ITT: Act like Sup Forums is a parallel universe

ITT: Act like Sup Forums is a parallel universe.

How crazy was it when those towers crashed into those planes?

How's everyone doing on Reddit?

Dude, hear about the nazis? Heard they killed 6 million jews

Yeah Hitler did it. What a bad guy. Glad we won.

wow Sup Forums is pretty good today

Yeah, they're terrible people. I heard Donald Trump supports them, it's a good thing he lost the election!

Did god send another plague? why is there so many frogs here?

I have no clue, but from what I know, they're from a new roman god called "Khweck"

I'll have to go to library and research about Khweck, it sounds really interesting

Check out that new Nirvana album? I really liked Dave's Singing, maybe he should make his own band.

What kind of parallel universe? One where a single different choice was made? One where a very different choice was made long ago? A different creation of the universe? Completely different set of laws of physics? Good GOD I am a fucking nerd.

Did you guys hear about the shooting in a school named "Columbine" made by two guys named Dylan Harris and Eric Klebold? How horrible it must have been for those people they killed!

God damn brits you know how they are with their rampant gun culture. You'd think parliament would pass sensible gun control laws already.

TJ """""""""""""""""""""""""""Henry"""""""""""""""""""""""""" Yoshi

Do you guys ever wonder what could have been if trump had win? thank god we got hillary in offcie

It would be simply horrible for us liberals here on Reddit.

Kek

Don't you know that Nerd is a derogatory term for the mentally handicapped, I'm deeply offended you'd even use that word.

>being this autistic

yeah, it would had broken all the good relations we have had with russia since hitler's gay/jewish revolution.

What's a "Kek"? We never heard of that term on Reddit before.
Why would you call a mentally handicapped person autistic? You should be ashamed of yourself!