What did i do wrong?

What did i do wrong?
So i met this girl at grizzlys the bar down my street. We talked for about an hour, and i was sure i wasnt getting any so i decided to go home. She then asked if she could come with me i said sure so we walked to my place. When we got inside i showed her around she was flirting the whole time. She then asked for a drink so i went to the kitchen to make her a vodka redbull, but when i returned she was getting ready to go. I asked why she was leaving all she said was "i have shit to do enjoy your night" she then walked out the door.
Was i not supposed to make the drink? i have a nice place so i know its not that, she was having a good time before i left to make her drink. Then all of a sudden wanted nothing to do with me.

Met people like this. Mentally ill or drug addict.

She was having second thoughts or saw something that completely put her off. At least you have a vodka redbull

Drug addict. Probably stole something. Check your valuables.

Atleast you saved that vodka redbull.

This. You got robbed. You should have stopped her before she left, beat the shit out of her, searched her, raped her, then murdered her.

She probably stole something. Check your stuff

She probably put some of her AIDS on your pillow and other stuff and now youve got the AIDS too. Enjoy.

Also, you quite obviously got mugged, dumbface

She did a couple bumps of coke at the bar, but she didnt look like an addict. i looked around to see if anything was missing i dont think she took anything. I dont see anything that would be upsetting laying out. Do you think making her a drink i failed some kind of test or something

The only reasonably thing to do would be to beat the living shit out of her yes. You fucked up OP.

well... that escalated quickly.

>Trashy bitch that takes coke
>Want to fuck her

Damn OP. I though I had low standards.

Pics of room with time stamp

Probably just had second thoughts. especially if you only talked for about an hour, if that was the first time she was alone, she probably talked herself out of it. Dont take it personally, and look on the bright side, you talked some into going home with you in an hour.

"did a couple bumps" = trashy bitch

i see you don't have much experience with drugs. plenty of classy motherfuckers do cocaine.

Bitch stole my fucking tablet im gonna go back to the bar see if shes there

>Classy motherfuckers
>Drugs

Its time to grow up OP. I see why you got robbed you stupid motherfucker.

Cant fucking stop laughing.

>she was able to escape
second thoughts, or she found out your power level. Happens. Don't call her a bunch or something don't blow it. It could work out a second time if its just not wanting to bone and not that she has a boyfriend that she was thinking about cheating on or whatever. That's why you gotta be cool, she could be crazy.

oh geez user how black are you?

Are you gonna rape these girls?

kek, wow aren't you a retard

I'm not going to hurt these women, why would i hurt these women, they arn't going to say no!

If I ever meet you OP I would beat the living daylight out of you and rape your boipussy when you begging for mercy on the floor bloody, for being so fucking retarded to let a "classy" white trash drug whore steal from you.

Not necesarily in that order

>visibly doing drugs
>Don't worry guys! This stranger I met at a bar, who was doing drugs and wanted to come home with me, is completely trustworthy!
>Asks for a drink, you turn your back, she's leaving as soon as you turn around.
Yeah.. It's pretty obvious what happened.

i can't believe this actually turned out to be the correct advice.

Sacate las chichis pa cotorrear

jesus christ, have any of you virgins ever fucked chicks that do drugs? they're generally pretty fucking great in bed, and not everyone that does drugs is a thief. this incident doesn't prove some kind of rule. for fuck's sake, OP thought the drink was a test, there had to have been some other missed red flags here.

Well im at the bar and she isnt here. im gonna just stay here and drink at least she didnt steal my wallet

timestamp pic of the bar right now or youre a lying cunt

Only your credit card

She probably has good instincts and realized you're a colossal faggot

laughing pretty hard at this thread. sorry op that sucks hope it was a shitty cheap tablet

you're an idiot for thinking she'd go back to the same bar she just met and left with her mark. All you had to do was call the bar and describe her. Ask if she was there. You're too dumb for your tablet. It's hers now.

Retard, he met her at a bar where she was doing coke in public. Its completely different from meeting someone and finding out they enjoy drugs.

>Do you think making her a drink i failed some kind of test or something

bwahahahahahahahaha!

Maybe she suddenly had some intuition that you were the kind of creep that posts a chick in a wheelchair getting eaten out on a street corner? It's possible...

Nope, every chick I have met on drugs is crazy as hell. I do not stick my dick in crazy. I assume it's the drugs.

She thought you were and idiot, OP, and you certainly did not dissapoint

You deserved it you dumb faggot, never take a girl home unless you've already made 2nd base

Probably stole something from you, or a better piece of dick texted.

Dont ever underestimate the retardness when it come to drug whores like OP fuck like to fuck.

You showed her your place, and went and told her criminal friends. In the near future youre gonna come home to your house ransacked and find your shit has been stolen.

NEVER take a bitch you just met to your house

Enjoy your aids from fucking coke sluts.

Kind of fucking hope she stole something else also. OP is fucking retarded.

