Dogs ear full of ticks

dogs ear full of ticks

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/could-shooting-moose-with-paintball-guns-help-fight-winter-tick-infestations-1.2963342
pro-products.com/provent-a-mite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And somehow, this can all probably be blamed on niggers.

>grew up poor
>parents were wetbacks
>sister gets a german shepard.
>3rd world folks believe dogs should stay outside and protect the house. feed it scraps and never act like it is apart of your family
that damn dog was covered in ticks
ticks literally covering her whole neck.
ticks just falling down.
i'm pretty much traumatized by that.
every single time i pet my dog, i stop midway and just check for ticks.
i do this every single day.
i've been doing it for 8 years.
never had a single tick or fleas.
i still check.

i remember going to the vet and having the dog sit on the table.
ticks just falling down and crawling away.

the german shepard was given away by my father who grew tired of it.

it was very perplexing when i saw how happy he was when my brother got a cat.
he loved the shit out of that cat..
dogs...he just hates.

hello helloo can you hear me ?

:(

Jesus Fucking Christ

Noo poor bb

This is nasty get to a vet asap

gross

holy fuck all i could think of is ''aww poor dog''

This must be fucking hell for that lil fella

I had an elderly neighbor, really nice guy. But scatterbrained.
His dog had fleas real bad. He kept the dog inside his apartment, so his whole apartment had fleas everywhere. He put his dog in his car, so his car had fleas, everywhere.
Every time he came over, he had fleas on him. We learned that we couldn't allow him to sit on our furniture, or stand on our carpet..
He was such a nice guy, but we had to treat him like a plague ridden leper.

poor fella

damn bugs

from memory this was china and doggo died

ears are the most afected areas

Bump

poor dog

And people say we should wipe out mosquitoes

There are plenty of feral dogs roaming around everywhere, why do most not have terrible tick infestations? For that matter why don't most wild animals? Seems like if one tick managed to lay eggs an infestation would be inevitable.

God, this shit makes me all itchy and paranoid.

it's a never ending cycle

Another one

Also relevant

Both fleas and thicks have diferent life phases

Wild animals have plenty of ticks. Maybe not northern wolves cause they live on cold places, but look at Africa: almost all animals there have ticks.

That's why you often see buffalos and such with little birds on their backs. Those birds eat the ticks and alike. Even crocodiles let them go inside their mouths to clean their teeth.

Wild animals probably have some form of resistance, and maybe more tick avoiding/removing behaviors (mutual grooming), but they still get fucked pretty hard

A fucking plague

quality.

look like strays or neglected animals

Can someone show me what a normal inside of a dogs ear looks like? Both my dogs are nearly death, I'm sure it's just old age but it looks like they have little lumps inside of there ears. Can't get a picture because they bite

This thread is proof that there is no God.

Bad owner.

how do you even go about treating this poor fella?
other than manually pulling out THOUSANDS of ticks with tweezers, which will lead to infenction and will hurt the pupper.

this breaks my emotion circuits

My best guess would be feeding a medicine or maybe a salve that kills them off. Its either that or knocking the dog out and removing them manually.

Why? Because they bite. They're very sensitive on certain parts of there body because of trauma when they were young

Bullet, then cremation.
Ticks are a downright plague, like he said.

damn arachnids*

>mfw this whole thread

The only good bug is a dead bug

One dose of Frontline and those bloodsucking fuckers are history.

is there really any chance of recovery here?
there are way too many to just pull, and leaving them in will lead to infection.
Is putting them down the only "good" option here?

I believe its a manual process, and I also think you can't pull them out, because they'll leace toxic poison.
The trick is to spread them with ice-cold liquid, so they can burn and retreit by themselfs.
Then the they need to stich the animal, because they will be open wonds. And meds of course.

My fascination with this thread sickens me

Fucking google it dumb fuck

Oh no....that poor baby :'( this hurts me in my feel bads. I owned many snakes and other reptiles. Seeing this hurts me so much.

inb4 ticks are bloodsucking spiders

Just did. Thought I'd get some advice from other pet owners but apparently not

Why do all the ticks merge into one area?

Im sure if you are in a 1st world country and the vet is skilled then yeah, they could recover. But if you are in fuckin kenya or some shit just put the doggo down.

I would imagine because the skin in that area is particularly thin.

Hostile. Seek help for your aggression

Use your brain. Under their ear is a safe, warm and dark place.

Not sure i can explain, but I've seen some pretty fucked up shit here on Sup Forums. And goddamn, this thread here is the first one that has made me feel disgusted and regret. Fuck.

It's like they all agreed on a ear to go into

ticks are niggers

Use your brain. Under their ear is a safe, warm and dark place.!

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/could-shooting-moose-with-paintball-guns-help-fight-winter-tick-infestations-1.2963342

There was an idea to make paint balls filled with pesticide and shoot moose with them to stop them from tearing off their fur scratching at ticks. I heard about it when this article first came out, never heard anything else of it.

But those ticks are on the outside of the ear user. Use your brain

I'm getting SICK and GODDAMN TIRED of these motherfucking Ticks on this motherfucking snake!

That poor puffin

Parents leave our aussie outside too. Hate feeling the ticks on her. Had to shampoo her myself many times to get them off but they keep coming back. :(

I used to get a Coke bottle and pick my dogs ticks. I remember a time when one of my dogs had a tick on its asshole Rim. I plucked it like a berry. Came off with an audible noise. My dog was pissed.

use frontline?

WAT

>there's no fixing that
Time to put that poor old doggo down.

>TICKS LAY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TICKS AT A TIME
one of the most horrifying things I ever saw was when I was a kid playing by this forest.. I was with my dog and walking around, and stepped in some weird feeling clump of grass or something. I looked down and there were just THOUSANDS of those little larvae ticks crawling out of that part of the grass, all over my shoe and pant leg. I ran like fuck and made sure none were left on me. Fuck that was disgusting

:(

just gave my doggo a big hug

AHHHHH THIS THREAD. TICKS ARE MY FEAR. AHHHH!!!! DESTROY ALL WOODED AREAS! KILL THEM ALL!

>My dog was pissed.
KEK

Petition to exterminate ticks and mosquitoes from Earth

did you get any ticks or tick blood on yourself from that?

I would be 100% ok if all ticks were extinct.

I don't care what role they play in the food chain.

>this thread

Fuck. This really ticks me off.

I see what you did there

how do i get it and which one?

Back when I had a dog, I just used tick shampoo. (On the dog). Do yourself a favor and get the orange scented one.

what type of dog would that be?

uh we get it from our vet and she kinda knows all that so all we do is pay for it kek
i think it goes by the dog's weight?

a gypsy dog

There are dozens of insecticides, such as pyrethrins, which can be applied and will kill every tick on the dog within 24 hours and they will simply fall off....

is it expensive? I tried a cheap one from target and it didn't work lol

Just wanna remove from all these doggos and rub a salve cream into the infected areas

Also flea infestation with angry red inflamed skin is just as gross.

Always use Provent a Mite to kill ticks on reptiles.

pro-products.com/provent-a-mite/

lol ive been happy with the price. its well worth it for protecting your doggo

ITT one user has a folder titled "Extreme Ticks"

A ticked on one

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I once removed a tick from my leg by putting icy-hot arthritis on its ass. It pulled itself out as fast as it could. I wonder if that would work on a dog? You would have to keep it from getting into the tick holes though.