When did Hip Hop become dumb?

When did Hip Hop become dumb?

it didnt
also tlet has weak lyrics, its appeal is its production

It started clever and dumb at the same time and its greatest practitioners have continued that for almost 40 years now

'round 2006

When it started.

It's been dumb from day one

Since when was rapping about drugs smart? Or about "da poleece", or anything. Rap has never been "smart". It's all the same basic rhyme schemes and morons rhyming about nothin'.
It has no depth or emotion, it's just babble.

It's likes comparing a Harry potter book to some great classical text. It's just garbage but people like it because they're morons and always will be

It's been dumb from day one

Since when was rapping about drugs smart? Or about "da poleece", or anything. Rap has never been "smart". It's all the same basic rhyme schemes and morons rhyming about nothin'.
It has no depth or emotion, it's just babble.

It's likes comparing a Harry potter book to some great classical text. It's just garbage but people like it because they're morons and always will be

yes, exactly

>some great classical text
It's funny how you're trying to flaunt your knowledge of art but can't name a single Greek or Latin work

like all counter culture movements with potential of making positive change in society, it was infiltrated and hijacked by the parties in power and used as a weapon to keep the peasants docile, stupid, complacent and consuming.

hence the emphasis on buying stupid shit like designer clothes and drugs and alcohol, self destructive tendencies, and killing people of your own race over petty disputes

>ATCQ
>Last album was literally "LE DRUMPF WANTS TO KILL EVERYONE THAT ISN'T WHITE"
>First album was "le africans are better"
>Every other album is "le africans are le better also being poor means we're better than you"

>hence the emphasis on buying stupid shit like designer clothes and drugs and alcohol, self destructive tendencies, and killing people of your own race over petty disputes
Please tell me when this spooky scary change happened, curious about when you'd place it

January 18, 1978 at exactly 4:55 in the morning

You are the reason there is no /metalgeneral/ anymore

>It's suddenly cool to hate ATCQ

When did this happen?

They've always been the exact same as white nationalists but because they're black they can get away with it

I'll give you one guess.

Personally it's because I think they get slightly too much credit and aren't the unassailable geniuses they're touted as but prolly because cretins think they hate whitey desu

>Albums are literally all "blacks are so much better, don't question the idiotic beliefs we have white boy"
>Last album was also le drumpf sux XDDD

List three ATCQ anti-white lyrics unrelated to Trump pls

Around 1978 when it was invented.

Listen to literally any of their albums
It's either "whites are shit" or "poor people are better than you because we're black lol"

Listened to their albums, no they're not

>This level of denial
>A-ATCQ aren't like that! Look how tolerant I am

>some great classical text
you're still right though