She got a fake tan.

Great thread tho.

feminism

she's better now

It's still a fake picture, user

Her inner moors came out,

>im italian, therefore im white
t. Muslime

As with all white women: they go through puberty and subsequently see themselves as sexual goddesses roaming this earth entitled to the fairest men until they hit 30 and realize none of that shit matters and they will die confused and shriveled as they came.

((()))

Jumping on the multicultural train.

ganguro

she died and was replaced

BLACKED

she got tan

/thread

how do you tan a skeleton?

left is better hnnnnggggg

she got some black cock and became impure

fpbp

crispy

>until they hit 30
Women biologically peak at 15-16 (some as early as 14) and need make-up to not look like shit by 20. By the time they hit 24-25 they're grannies. Some rare exceptions exist.
But the majority of Sup Forums has never woke up next to a woman to know the horror hidden under the war paint they're sporting throughout the day.

italians are white though

this

switched from excessive whitening cream to excessive tan spray

t. predator

t. Scaruffi

Also when men come down from their peak they come down HARD, at least women don't get beer bellies or go bald

Became the real life version of Saki from Emergence.

o hi thar

>italians are white though
t. Pietro Machiavelli

this is actually true

this

If you think people from Mediterranean countries or Latin Americans are not white then you are a fucking mong.

Kill yourself, shitskin

I'm American and my ancestors are from England and Ireland. Stop deflecting.

>Ireland
Kill yourself, shitskin

>teens don't flirt with him
>at least women don't get beer bellies or go bald
That's partly because they let themselves go combined with shit genes. Truly beautiful men (not overly baby-faced girly boys) get better with age. Also women of the same age look like they could be their mothers.
fuck off to Sup Forums

stop projecting

Well if we're just gonna say "it depends on genes" then none of these arguments work because it all depends on genes at the end of the day

>white countries consistently pump out the greatest masters of abstract thought the world has ever seen
>the height of Irish intellectual achievement was an alcoholic who made up words
Really makes you think

>made up words
Really gettin' my noggin joggin, user

Is she gonna be ok?

And that's the fastest it will ever go. I can't believe that you're REALLY stupid enough to believe that just because someone's skin is light and their nose isn't crooked that they're white.

>being bald and looking like a literal granny is the same
nice try
>getting beer bellies just by aging
Are you American by any chance?

>someone's skin is white
>they're not white

She was blacked so much her skin color changed

Is Ariana Grande famous in the USA?

You must be from America where pic related is white.

name one (1) man 70 years or older that looks good compared to those younger than them

What's your definition of white

>>Sup Forums

wait so is she black or white?

Have you been living in a cave? Sup Forums IS Sup Forums.

She's white she just got a, wait for it,

T A N
A
N

stop arguing from retards from Sup Forums who use whit heritage to make up for their failures in life and then deny the most culturally significant parts of europe

>we wuz vikangz n shit

>70 years or older
Are you pretending to be retarded or something?
How does that have anything to do with what i said?

Not that user and have no idea tf you are talking about but this guy has better hair and more charisma than most 30+ guys.

Germanic people
Your whiteness decreases with the portion of your nonwhite heritage (eg Celtic, Slavic, etc)
Shitskin Europeans ruined Western civilization before it could begin. To this day we're still worrying about dualism because some pedophile said "LMAO I DON THINK DIFFREN THINGZ CAN BE MIXIN WIT EACH OTHA CUH"

OK, name (1) example of a woman over 20 and younger than 40 that looks like a granny

this is called THE WALL user

Source? Difference between internal and external attractiveness?
Marina Diamandis

What is internal attractiveness? Like pussy tightness etc?

>marina
Literally only called a granny cause it's a meme, she looks fine

When i say "granny" i don't literally an old woman, please don't poison me with more of your retardation.
kek

Personality

LYNCHED

It's when no one loves them anymore because they're ugly on the outside and they have to subsequently learn love themselves. Which you can see doesn't really matter because the dotted blue line still arcs in a downward trajectory even as the green line ascends towards heaven.

daddy likes, hope she gets fake tits too

How the fuck is it possible to have better hair when you're over 70 years old than when you were in your twenties?

*learn to love themselves

Teen Ari was 10/10 qt. But, then she got Schneider'd and it was all downhill ever since her debut album.

It's probably only a matter of time. But with the non-existent tits she has it would maybe be too obvious and she wouldn't be able to deny it.

BLACKED

with autism anything is possible

>white people
>being real
kek white people are a myth

youtube.com/watch?v=HLreaAQA9kA

>ywn get invited to Bob's big boy diner by Lynch and Kyle Maclachlan and watch them noodle.

This is a reasonable statement. Whiteness is a social construct created by the Jews to allow sub-races to feel as if they contributed to the development of European civilization.

This but unironically.
Virtue singaling cucks need not apply.

>tfw too intelligent for women

most men are

Good stuff, my man. Womemes BTFO.

Flap your pussy wings and fly away triggered roastie.

I bet you need me to fit the stereotype of the Sup Forums loser in your tiny mind otherwise you'll start gradually losing sleep when you realise this is just the average man's unfiltered opinion. Either way you seem completely unaware of your surroundings and people's thoughts in general.

you shopped the shit out of her?

>the average man's unfiltered opinion
what did you mean by this

Hoping nobody notices "Grande" is an Italian name

far away from the word of islam. she must be stopped.

>what did you mean by this
i like loli pussy
this but unironically

She became a (((sexually empowered woman)))

Jewish mind conditioning

You're on the right track but no

The objective peak for girls is age 17-19

but thats guys too

Celtic Gauls are Germanic you fucking doofus.

shes hot yall are frustrated cucks

she stopped being on a Nickelodeon show and became a pop star, then some fuck head blew himself up at one of her shows

that answer your question?

You know what happened user