He skips the fucked jam

>he skips the fucked jam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsArRQjKE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_j_4MTD-w
youtu.be/A0c1FJ3znLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he skips the annoying song

what even is the fucked jam? I've only heard that kind of sound on that song and the title theme from Metroid Prime
youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsArRQjKE

*deletes The Fucked Jam*
*adds I Fell In Love Today*

I shit you not it's a microkorg preset

@5:55
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_j_4MTD-w
The fucked Jam is the worst song of all time

>she skips buenas tardes amigos

That's because women have good taste

Buenas is at least better than Take Me Away, Spinal Meningitis, I Can't Put My Finger on It, Voodoo Lady, Alcan Road, and Candi.

>he skips songs on an album

Completely unrelated to the thread, but Metroid Prime 1 and 2 have fantastic OSTs.

Oh my god

"I Don't Want It" is great.

"Alcan Road", "The Argus", and "If You Could Save Yourself" are all 10/10 songs.

"The Fucked Jam" is just kinda thrown in there between them and it kinda ruins the magic.

I Don't Want It feels like it could have been from White Pepper.

Can someone please explain to me why The Fucked Jam is on this album? Its easily my favorite album by them but I really wish it wasn't included in the track listing.

Have they ever talked about the song itself? Or has anyone delved into the meaning behind it or why the fuck it was even created? It just really upsets me that its an otherwise perfect album in my eyes.
Just such an off-putting song and it could actually be somewhat bearable as an interlude if it wasn't 3 minutes.

>perfect album
It's got at least 2 other filler tracks.

So Many People in the Neighborhood, Captain and The Fucked Jam are my favorite tracks.

I skip Transdermal Celebration.

i hate you and i disrespectfully disagree

is memeing, those are the two filler tracks.

Yeah its understandable. I really enjoy Captain and Neighborhood, even if they could've been a tad shorter, whereas The Fucked Jam I just don't see the point in its existence.

I'm not memeing. Those are honestly my favorite tracks. I mean, I like them all (even Transdermal Celebration). But those three are my favorites.

Have you heard The Pod or Pure Guava?

It kind of reminds me of Awesome Sound.

youtu.be/A0c1FJ3znLE

kek'd heartily

Is Among His Tribe supposed to be a Simon and Garfunkel pastiche?

Neither yet unfortunately. I have The Pod in my library but haven't gotten around to hearing it yet.

If you think The Fucked Jam is off-putting, you're going to have a hard time with The Pod and Pure Guava (especially Pure Guava).

thanks, I'll still give them a shot eventually

Oh my god the fucked Jam is literally just one key on a microkorg preset over a synthetic drum beat for three minutes how could you even argue that it's good