Hey Sup Forums ... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GAIN WEIGHT. LEGIT 100 POUNDS AND 5'11 WHAT THE FUCK

Hey Sup Forums ... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GAIN WEIGHT. LEGIT 100 POUNDS AND 5'11 WHAT THE FUCK

Creatine and lots and lots of calories.

More cal than you burn. It's that simple.

do you have a workout routine? what is your normal diet?

Just stuff your face constantly with foods high in fats like a fatass. even with a high metabolism, you should start gaining weight. Like, seriously, eat constantly.

Eat a family sized bag of Doritos and wash it down with a liter of your favorite soda pop every day. You'll be fatter than shit before you know it.

I dont really workout much, my normal diet consists of either a below average breakfast, fast food for lunch, and a "healthy" dinner... keep in mind i have school so i usually eat whats easiest to eat

Harder method: workout eat more protien and carbs and slowly increase weight while gaining muscle
Easy method: eat fast food pizza it's literally 1 days worth of food for 1 medium pizza and have fun eating any shit you want

Downside is that you can't turn fat into muscle, but muscle does weight more than fat

eat. are you retarded?

Peanut butter

You need to eat a lot and start a beginning weight lifting routine like starting strength or stronglifts. For super skinny guys a beginner weight lifting routine may be too hard on you, so do a body weight routine for a while to build up a little strength. You can look them up there's many, though it needs to incorporate at least push ups, pull ups, squats, and planks.

As far as calories go chicken breasts, eggs, canned tuna, peanut butter and milk are your best friends.

quit smoking and using cafine/ energy drinks. eat a lot

>how to gain
>hurr durr exercise
Fuck off retard

I dont smoke or drink energy drinks... but i am curious how would that effect the proccess?

how is it wrong???

Literally everyone would rather gain muscle weight than fat weight.

Post what you ate this week

Energy drinks are filled with sugar, sugar is bad because if you dont use it, it coverts to fat. Get MyFitnessPal which tracks down your caloires you eat and your exercises. Basically makes sure you don't over eat and get fat but enough to gain more weight. You can search up more info online about what to eat

For working out try to bulk up
This means if u actually want to gain weight and look bigger get heavier weights and do less reps (6-12) aand 3 sets

You need calories to gain weight, working out burns these calories

Nigger he is a literal skeleton, he will gain muscle mass just by feeding them

Calories in must be higher than calories out. I just assumed everyone knew that. Yes working out burns calories, but if you eat enough of the items I mentioned, and i mean a shit ton, you'll still be at a calorie surplus which will turn into muscle from exercise. Based on your advise, he'll just become skinny-fat from eating and not exercising which looks worse than skinny.

This. It really is that simple. And the opposite is true for losing weight. Don't be like those ignorant people who think there's some mystery to it. Just put more food in your mouth. If you aren't seeing results, put more in there.

If you are eating 2000+ calories a day and you're 100lb, 5'11, you need to see a fucking doctor.

you have no idea how lucky you are....

Not really. Some people just have crazy high metabolism. I was 6'2 at 120 in high school. Now I'm 180 at 29. He just needs to follow my advice here And here I'd honestly recommend he tried to get 4000 calories a day too offshoot the exercising and crazy high metabolism. That's about what I was doing for a few years. Shove that food down and drink milk.

thank you mr skeltal

Dude stop trying to turn OP into a bodybuilder, is mot going to happen

>Some people just have crazy high metabolism.
Only if they are underage, going through a growth spurt, which is highly likely since 99% of you fuckers are high schoolers.

The problem with most people trying to gain weight is the same as OP: they claim they can't but when asked what they eat, they fucking don't know. They give vague answers.

If you have no control, consistency, or even idea of what you're eating, you're not changing your weight in the direction you want, either up or down.

That's what gaining weight is

I'm the same height and was 115 two years ago. I always thought I was eating enough but I wasn't when I actually counted the calories. I started couting my calories in an app to get 3000 a day and started gaining. Now I'm 187 after stuffing my face everyday working up to 4000 calories a day. If you see barely any results from eating more after a year It could also be your thyroid or you could have marfan syndrome.

Thanks for your input