I'm turning 20 in a month and I slept with 4 girls. Is this a respectable number or am I beta?

I'm turning 20 in a month and I slept with 4 girls. Is this a respectable number or am I beta?

this is a respectable number

Beta fag

You need approval of us?

you're a fag

Sex shouldn't be a numbers game. It's a very powerful psychological experience that should be shared with someone you love and have a mutual respect for.

Respectable for a beta fag. Gamma here. 34 yo virgin :(

More than me and I'm 24

I turn 20 in 6 months and have slept with 0 girls. I AM BETA

Troll thread.
Sage

Who respects women? Lmao beta cuck. All women are sluts.

Beta is being a 20 kissless virgin. You're doing fine, bro.

this

slept with my fair share of wiminz and sex is so much better with feels and someone you actually care about

t. virgin

24 now slept with 8 girls

I'm 23 and only slept with 2 girls.

You're welcome.

22, slept with 0 girls. youre doing aight

no, my girlfriend with 20 she got 11 boys fucked and she started with 15 to have sex. If the girls with your same age can get more sex than you is because you are ugly and don't know how to speak with girls. Complete loser

virgin and maybe gay detected

I agree I'm going to share this bond with my future wife next year in florida

OP here. Reason I ask is because the last girl I slept with was fucking 17 and slept with 8 guys before me. What the fuck? The previous first girls---#1 slept with one guy (age 21), #2 slept with 0 (took her virginity, age 18), and #3 slept with 2 (age 20). The one I slept with yesterday I felt so dirty afterwards. How the fuck do you fuck 9 guys by the time you are 17? It makes me feel like as a dude, I'm doing something wrong.

Calling someone gay is definitely the greatest insult

21 now, 13 girls

That's four times as many women as anybody else on this board has laid

Because she's a girl. If she wants to have sex she can get it whenever she wants. As a man, even with low standards you have to work to get a woman to sleep with you.

>future wife next year

U wot

You are so immature for 20 years old dude I'm turning 21 and I don't find having sex with multiple girls some kind of game. You are a beta and will forever be a beta untill you learn.

You're fine

Man I am 30, slept with only 5 different girls, but I've been married since i was 24, first time i had sex was at 13. Don't fret, quality over quantity man. Your only a beta if those 4 girls peg you or cuck you.

Tbh I just had a lot of gfs. and fucked all of them lol Nothing is wrong with you. It just happens it's really better if you fuck someone you really like instead of one night stands and etc.

My alpha friends fuck a different girl every week.

You would be average OP. Maybe slightly above average.

Will there's plenty of guys who start off young and manage to get lots of poon they make a lot of noise so you always hear about them. But for every one of them there another guy whose lucky to score a girl before they turn 20. And another who is lucky to lose his v card before 25.

I had a friend during high school, a real chad. Said he fucked this then on holiday screwed 3 girls in one night. All sorts of shit, by his stories he'd probably screwed 68 chicks before he was 18. One night he was drunk and blabbed to me he was a virgin with a 2 inch peen. Said he had tried but couldn't screw and so just made up stories to feel better. And we all believed it coz he was good at sports, girls like his body and we were all retards.

Gay virgin

Lol my gf as of now, and my wife as of later

>I'm 26
>That's exactly the same amount of girls I slept with.

psh, if you're not banging on average 79.4 girls an hour you can't call yourself a man.

You're so fucking stupid

Thats nice, but how many dicks did you suck.

1 so far...just your dads. Would have been 2 but I can't reach my own.

Who the fuck cares what anyone else thinks? No one can fuck women for you, so go find more chick to boink.

At age 20 I had only slept with 4 girls as well, by the time I was 25 I had fucked 30+ girls... Now I'm fucking married and only have sex with the same chick for the past 2 years... fml.

By age 10 I'd fucked 4 chicks, all random family members
By age 15 it was still 4 chicks, although abuse stopped when I was 13
By age 20 i had still only screwed 4
I'm 26 now and still have only 4 notches on my belt and the last time I was sex was well over 10 years ago.

Fuck this gay earth.

I'm 36 and have banged 28-30 women, a few ended up in long term relationships. When I was 20 I think I'd slept with 3 women. In my experience, one night stands are pretty straight forward, sex-wise. The sex gets really good once you get to know each others bodies and what each other likes. AND you can go further sexually too.
Never had a worse "morning after" feeling than cumming on a chicks face who didn't want it after knowing her for 2 hours and never seeing her again.
Quality over quantity.

19 here and slept with 17 girls, I'd rather be in your position

I'd agree.

Herpes and chlamydia are a bitch. I'd rather be a virgin with a clean dick then having screwed 6 women all of whom were infected with shit.