Sup Sup Forums. Need some advice. Is a porcelain finger box the way to go...

Sup Sup Forums. Need some advice. Is a porcelain finger box the way to go? Time to upgrade and I'm not sure if it's worth the $$

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
vpnprogram.com
shapeways.com/product/NL6AZL8WM/fingerbox-xk-model?li=gmerchant&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CNuM9rSdy9MCFYRXfgodGcoLaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need to know this as well

I have one in brushed metal, need a weight comparison

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

What? What are you talking about?

Also, porcelain is a good go, honestly never even thought of it. Wood was always my first choice.

LOL le reddit army reporting in!! We love this meme lmao :P
OLDFAGS ONLY~~ go here to learn the jokE!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

NOW come back and lagugh at NEWBS with us~~!!

NEWFRIENDS don't click!! XD

it's basically saying that this is a way to fuck with new fags. just read it over again or something. not that hard to understand. but all you gotta do is search up "finger box meme". alright i'm on my way while i sip me timmies

No, if you are going to upgrade, Amazonian wood is the way to go. You will never need to buy another finger box.

Pic related

Hell yeah dude got mine right here.. Great investment

>implying fingerboxes arent real just because theres a meme
>being this autistic
>ishygddt

I'm new to this finger box, which type of material do you guys suggest
I was thinking of starting with an oak finish fingerbox

Oak is a great starter wood but mahogany can be shined to a near perfect finish i recommend the mahogany route

Woah. I was about to make this thread.

Then what the fuck are these pictures of idiot? You think all these pictures are shops than? lol

you are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

>thinks fingerboxes are a meme, probably seen it on tumblr
>thinks Sup Forums is le cool place to be
Go to bed, newfag. You have no place here with anons.

OP, go with suggestion, Amazonian wood, with a light varnish.

Saying this is sort of like white knighting for newfags. It's pretty gay.

Is it okay if you..put your dick in it?

"what's a finger box?"

nobody even implied they weren't real

>pretending a common American toy is just a made up meme to fuck with people
I'll admit you got me in the past but I mentioned it to my friend and he actually showed me his fucking fingerbox. I like the reverse psychology though.

Let the tards have their thread, these are the only boxes they will ever be fingering.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Too funny, and too true.

nice try. Don't click it unless you're behind seven proxys.

Fingerboxes don't exist, they are not a thing, and never have been. This thread is made specifically with the intent of pretending Fingerboxes are a thing, and acting like it's an everyday, common occurrence to own one.

Bros i need some advise
I found a rare fingerbox in my grandfather's basement a couple weeks ago.
It is fully metallic and has some golden metal in its edges, i doubt thats gold but who nows? Also it says in the bottom "steiner's fingerbox industries -germany 1938-" can anyone tell me more of it since i cant find any info? And how much is worth?
Thanks ia

This is still a thing?

I mean, I get it, but why hasn't anyone tried to think up something new? Since we've all known for several years now that fingerboxes aren't a thing. I don't mind the whole "I have a thing." "What's a thing?" "Ha, fag doesn't have a thing" idea but this....?

Talk about beating a dead horse with a dead horse.

I imagine some redneck dude with 1 tooth and a piece of straw in his mouth hunched over an old desktop computer typing each "NIGGER" by hand, hunt-and-peck style.

U fingering boxes, mate?

>these are the only boxes they will ever be fingering
>these are the only boxes
>the only boxes
>boxes

Wow, mind sharing about the boxes you finger? Seems like you have experience.

But dont tell them this is reverse psychology please
Fingerboxes are the last thing of the old Sup Forums let them think that fingerboxes dont exist so we can keep our thread nice

Finger boxes exist, retard. I'm thinking about making one soon, fuck off. Newfags think they understand Sup Forums.

My finger box is twice the size of any of yours and it's my finger box is made out of goddamn diamonds.

Things people don't understand, they ignore.

So fingerboxes continue because it's something people immediately recognize?
Alright, fair enough. I can accept that.

Made of diamonds? You play Minecraft too much.

