Tfw Mike still hasn't posted Stranger Things HITB

>tfw Mike still hasn't posted Stranger Things HITB

Why do you care? It's a mediocre show that is nothing but references and homages to actually good things

Have they done one on tv before?

who?

Yes soo what?

Some people enjoy it

>bad x-files episode: the series

>It's a mediocre show that is nothing but references and homages to actually good things
I watched it and you're full of shit

They have not

PLINKETT FUCKING WHEN

Stranger Things Plinkett?

they should start doing tv shows tb h

Never, HitB and BotW have replaced him.

is this a joke?

so you're saying they'll love it

Your life of pedantry in the vein of dog rapists like YMS is fucking a joke faggot kys

>This is what hipsters pretend to believe

Stranger Things: Generic Stephen King "le spoogy monstar from other dimension be mean 2 humon for no raisin" with a decent soundtrack.

>ywn cuddle with Mike and watch schlock together

great bump

>ywn miss half the movie because you're mesmerized staring at Jesse bouncing her foot up and down like Peggy Bundy

Then why did I; someone who knows nothing of the 80s, enjoy it?

because you're shilling for netflix?

>It's an aidsmoby looks at the camera and makes a numale face episode

>It's a I have nothing to say re: these played-out-celebs so I'll bump the thread with cute references episode

>nothing buy references and homages
Is this the new "mary-sue" buzzword someone saw on a gawker article that they keep repeating because it makes them seem smart? Seriously did Armond White write this somewhere because an INCREDIBLE number of idiots seem to be repeating the same shit.

Sure, it emulates Spielberg and King. The creatures DIRECTLY explain this and claim no creative high ground over the material they have no problem admitting to referencing. Just because you want to get on your high horse and show everyone what a big """""""""movie buff""""""""" you are doesn't mean your terrible, awful taste can be justified by that lazy criticism

creators* FUCK YOUJ

>emulates Spielberg and King
The fuck? I thought it literally was written by King. It's just so fucking him to the point of predictability.

>numale

What does this Sup Forums meme even mean

Sup Forums considers any white man that doesn't hate faggots, women, jews and niggers to be a "nu-male."

It means the poster is a millennial baby trying to hate a regular old Gen-Xer out of a misplaced sense of jealousy and frustration at not having done anything with his life.