Hi Sup Forums! rate my body on a scale of 1-10?

hi Sup Forums! rate my body on a scale of 1-10?

1 being terrible 10 being great

xoxo
fae

more pics for ref

personality/10

8 I'd hit it

a cutter, figures.

>My body
Lets see a timestamp

should have started with tits/10

>1 being terrible 10 being great
No fucking shit?

the fuck is this shit? why are you pretending to be a girl? you you jack it to men complementing your imaginary tits?

ugh effort do i have to

im a camwhore, twitter is tinylilfae

It's either a good thing or bad thing your not my chick cause I'd be hitting that ass so hard and often you'd get hip dysplasia. Just saying.

im actually op, im doing a time stamp hold your horses

>Do I have to
If you have some other way of proving that's you posting right now and not some neckbeard posing as you you can do that instead

what's with the cuts though?

#depression

sharpie in pooper

Post more panties, I prefer them stuffed in a hole;) you look fine! 10/10! Now let us enjoy your fine body:p

damn nigga, real

I would do you the honor of giving you my semen. Congratulations.

Cut me, and then just hurt me. Till I get my satisfaction

Those cuts makes me want you even more. I'm also a sucker for brunettes.

I don't believe those are the lyrics

Lol

>windows phone user
disgusting trash

yeah so no one is going to rate your body miss, it's degrading and objectifying which the likes of Sup Forums is too classy for

Hey you still around id like to see more of those fantastic tits

lurkin for a bit and eating cookie dough

why what do you want

Tits.

i own an iphone with a sailor moon case

Like i said...to see more of those fantastic tits...n if its not asking much some of your snapper also you look hot

Op do you have a Tumblr, Snapchat, kik, whatsapp, or something other then twitch were I can follow you? I love your pics and want more!

You are very pretty, OP. Could we get a full newd plox?

I think the op left

awesome, legitimately one of the hottest chicks to post to Sup Forums for some time

9/10 tits
nice curvy hips
deep cut scars show commitment and bravery, very sexy

op left, rip

i wanted to get some more n00dz

Op is gonzo fuck her and her sloppy body anyways saggy big tits and pancake ass ...never even shows the puss what a bitch

Spread ass

Face is eh, tits are meh and your ass is nonexistent.

I'd fuck you but i wouldn't brag to my friends about it. You get a 6.2.

Scratch that. I missed the cut marks at first glance. I'm not trying to replace the father that neglected you. Pass for me but i got a buddy Randal that will fuck just about anything.

6/10
A little exercise and no cutting and bump to 7

4 for me, you need to lift.

4 maybe 5 with a decent personality

7 exotic

hmmm i would give it a 9/10, hmu, you got any social media

Your tits are a bit on the oblong side, you're still pretty bangable. What city do you live in, let's fuck? Promise youll have a great time!

She's a chaturbate model: tinylilfae

I want to say your body is a 5/10... but not exactly average. There's some nice things about it but there's just enough unattractive things that counter it, keeping it at a solid 5 for me personally.

That's a MAN bay-bee

>mfw

nice tits. Shame you're unwilling to put your smiling face in with them, they're clearly nothing to be ashamed of. Remember to wear a bra more often, they're already starting to sag and you're very young. By the time you're 40 they'll be down to your knees if you're not careful.

Now get those pants off and show us the back.

Just go on manyvids and buy her clips you cheap faggot