So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

my rabbi is pressuring me into making shill threads, am i crazy for even considering this??

warn her that she shouldn't but you will if she really REALLY want you to. Warn her somethign bad might happen.

go ahead and go with her, but the moment his dick touches her pussy, just pull out a gun and execute both of them.

yes, you are nuts.

this

savage

if she asks that, she's either already fucking a nigger or planning to with our without your consent, dump the bitch and keep a little bit of your dignity

No. You're just a Democrat.

The fact that you're considering it tells me you need to work on your self esteem

STOP POSTING THE SAME THREAD EVERY DAY YOU FAGGOT OH MY GOD

Black guy here, don't be a fucking retarded cuck. Dump her, because I guarantee she's already sleeping around behind your back. Assuming this isn't bullshit, she's asking because she thinks you're too much of a chump to say no

actually.. better.

>pull out gun
>put two in his head
>"you like nigger cock so much, give him a kiss first"
>shove gf's face into his bloody head hole.
>shoot off her feet
>shoot off her hands
>shoot off her jaw and eyes. (sideways, keep her alive)
>call ambulance and leave.
>an hero

facebooklive it for added points.

You're not crazy, you're just a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to have a cock.

The fact that you think you can "shoot off" limbs with anything less than a .50 cal tells me that you are 12

i mean put a hole in it so that it is non-functional.

One on the right looks like a coalburner

So did you like, arrange to watch her fuck some niggers or what?
Because that's pretty weird my man.
Just like... 4th wheeling on her nigger threesome
Tell me you didn't jerk it in the corner like a loser?

What I would do

What and you just watched?
Because if this isn't bullshit, how would you not find that weird as hell dude.

I mean unless you're a secret cuck and like watching chicks get railed by someone else

Did she know you were watching?
Did she leave the door open on purpose?

You were right man, it was just some random liar's weird cuck fantasy

in case you missed

before the bullshitting dickweed deleted his horseshit post

totally called it

Stale pasta..

They love cracker cock.