Sup Forums friend broke my pipe dont wanna over charge him looked online for about an hour cant find it just having him...

Sup Forums friend broke my pipe dont wanna over charge him looked online for about an hour cant find it just having him rebuy it pls help

Kill him I guess

that takes more effort than i want im geting money from him he already feels like shit i just dont want to be a dick and end up overcharging him

Don't charge him anything if he is your friend. Fuck that pipe. You let him use it. It's your fault

i didnt give him permission to thats the thing

he didnt ask me to use it got a text that he went to my brothers house to smoke and fucking broke the thing offered to pay i need a pipe for when i decide to start smoking again and he broke one that was something i payed for

Just let it go op, tell your friend to buy you another pipe and let him pick it out. Even if its not as expensive.

fair enough ill end up doing that then

better pic of pipe?

Just get a better quality pipe.. when my stuff broke in the day .. i just went stainless.. easy to clean, and tuff..

he trashed it already
i was thinking baout pitching back in but i dont smoke these days looking for a new job

If he is a friend, why are you charging him at all? Accidents happen.

Just make your own bong dude, grab any glass bottle that looks nice and learn how to drill a hole in it. Use foodstamps heat resistant tubing and rig it right up. Safe, and custom.

we are the kind of freinds where we buyeach other food without a seconds thought throw money each others way if i broke something of his id be offended if he didnt let me replace it or pay for it

This. If you feel a need to be recompensated have him buy you a sack.

maybe ill watch a video sounds kinda fun have made grav bongs but never a pipe

OP, go to a headshop with him, and find a new piece.

already told him just to get what ever if he wants to he doesnt need to buy me a new piece that it can even be shitty as long as i have something

that's the way to go. just leave it up to him, if he's really your friend he won't buy you some trash piece.

well if you don't remember, find a reasonable replacement or take whatever you think is fair

OP just go and try to find one you can settle on together. I am sure (rip pipe) that there's something out there that you can find together and make new memories with, I mean if you care too much about that broken pipe you can on a different time find a glass blower to make something new out of the same glass.

I'd say go together to find a new important piece in your life.