David, why are we filming all of my scenes first?

>David, why are we filming all of my scenes first?

That pauldron design is so fucking dumb and non-functional.

Hey injun here, at least they gave one of us a job.

Do you actually just smoke crack all day like the rest of your race?

Hook me up with some cheap smokes then my bro

not so daring synthesis, 5/10
can go up to 7/10 for some OC shoops

'Sco den

they should bring him back to life in the sequel with some magic bullshit and then kill him off again 20 minutes later

I'm sorry, was there anyone in this film other than Deadshot and Harley?

I mean I know the essa with the tattoos was there for 5 minutes, and the Joker was there for like 10...but I didn't realize there was anyone else.

>local native actor finally gets a big time hollywood role that isn't " generic injun character"

>he is instantly deceived by the white man and killed

kek

reminder

>When Beach was eight years old, his mother, Sally Beach, eight months pregnant with a baby girl, was killed by a drunk driver.

>Eight weeks after his mother's death, the family, stricken with grief, discovered Adam's father, Dennis, drowned near the community. It is unclear whether Dennis's death was an accident or if he committed suicide.

>In 2006, Beach portrayed Ira Hayes in Clint Eastwood's feature film Flags of Our Fathers. During the filming of this movie, both Beach's grandmother and his best friend died.

> he made Smoke Signals and now is reduced to this

At least we still have More Than Frybread, right?

>fry bread
>not bannock

Wee nuk boi

lol what a cuck

reddit tier cuck lmao

power rankings if nobody got cucked out of living

>diablo
>deadshot
>croc
>katana
>slipknot
>boomerang
>an epileptic amputee squirrel
>harley

reddit tier samefag lmao

why is he named after the band? i didn't get it

hey adam how many bottles of whiskey did david promise you for your 5 minutes in a DC flop
lmao cuck

Well if he read the comic he wouldn't be shocked.

Is Adam Beach the biggest cuck of our generation?

Or saw the animated film

*Listerine

MOre like Slipcuck

That was KGBeast

>tfw I was genuinely interested in seeing how this nigga was going to fuck shit up with a bunch of rope

But nah, some unfunny bitch with a baseball bat is cool

>le cuck cuck cuck who cares if the word isn't applicable at all here I see the other 4channers using it so I will too lol do I fit in yet cucks XD

How to spot the children.

Clearly this thread isn't going anywhere, just a samefag memespouting child trying to... I don't even know. Piss off Adam Beach fans? The few fans he has certainly aren't on Sup Forums, they are out on reserves in Manitoba probably with no internet.

Have fun talking to yourself I guess.

>Adam Beach fans

KEK

more like

>David, why are we filming all of my scene first?

Like he said, there are none here so you're wasting your time. Or were you in too much of a rush to get your next shitpost out that you couldn't be bothered to actually read?

this, was expecting him to be laying elaborate traps that lynched people when they hit a trip wire or some shit

ey der back to the rez for ye

The fuck kind of skillset is ropes anyway

Like he's some badass mercenary but who is going to be like "For this job we need a guy that's good with ropes"

Maybe in-universe he's like the guy you hire when you can't afford Deadshot

He's actually the guy with nails coming out of his head.

he's even worse in the comics where his entire schtick is literally knowing how to make super durable ropes

the thing with Boomerang happens in the comics similarly to the movie, except he only runs off after he makes the amazing realization that he can't strangle the robots they're fighting

>tfw half Navajo

even though we're the biggest tribe I don't think there's ever been anyone remotely mainstream famous that was even part Navajo

it's always some meme tribe like cherokee

Seriously what are his abilities? What is he known for in his criminal career? Just climbing stuff?

>tfw aztec descendant
Lucky bastard

He's a highly trained assassin that kills people with his vast knowledge of...knots. Just another retarded DC character.

>tfw Smoke Signals was kino
>reduced to no flashback, head blown off in 15 minutes, with 5 lines
Smh desu senpai

>Mastery of Ropes

WOW HOW CAN SUPERMAN EVER STOP THIS GUY?

>Aztec descent

So...Mexican?

apparently everything was problematic and reshot until it was just white womyn+black man

one word bro

kryptonite rope

That's gotta suck, Aztecs are the worst and deserve no pity with what happened to them.

El oh el

Fuck off, we helped BTFO the japs back in WW2.

Without the code, America would've never defeated Japan and lead to the creation of anime.

What would the Natives be like today if we never came to the West?

Would they ever develop advanced technology?

We'd be speaking Chinese or Russian.

Cheeky cunt you know what I meant. If they had NO interaction with any other continents and continued to live the way they did.

>Anime is the firewater of the East

Makes sense

Maybe eventually be central asia tier.

Still get BTFO by foreigners.

They'd wind up like Africa.

Savages should thank Coyote and Anasazi or whoever the fuck every day that the white men tames this hemisphere for them.

So bad that in the movie they don't even mention ropes. They just say this man "can climb anything".

Well to be fair you do see him flying around on ropes shortly before he gets rekd

they regularly interacted with dimensional and extraterrestrial beings. they'd be atlantis tier if whites hadn't shitted everything up

>can't strangle robots
He's obviously not trying to strangle the sex robots.

Whites were scared of tomatoes for 200 years._.And we laugh alot about that shit still.

Agreed

>native americans are ultimately to blame for anime

fucking redskins