Why don't you own and carry a gun for EDC Sup Forums?

Why don't you own and carry a gun for EDC Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK0t8zyL4K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

00101111 01110111 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 00111111 01110110 00111101 01100100 01010001 01110111 00110100 01110111 00111001 01010111 01100111 01011000 01100011 01010001

tell us about your bugout bag, faggot

Because I'm a human weapon.

Because I don't live or work in the ghetto, so I'm not worried that some nignog is going to jump me on the way to the office. Worse I'll have to deal with is a damn bluejay taking a shit on my winshield.

What do you want to know?

cause i grow weed and i'm not allowed to do both at the same time because government is retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=JK0t8zyL4K0

>choosing the Devil's Weed over firearms

>choosing the Devil's Weed over firearms

choosing iron age fairy tales over rational thought

Whatever state you are in has some fucked up laws
>farmer not allowed to carry firearm on a daily basis for own protection because they are 100% going to be high on the marijuanas and injecting it I to their skin while shooting baby niggers in the head with their dangerous ar-15 assault style automatic hand gun rifle

more like choosing money over firearms. lots of fucking money.

Cuz I'm not an pussy

most of us just believe it's an easy way to prosecute people because they know a lot of people will carry one anyway.

I'm not a paranoid twat.

Well obviously
There is no logical reason either of those two things should be connected outside of nigs selling and having weed will most likely also have an unregistered firearm in their waistband. But nigs don't grow weed they just sell it.

I don't hunt and I live in a safe neighborhood. I also deal with depression and am a alcoholic . Too scared I would get suicidal and drunk and kill myself. I have two kids so not worth the risk. I am pro gun though. I just know I'm not stable enough to own one.

Live in area, where they literally send the rookie cops because crime is so low. The only crime here is graffiti and rare instance of a car getting broken into I'm probably the most dangerous person when I go out in public. And I go out of my to avoid people. So why the fuck would I need a gun?

law enforcement is just dead set against medical and legalized marijuana. they stand to lose huge sums of money and it puts too much pressure to bring in actual criminals.

Can confirm (legally) shouldn't have both at the same time. Rightfully and morally wrong....
despite the chief himself suggesting everyone in my rual town carry, they still write up the police report as if your a nigger rolling hot through the ghetto selling dime bags to kiddos with an illigal desert eagle loaded with cop/baby Killin boolitz.
Niggers couldn't even take the time to write down the serial number of my legal gun and just wrote " no serial #" for alittle added danger!!
Signed a plee to make it all dissapear, including my guns.

Either that or tell the judge the cops purgered themselves... and get the full sentence thrown at me.
Nothing > 15 years.

>implying that the judge doesn't work with the cops.