I have the chance to fuck an 18yo fat girl next friday. Should I do it...

I have the chance to fuck an 18yo fat girl next friday. Should I do it? Not usually into fat chicks but her giant tits are tempting and would like to lose my virginity. I'm 19 myself.

Pic not related but she's about the same size.

Don't, you'll get some cunt to slam at some point, better to fork over some cash for a whore rather than jab your harpoon into Moby Dick because you've got a chance.

fuck her

if she looks anything like pic related, doooooooooooo itttttt!

Go for it, they're fun in the sack.

Losing your virginity will make you get better bitches because you'll no longer be on the path to wizardry. Fuck her then never talk to the landwhale again, but only if she does not know anyone you know.

everyone is going to think of you like gif related
if thats ok, then have fun

No, it will ruin you. Take pride in yourself and find someone that takes pride in themself. Nobody should be comfortable being fat. That shows they have no self control no self worth and no willingness to change for the better. You don't need that kinda shit even if it is a hit it and quit it.

Fatties are more freaky in my experience.

Balls deep action OP.

I've had good luck with big girls go for it they can be a lot of fun

She kind of does but younger and a smaller jaw.

I found her on tinder a couple of weeks ago and have met with her two times so far. She doesn't know anyone I know so there wouldn't be any shaming from my friends.

best case: you'll have an amazing time as big girls generally try much harder in the sack. maybe it'll be so awesome that you end up really liking each other and have an actual relationship with lots of epic sex.
worst case: you'll still get to have sex.

of course u faggot she is still a girl

Don't listen to this faggot. Sure, do it. Losing your virginity is all a psychological thing anyway, and if that'll help you start smashing other chicks I say go for it.

Just don't get emotionally attracted to her, fat chicks are easy to get in the sack but they're even more batshit crazy because of all the psychological damage they take on a daily basis.

don't do it, dude. do you want your memory of losing your virginity to be filled with thoughts of a disgusting landwhale? you're 19! at least find a skinny chick with a butterface.

I love veronica bottoms this bitch is hot.

worst case is he gags at the smellz, can't get hard, and she then posts all over the interwebs about his "micro-soft"

And the fact that their easy to get in the sack, means they'll cheat on you with every nigger that tries to fuck. Go ahead and put your dick in though, you deserve it

I'm with this nigga right here. Like my first was kinda bad in the face but that body rocked me for days.

THIS.

enjoy your AIDS, OP.

DON'T. Lost my virginity to a fattie. Can't take that shit back, man. Wait it out for some drunk college party unless you're so ugly that even the drunk girls won't sleep with you.

Point, what do you look like? Are you a lady killer or a basement dweller?

>tfw

Do it OP, it can be the start of your fucked up sexcapades. I've fucked a few plus size grills and I've got no complaints

Definitely do it. Chubby girls are cute, usually have at least decent tits, and in my experience they're pretty likely to do anal and/or give good head. Either way I doubt it's something you'd regret.

You actually care who you lost your virginity to wtf okay Jesus boy

Yeah well, I am old. Been on Sup Forums since 2005. 30y/o too. Fuck you mean son?

>mfw following the advice in this thread

I fucked her for 3 years and Creampied her too.
Best sex of my life her head game was on point.

Do it Op just remember more cushin for the pushin

If you've already put that much time in why is it even a question lol

But yeah you don't have to marry her after

Fucking this OP. I love fatties.

Seems fuckable enough when you don't have any better options.

3 years though? Sounds like there might've been a string or two. :/

Best pussy.
It was tight and always hungry for dick

oldfag here. he's right. you don't start to realize just how limited the time was when you had abundant beautiful teenage pussy walking around you 24/7 until you hit your 30s and suddenly everyone is marrying off and having kids and shit. fuck some married landwhale then. get that skinny college pussy while you still can, dude.

Nigga you fucked green haired Roseanne and took a procreation risk with it? Shit when we said man the harpoons that was not what we had in mind.

I wouldn't date her because she's dumb as fuck.

Yeah I'm thinking I'll probably just fuck her a couple of times and then end it.

I don't think she's really that disgusting though. She's got really pretty face.

Not worried about this. Just thinking about her massive tits gets me rock hard.

There's barely any black people in my country though.

I'm pretty skinny and a little over 6 feet tall. Blonde hair. Manly face for someone my age. I know I could get more attractive girls if I had more confidence and knew how to talk to them. I had bad acne about 2 to 3 years ago and that pretty much fucked up my confidence levels.

jesus christ, that's gross as hell.

Exactly.

