Rick and morty worship thread

rick and morty worship thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is everybody obsessed with this show? It's a C- at best. The writing is on par with the Cleveland Show or Friends. Really average stuff. It's just a shitcom but animated. What's the big fuckin deal?

>trotting out cliches to death, filling in the rest with Dane cook "reference" humor to middle age sadfucks romanticized childhood.

It isn't even a good show.
None if this shit is.

Hi Sup Forums

Exactlyyy

It panders to nerd culture

Wait.. WHAT?!

What do politics have to do with anything here?

You're a real motherfucker you know that?

This is the greatest show I've ever watched and I don't care what anyone else says about it

You tell those meanies what's what.

What do you watch faggat

You watch Koth you fucking fag Rick and Morty is so much better cunt.

stopped watching after they tried to anti-nazi. Rick; the unbias man of science should appreciate the nazis' scientific accomplishments, and not give a fuck about an ideology of the early modern era/fringe ideology of today.

Samefag here. Forgot to point put that this anti nazi shit is just pandering to neolibs.

King of the Hill was a B- but at least it had some kind of depth. You can watch it 3 times and find new little jokes. Rick and Morty is so one-dimensional and punchy, and that would be fine if the jokes didn't seem like they were scraps from The Big Bang Theory. It reminds me of an inferior Invader Zim. Invader Zim wasn't all that funny, but it made up for it in style. Rick and Morty doesn't have either for me.

It's def one of the better recent cartoons out there. Not quite space dandy level, but still pretty epic.

isnt whatedid derail attempt?

When Sup Forums gets tired of shitting in their own diarrhea filled pool, they come and shit in other peoples pools.

Is that what you believe? You think a dislike of a show is politically motivated?

I guess I didn't like the new Ghostbusters because it was all women then. Had nothing to do with the poor writing and disrespect of the properly.

nice b8

trotting out cliches to death

>what is pastiche?

Dane Cook "reference" humor

>who is every comedian before dane cook?

0/10

You think this is a game, punk?

RIP Thread

Oh no, it has nothing to do with political motivation, it's that all of Sup Forums are humorless aspie's with shit attitudes and senseless arguments.

Comparing a low budget adult swim show to TWO networks shows that have nothing even remotely in common with each other is some extremely lazy trolling, or just plain and utter autism.

If you're not from Sup Forums you should go there. You'd fit right in.

Because Dan Harmon is a civil libertarian, which is another word for openly racist piece of shit. So of course the brain dead cannon fodder of 4Chat and Reddit Pokemons eat it up.

last week my mom tried to make me go to church but i told her to fuck off i'm an atheist now like rick, wuba luba dub dub!

You are very retarded sir.
Rick and Morty is a 10/10 coming from a long time nazi Sup Forums user

No I'm comparing the quality of the jokes.

Rick and Morty jokes remind me of Simpsons episodes during its later seasons. Or Frasier or somewhere around the time Adam Sandler started really sucking. It feels like every joke thrown out in the writing room is thrown at us without any editing process. They don't trim the fat off the script.

No political motivations you fucking dimwitted narcissist.

>2017 claiming to be a nazi
>not german
>not in military

You're a wanna be. The very definition of. You're basically a step below cosplayer. Even cosplayers know it's not real.

Wow you sure watch a LOT of shitty TV. You watch Frasier, late seasons of simpsons AND the Cleveland show? LOL.... Get life.

This

Is this the yahoo answers comments section?

Are you a 12 year old Latina girl?

These are the arguments of a 12 year old Latina girl.

Fucking thank you

>rick and morty worship thread

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/

enjoy the stage iv cancer

id learn her a little

It has a large following in the "I'm a teenager and really into philosophy" culture

This shit was fucking ruined by its fans. I liked it (season 1) initially but fuck people consider this show a gift from fucking god when its mid tier quality. Everything besides rick and morty are cringy as shit, the try hard drama is fucking cringe. There are many hit and miss jokes, the animation is garbage. If the show consisted only of rick and morty it would be above average but good lord to say its 10/10 just shows how poor this generations taste is.
>Anyone in this thread who thinks this show is amazing should swiftly put bullets in there skulls

>there skulls

opsie guess that ruined my whole post now didnt it
>nice argument bozo

>If the show consisted only of rick and morty it would be above average
So essentially you want nothing interesting happening in your world

Lol clearly rick and morty is not my world its one show. If Tv shows are what make life interesting for you it must be very pathetic to be you

Rick and Morty for life! Fuck all the haters...

Triple dubs chekt

>using the word haters

That owl fucked that dog up.

inorite?

Their*

it's a good show.

fan base can be cringeworthy and give it a bad image though.

friend would rave about this show constantly, so i decided to give it a try. its okay, wouldnt re-watch and its definitely overrated its not bad though