discord pZ99wET

no

yes

Yes

Any good suggestions for loli videos?

boku no pico

wuts some good loli eroge?

Bumpkin

I would beat the fuck out of my son if I caught him looking at this perverted filth. I would backhand him so hard blood would start to drip and drop in the room. I would smash his laptop, then smash his tv while telling him this is what happen to pedos. After I finished destroying anything of value in his room I would tell him that he is no longer my son and that when he becomes 18 he is being removed from the house.
Ah god I cant wait to be a parent.

anyone ever try this?

>becomes upset at fictional child abuse.

>fantasizes about child abuse.

Discord I started yesterday. It's an image exchange. Loli friendly. Code is MuefWZC

Dont reply to my comments you fat pedo fuck. You're lucky you can hide behind that screen in the shadows where I cant strong arm you onto the floor of justice for that ass kicking you so rightly deserve.

I did this back in school, probably 8th grade or so, with film canisters (the white kind with the lid that's hard to snap off). One of the canisters didn't go off for like two minutes (most went off in seconds) and I go over to check it out. But it pops straight up into my eyes.

They're waiting for you in the "rate my cock" thread.

Meanwhile, have some cute lolis.

that's hot

No I mean I think he wants to know if any girls out there have tried this in their pussies.

Sounds hot.

So which one of you will be the loli slut today?

Kek

I don't know how to input the discord link.

Roll guy here. Gonna just lurk and comment this time.