In the last 10 games

In the last 10 games

>10 games won
>24 goals scored
>2 goals conceded
>6 points clear

Who, no seriously, literally who can stop us?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11309722/Premier-League-title-race-What-happens-to-the-Christmas-No1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love it

The two goals conceded were a blooter and an OG. No team has truly penetrated the defence in 10 games.

Nobody can stop them because they have no European football. Even when Arsenal get dumped out by Bayern they still have those extra 8 games in their legs. Meanwhile Liverpool will be scurrying around europe in the tinpot cup

Tottenham looks like the only plausible answer right know (next game against them is in January), this next three games are not going to be easy but I think >we will win each one of them.

He is taking Mourinho's place as greatest manager in the world

didn't they just mollywhop tottenham though

>Tottenham looks like the only plausible answer right know
Literally no.

who

What is the original?

It was a pretty close game. Spurs dominated the first half. Could have easily gone the other way if Pedro hadn't scored that ridiculous shot right before halftime or if Spurs had converted one of their other chances.

It's from an instagram account that does these mock-historical portraits of players and coaches.

Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City, even Spurs. You're 6 points clear in mid-december, the season isn't even halfway over yet.

>Leicester will collapse. They can't win

This is completely different. I'm not saying that Chelsea will collapse, I'm saying that it's not even close to being over. Arsenal have been in this same position twice in the past 5 years and failed to win the league both times.

Newcastle not being in the prem handed Chelsea the title desu

6 point lead in December is usually title winning.

Only 3 teams have failed to win the league in last 11 seasons after leading at Xmas

>tfw got btfo

It's not a good feeling, I hate being wrong.

Yes, they're only three point below ManCity and Chelsea had a bad time against them in the Stamford Bridge.

1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. Tottenham
4. Man City

Lads, its Tottenham

1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Liverpool

Significant gap (like 6 or 7 points)

4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Man United

>one of Tottenham, Liverpool and United will miss out on top 4

b a s e d

>united are the least likely to have a shot at top 4 after spending 500 gorillion shekels on a dabbing Gareth Barry

>Only 3 teams have failed to win the league in last 11 seasons after leading at Xmas
Let me guess, they were all Arsenal.

the January slump

Liverpool don't have Europe either...

Who /lifelong\ fan here?

Do you happen to know the accountname? Great portraits.

Thats how much I pay attention to that competition. Oh fug it's their year then la

instagram.com/pupazzaro/

I think Arsenal and Liverpool.

Two of, you mean.

Arsenal 2007/08
Liverpool 2008/09
Liverpool 2013/14

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11309722/Premier-League-title-race-What-happens-to-the-Christmas-No1.html

>liverpool

I guess it really does slip eh

>Arsenal have been in this same position twice in the past 5 years and failed to win the league both times.

>Arsenal