>newfag tricking other newfags to think fingerboxes are just a meme
Obvious bait is obvious mate
I used to think they werent real too but you just have to lurk to really know whats this about

Also, you try starting up a new thing.

But what IS a fingerbox?

I bet you have no idea what a computer is either

So guys I'm kinda in a bit of a dilemma...

You see, I got this nice arabic hardwood finger box online the other week and finally got it in the mail today. I was so excited about it and thinking about it all week. So when I opened it I kind of forgot to read the instructions and stuck my penis in it. It was more than I dreamed of at first, but now it's kind of really uncomfortable and it seems that in stuck.

What do?

Especially with how Sup Forums is these days? Fair fucking point.

Your gov and isp are spying on your internet activity vpnprogram.com

>Since we've all known for several years now that fingerboxes aren't a thing.
>we've all known for several years now
>several years now

You must be a detective.

I'm trying out new materials btw. Glass, Heavy paper and Carbonite beats Wood by far.

the thing is wood is classic, it's like a car. go for the older stuff the price is worth it.

lol just stop. Your arguments are getting you nowhere.
Don't try to tell me that you wouldn't drive a glass car if you could. I have etiquette, and wood is not it.

wood ages, glass just chips and cuts you. go with wood and only wood. that is the only material i every buy when it comes to finger boxes.

What's a computerbox?

What's a fingerbox?

Am I a fingerbox?

Porcelain provides a wonderful texture. My 1st & 3rd fingerboxes were porcelain.

But IMO mahogany wood with ivory trim is hands down too shelf as it gets.

I prefer wood

Does its a fingerbox though?

>referring

u suck at baiting dood, you have no idea who ur dealin with. been here since 04.

Guys, my dick is pretty swollen now and I'm starting to lose sensation in it, what do I do? I really don't want to have to break open this $3000 finger box

I bought a glass fingerbox, but I had to return it. The hole was too small.

Your mom is.

Of course you do, faggot.

you're.

overpriced and overrated. anodized aluminum has pretty much the same hardness, or you could get it ceracoated for the exact same texture. either way, it's cheaper, lighter, stronger, and more easily customizable. aluminum all the way

Haha okay let me do one:

My grandfather left me his pre-Tudor mahogany fingerbox with mother-of-pearl inlays. I like to lube it up and press it into my gaping butthole.

i'm new to Sup Forums and i'm proud. you nerds can't do anything about it.

That figures.

:^)

Um... it's called a finger box not a butthole box... so that's probably a bad idea.

Newfag isn't a part of #fingerboxlyfe.

Jealousy is unattractive. Someday you'll be brought into the fold if you grow the fuck up and quit being a bitch.

This is why we can't have nice things

Then explain this faggot:
shapeways.com/product/NL6AZL8WM/fingerbox-xk-model?li=gmerchant&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CNuM9rSdy9MCFYRXfgodGcoLaw

ordinarily i'd tell you to use a pen to jimmy out some of the pegs that hold the walls together and maybe you'd be able to disassemble it, but for 3 grand i'm guessing it's a solid one piece construction. sorry guy. you're gonna have to smash it. it's either 3 grand or your penis. i just hope like hell it's not an antique.

also fuck you for ruining perfectly good high quality fingerbox. i collect them, but i don't have any high dollar shit like that. makes me sick tht you're gonna have to destroy it.

I'm a little short on cash so I made myself a fingerbox out of paper.
Its rough, but it gets the job done.

Is that a fingerbox?

>it gets the job done.
i doubt it. where's the hole? besides that, it looks too flimsy to hold up to any serious use. i mean, maybe if you're just learning, but if you've been fingerboxing for more than a week, that thing's just not gonna cut it.

hurr durr wat iz fingerbox??1?

You just played yaself

I'd finger your box ;)

Why, its right here.
◄--------------------

I've got to be gentle with it, but if I'm careful, I can get quite some mileage out of one of these babys.

Can someone explain to me what a fingerbox is? I see these threads all the time ive never heard of them irl

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

it's... pretty self explanatory