So I'm moving to Largo, Florida from Chicago, Illinois. Is there anything i should know?

So I'm moving to Largo, Florida from Chicago, Illinois. Is there anything i should know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spanish

Do not, say "Cowabunga."

Yes, your life is about to get a hell of a lot less interesting

Fpbp

shilling for le penn
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Being from chicago, i have one question. Southside or north?

What race are you?

is it really that boring. The guy who came to recruit us to the company said there was a shit ton of things to do

I would never move to Chicago

North

Thats cause you are a pussy

Why its not that bad

Good man, but its a bad move leaving. If you were anything south of portage park id have said it was a step up

Mixed. White and Black

I'm right by portage park

Posting from Cicero. Fuck the weather tonight. Also OP please come to my neighborhood. Wear a lot of yellow and pretend you know everyone. That's the quickest way to make friends :)

Remember johnnys diner? Goddamn, i miss that fucking place

Anyhow,good luck in Florida

Largo itself is kinda boring. Clearwater Beach is fun for a little while, there's always some crappy art thing going on downtown St Pete. Also Tampa is very close and that usually has more things to do.

In Largo there's a lot of old people and a ghetto area. Not a ton of crime, but I would still lock your doors.

I wouldnt respect anyone living in the chicagoland area who cant realize thats a bad idea

Damn its probably not all bad I'm sure there is some stuff largo offers

Cicero niggas ain'tshit

tampa is great the nightlife is booming the neighborhoods are shitty cape coral is stuck up north fort myers a hell hole fort lauderdale has the best beach key west is over rated

Alright thanks

Stay in chimpcago we got too many niggers here in Florida as it is.

But i have a job lined up and everything

>coming to Florida
Welcome to hell, user. I hope you like fucked roads, tonnes of filthy beggars and 90F constantly.

I challenge you to post a high school diploma right now.

What would you expect? There's some beach bars and there's a handful of really good restaurants (Nitally's, Mazzaro, and a bunch of Greek restaurants)... Other than that it's pretty boring. If you like Magic: The Gathering there's a handful of card shops.

Again, what are you expecting? What do you enjoy doing?

And none of those things are in Largo, they're all in St Pete. Clearwater/Largo is fucking boring.

So chicago but hotter weather

Getting drunk, shooting guns, banging women, working out, playing videogames, and working