The extra fat can often make their pussies tighter, less room to expand. Hit it, quit it, make her blow you a few times if you can keep her a secret

Do it op.
Get it over with
Just don't get her pregnant

Desperation will make a man do terrible things to his dick.

Which country? I need to move there if there's no dindu's.

Yeah but that like all depends if you're a bitch and regret it or just accept you're a dirty dog

Love fat bitches, they love my cock too.

Not desperate.
I just love fat pussy.

fucked a 550 lb girl a week ago. her snatch smelled rotten and offput my fat fetish. took me hours to cum.

Nasty

That's gross I like clean fat pussy.

You got any with cream pie?

What the!!

I've never seen a dick like this, post more pics out of curiousity. No homo.

I'm a finn living in Denmark. Plenty of arabs in both countries though.

Pic of at least her body with her face cropped out

That is the most utterly bullshit thing I think I've ever heard... unless you're some highschool football hero the quality of pussy you get will almost always increase once you get older and develop your career/develop tighter game.

K

how is this even a question.

duh

>fuck her (it's not like you're going to marry her)

Take a similar pic with your pinky pointing up or i call bull shit

don't listent to user, he is clearly faggot

Put that mother next to something, like a coke can! I gotta have reference on this monster

Lucky fucker

losing the v-card will give you your sea legs then you can fuck whoever you want

>DO IT

unless you're a faggot

you do you realize that the quality of pussy goes down as women age, right? and at a certain point, fucking 18 year olds starts to seem creepy, and is much harder to accomplish.

Idk OP. I fucked a really fat chick once. Had a hard time keeping my dick up. In the end it just couldnt happen anymore. It was really awkward.

If you think fucking 21-26 y/o chicks in your mid-30s is harder than when you were 22 you're either a former college athlete who made shitty decisions later in life, or you just made shitty decisions later in life.

The creepy thing I'm not even gonna touch because any counterargument would include some kind of relational retardation to the original statement.

That's like two dicks in one foreskin

OP here, this is her. What do you guys think?

*ABORT MISSION*

Yes. You're young and need as much experience as possible. Fuck often

if you eat this potato, get it with the works, fully loaded, sour cream, chives, bacon bits and lots of butter

/Thread

No

Real OP here and that's not her.

Honestly? She's not that good looking, the guy who posted the chick of his ex is more what I look for in a fat chick in terms of face... but everyone in this thread who seems to have a good understanding of manning the fuck up is telling you to do it. It'll only help your future sexual encounters to be more experienced.

Again though--no strings attached. I can't stress this part enough. Using a moped-ish chick like this for sex and purely sex when you're young will give you a major self confidence boost and that will pan out in the form of skinnier, tighter pussy when you get to college.

Jesus Christ just do it you stupid faggot ass millenial, wtf kind of day and age is this where someone needs advice on "whether or not to fuck fat girls??"
Fucking retardation on an unimaginable scale.

Hey guys that other op is fake, this is her

Ha ha.
Prove it. Show us the real deal

Weregonnaneedabiggerboat.exe

You're asking wrong question here user.
The only thing that matters is : does she suck after anal ?

just kys

26 year old pussy is not a problem, but i'd argue that pussy aged 18-22 is much harder to come by at 35, regardless of life decisions.

Here's a REAL picture of her

Yeah.

if this is OP, I say go for it. I can tell she has a pretty face

>Veronica Bottoms

That looks comfy as fuck desu

fat chicks will do almost anything you ask and big titties are amazing
I say go for it you fagit

I'd like to hear that argument, because I've seen a shitload of examples from my own and friends' personal lives that men around that age can fuck chicks 21 and up on the reg if they take care of their appearance and either have a good job or present themselves in an assertive, confident manner. My best friend turned 30 last year, he's dating someone his age right now but his last three exes were 19, 19, and 22 respectively.

do it if you love her

Life is too short for regrets. Take it from an old fag. Go ball deep into that chunby pussy. If I knew then what I know now. I would have had way more sex. Give it to her good and nut all over those fun bags. Fat girls give better head. And anywhere you grab will be soft like her tits. Plus big girls can take doggy style like a champ. Use her as a stepping stone for your sexual history. Once you bust that first real nut getting better looking women will get easier.

Don't do it user, your basically scaring yourself for life. you nee good memories, not nightmares

gore thread?

sucks dick like candy is going to shoot out

This is... just... I don't even know where to start. You're looking at a train wreck on so many levels here. And I say that as someone who likes fatties.

kek

But what about the head?

Looks like more tit than that lil fella can handle

That's not the real pic.
This is.