Post rare herbs only

post rare herbs only

delete this
SAGE

whos man is this?

STOP BULLI

tell hat he a bitch!

uhhh, shoutout synth, banshee, hecky, and dakota

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this herb meme?

it was a mistake

herbieanon posted his fat gut to prove he was not fat

no bully herbie, delete your thread right now mister

synth u gay, quit it

-deepspace bows down to herb
-in contact with dairy farmers across the world
-possesses immense music rating abilities
-controls mucord with an iron but fair fist

people being autistic and mean about someone making a small mistake

that wasn't me, dork

he isnt fat but since mu only deals in absolutes i guess he doesnt fall into the skinny category either. must be fat LMAO

MODS
This is not on-topic

Hello herbie

butter

Here is the template if anyone wants it.

deepspace lets herbie fuck his wife
sage

d e e p s p a c e c u c k

shoutout to my boys in fiddycord

>tfw my body kinda looks like this
kms myself

heck yea mate

sorry Drake

reporting in

Hi my name is Deepspacehell aka Zoombie and I am a Pozz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AI

poo piss shit cunt fuck piss in the ass fucking twelve INCH NAIL in her butt PENETRATE that ASSHOLE mmmmmmmm yes fuckmeat just a piece of trash FEMALE meat ooooooh let me feel that DUMB female meat I am the SLUTMASter BLOOD is my game and I fucked Anne Frank mmm she's a whore Anne Frank is whore mmm PENETRATE that ASSHOLE BLOOD mixed with SHIT mixed with blood mmm die die you fuck I have the power to KILL THEM ALL and the right to make you CRAWL mmmmmm

fuck mucord, i cant believe you guys would do this to me, im gonna do it

Herbieanon is Montie for the thinking man

>t.fatso
if you honestly dont think hes fat i feel sorry for you burger

this is so forced it hurts