this is my second trip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAtrsgd_coU&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking shrooms at work
asking for a bad trip

here we go :)

thought it would be similar to acid

Last time I took shrooms I realized I was a lizard person. The trick is to stare at the pores on your hand while flexing the tendons in your fingers.

after coming back from passing out I thought I had told a lot of people that i was going to blow shit up or do similar shit and convinced i was being tracked by the police.

playing CSGO dm atm anyone wanna join?

>spending your time on Sup Forums during a mushroom trip

Not something I'd do.
Sending you good vibes

youtube.com/watch?v=RAtrsgd_coU&t=1s

you should take more to be honest mate, that sandwich was not much. if you're tripping and everybody at work doesnt notice you're also not tripping hard enough.
you should do drugs properly rather than just fucking your head up with small amounts

lol i remember watching this in HS

the sandwich was 2.6 g

at work i did 2g because i haven't done them before and wasn't sure

I dropped acid this morning then humped a pillow for 6 hours. Now im coming down and watching cartoons with some snacks and weed. Today was a good day

I have never measured out how much I take but I'm from a place where the liberty caps grow bigger and better than in most of the world and I eat at least 100 for a decent trip. Last time I ate more than what you've got in that sandwich and I hardly tripped tbh

had similar experience in college but that was back when i was way more beta with a crack head lesbian who had no form to her tits which we ended up grinding for 3 hours and locked ourselves in a room for 12 hours listening to house music

>If things start going poorly, have a note written before hand that nothing is wrong and you are okay.
>Any sort of sinus infections, ear infections, aches or pains, wait until that's gone to do it.
>Take a shower while you trip. Best experience of my life.
>Turn your phone off. Had the unfortunate run in of wanting to go to the hospital once.
>Have a friend with you. Anytime you try to leave, have them tell you how good of a time you are having here.
Have fun user, keep in mind, shrooms and hallucinogens have no side affects other than hallucinations. You are going to be okay, no matter what.

>all those thoughts on bad trips
I NEVER think about bad trips, whether I'm gonna trip soon, not gonna trip for years, I never think about it and never take it as a consideration. Stop thinking about it.

I don't even know how trips can be "bad" I l literally start smiling like fuck the moment I come up on any psychedelic

>You are going to be okay, no matter what
Spiders

fucking kek lol

rn dm csgo and chill youtube mix

starting to feel it hit
light visuals atm

Go back to tumblr you faggot ass.

When I trip, I got out of my fucking head. 12 grams of shrooms, or 4 tabs of acid, I like to go on a spiritual journey. And I wasn't implying he think about it. But if things start going bad, its a good ing to know for a fact before doing so. Its not dangerous, but people are stupid fucking animals.

My first trip was awful, emotions were heightened and the people around me started getting sick and freaking out. I had my first and only panic attack. Second time I was alone, and there were a couple occasions it started to worry me but for the most part it was amazing. If you can handle it going outside is really cool. Films and music feel much more beautiful, I highly suggest some good classical music to appreciate.

Lord of the Rings turned completely claymation for me on shrooms. Watch a good movie. Or a good show. Rick and Morty? Off the Air?

yall keep fuckin about bad trips and shit get some good vibes in here shoulda made this a chill thread

rick and morty sounds great i was just thinking about looking up if the next samurai jack episode came out

Please get off Sup Forums and go do something sweet.
Youre stressing me out.