Soon as drugs become involved i lose all sympathy

OP she was doing drugs in public for fuck sakes, was that not a massive red flag as tall as mount everest tower to you?
drugs=disease
drugs=crazy
drugs=thieves

im with this guy i hope she stole more valuables off you

drugs are bad mmckay

>Laughs as op takes home a different girl and offers her a drink and she leaves taking something with her

Kind of wish I could kill drug addics fucking parasites on society.

this

>i do not stick my dick in crazy

you're missing out, Sup Forumsro. the crazies fuck like... well, crazies. i love fucking damaged chicks with daddy issues.

Just like you like get ripped off and deal with the psycho rage. You are fucking retarded.

i wish i could kill faggots that can't even spell the group of people they want to kill correctly. it's a-d-d-i-c-T-s, you fucking straight-edge imbecile.

She changed her mind. When she had a moment to think, she realized she was about to be a giant whore and thought better of it. Sounds like a girl that might be worth your time.

so then you stick your dick in men lol fuckin tard. All bitches are crazy. Some worse than others. I've had the worst. Pill popper who doesn't pop the pills she's been prescribed for manic depression and bipolar. Plus raped for her virginity by two guys. Plus sold to a nigger for crack and tied up for a week in a shitty hotel. Plus all the other bullshit she may have made up or actually lived. Don't get it fucked up though they are all crazy. Some just internalize it better.

Found the drug addict. Care this much about how others spell on b. Cant fucking stop laughing.

>just like you like get ripped off and deal with the psycho rage

you speak like a goddamn indian gas station attendant, and i'm the retarded one? go back to your boring square chicks. i bet you get a blow job once a month when you splurge and go on a date at the olive garden.

You forgot the big i in It. Retard.

You tried to make her a drink when she clearly already want to bang, she thought you were stalling and wanted to leave

Guess the last crack whore without teeth didnt suck you good enough. Chill the fuck out dickhead.

she stole his tablet kek, she was drugged up.
did you even read the thread?

you forgot the difference between spelling and punctuation, fag.

>Retard
Oh the irony.

You forgot the difference between punctuation and capitalization, fag.

Not that user but if you're going to call someone on their stupid make sure you're not stupid yourself.

Check your wallet, ID, CARD, whatever

punctuation includes capitalization, dumbass!

Just kys.

This

kek awesome thread op

Forgot the big p. Damn you really are one of those special ones arent you?

Ok Red Foreman.

The most common punctuation marks in English are: capital letters and full stops, question marks, commas, colons and semi-colons, exclamation marks and quotation marks.

- cambridge university press

Look mom. I can spell on b.

It's the implication

You must be a party animal.

we were originally discussing spelling, not punctuation. you're the special one. *facepalm*

>The most common punctuation marks in English are: capital letters and full stops, question marks, commas, colons and semi-colons, exclamation marks and quotation marks.

This sentence is not grammatically correct. I'll let you google why.

yeah, i fuck girls that do drugs and i spell correctly. it's a great life. you squares should try it sometime.

Most likely she was an autist and literally meant she had to take a shit. She was being polite by not stinking up your shitter

What the fuck happened to this thread?

Started off semi-interesting but now its a huge faggot festival about grammar at 4 AM.

read the fucking thread or fuck off you clown

>Complain about spelling on b.

Time to grow up kid.

Is that really your mom?

You're off the scale with your alpha.

No wonder you only get girls that do drugs.

Do crack whores with mouths that look like assholes suck good?

crack whores are usually niggers, and i don't fuck niggers or whores for that matter. i just don't see the issue everyone has with fucking girls that do cocaine while drinking. where's your inner patrick bateman, guys?

thread is kill

Should have started making out as soon as you got in the door.

the issue is she is a druggy and drug users are the only group of people that are more hated then muslims
soon as you take drugs you should lose all your basic human rights

Maybe if you cut down on the crack you could see that you only fuck crackwhores with mouths that look like assholes. You most be ugly as fuck and obviously retarded. Wish I could put a bullet in your head. One less parasite.

ITT: grammar nazis and robbed idiots

/This

Had one close friend that stared doing drugs. I dont even give a fuck that he died. He stopped being human the second he chose to fuck his friends to get another high. Hope the same end will come to you.

Not you. The retarded grammar nazi.

i'm truly sad for you that you'll never get to enjoy the pleasures of drugs. the ability to alter our consciousness is a gift from the gods. live a little, user. you just may enjoy yourself and let go of a bit of that hatred you have for those who choose to live differently than you. most people that use drugs aren't thieving, lying, junkies. and those that are junkies aren't bad people cause they're junkies, it's cause they're cheating and lying. hell, you can even be an addict and not hurt others at all.

same argument could be made for muslims but you cant deny the fact that if muslims got wiped out tomorrow the world be be all the better for it

>capital letters and full stops
>colons and semi-colons
The set of two is a single element in the list. It's still correct.

christ, don't insult me by comparing me to a fucking muslim. we can at least agree on that much.

to paraphrase the late bill hicks, if you think the elimination of drug users would have truly made for a better society, why don't you just toss all of your music and movies in the trash then?

Waah no one ever invited me to party or hang out. Alcohol is poison I will never put it in my body. Kys you virgin faggot