I am number 3 male (from top to bottom) and make 100 thousand a year but I dont like to show money

I am number 3 male (from top to bottom) and make 100 thousand a year but I dont like to show money.

How do I convince a pretty girl to give me a chance?

>im not fat or ugly btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Here are two irrelevant facts about me and a vaguely sexist preference

get thread?

also OP's a fag

Shut up fuckers, check my doubs

FUCK

>FUCK

google the Book of Pook

Also, FTFY

Do something more meaningful with your spare time than watchimg that kind of retarded images of how toilet symbols mate.

Get ready for some spice

>I am number 3 male (from top to bottom)

There's 5 in that chart you fucking mong.

>Do something more meaningful with your spare time than watching that kind of retarded images of how toilet symbols mate.

no need to get angry and respond with all the wit of a 12 year old school boy in the yard.

situation is simple: if i dont show money, and just are myself, I can only get ugly and fat women. but if women know I make X amount, the dynamic changes and suddenly I find myself being desireable, and this really fucks with my head.

people say women arent shallow, but even the "nice" ones show more interest when they know. and that kills me inside as a person. its horrible.

number 3 on the right side.

sorry for your lack of understanding you dumb person.

thanks.

>How do I convince a pretty girl to give me a chance?

Show off your money, the internet has shit society and it's cogs, good looking woman get a thousand friend request on faceberg and they can always get a pretty lay on any dating app.

On top of that is a fact that the smart phone has created a generation of dumb people, with smaller brain capacity and shit attention span.

In few words, if you wanna stick your cock on good looking girls you just got to activate their almonds with either money or biceps.

If you got either your set, if you're an average cuck you'll either die a virgin or take defective goods cuss even average to bad looking cunts believe they can score top notch cock and thirsty mother fuckers will hog even the fat and hideous

>On top of that is a fact that the smart phone has created a generation of dumb people, with smaller brain capacity and shit attention span.

i have notice this too. especially with women in their 20s. its horrible. even when they go out to eat or something they are always taking pictures.

Know how to spend your money on experiences that improve your quality of life and improve how people see you without just flashing cash.

Hire a dietician and personal trainer. Fitness is exploding right now and its not something you can go out and buy results. You have to put in effort. You don't have to be a body builder, in fact you probably should avoid it, but you should take a look at strength and conditioning that is being popularized by crossfit. Don't be some gym jerk off who just goes and does random shit on machines and dicks around on a treadmill. Take Yoga 1-2 times a week.

Give yourself interesting vacations 2-4 times a year. Not a cruise ship, or a trip to vegas, or some bullshit. But something interesting that tells a story. Motor cycle ride through Vietnam. Something you can tell a story through photos. Look at how intriguing Casey Neistat is with his travel, he doesn't go on gambling trips or fancy hotel trips or on cruise ships, he does things which tell an interesting story. If you have the money and get time off then this problem is already solved. We live in the Instagram generation, be a part of it, tell your story. Some chick who is looking into you will want to see it.

Also understand you can't target one particular good looking girl and then get her to like you. Even the best looking wealthiest men can't do this. Its like looking in a river trying to catch one particular fish, not a type of fish, a good fish, but one exact fish. It doens't work. Just do what you can to raise your tier and you will find you have more opportunities for the women towards the top of the food chain.

Do be realistic. If you are 40 years old you will not be dating 22 year old models unless you pay for super exotic shit for them (which even at $100k per year may be off limits).

It all changes after 30. Eventually those women will hit their 30s and have to compete with women in their 20s. It fucks with them bad because alot of the top tier dudes they were used are going after women much younger than them.

They still get attention, but its not the attention they want and they don't get nearly as much as they were used to. The majority of them realize that they will not get married and have a kids unless they are super aggressive, focus on massive self improvement, or go with whatever they can get. Despite what most dudes think women do not want to be single moms and the life is much shittier than what angry dudes expect.

Watch them in the day to day activity, they fumble shit around worst than a toddler, woman were childish before the internet, they're vegetable brain with mobility this days, they're in such a narcissistic trance is almost unbelievable, for those who are fit or and wealthy is awesome cuss it's like shooting fish in a barrel, for the rest of society is misery cuss you are fucked if you don't get in shape.

On top of what I described, the apathy towards one another has increased a thousand fold, society is growing to feel bad about meaningless shit while the important things are seen as cold and frugal.

We on the end times, fuck em while you can, your fortune might change stop giving a fuck about the reasons we as human beings are all shit we always been is just more transparent now cuss you can't pretend anymore.

Fuck hot woman cold there is literally no other way, they have no sympathy they're cold as fuck

This is a meme self pity thought that rolls on this site a lot.

> (Wait till they hit the wall then they'll be just as miserable as I am)

Fuck that, you can't wait for the mountain to come to mahoma, you got to be more proactive an take the fucker up there

Bullshit. Its better now than it was 10-15 years ago by a longshot. Women have always been shitty. Men have always been shitty. Take advantage of the times you live in. If you think women are stupid now, just compare your average 22 year old woman to her retard grandma and understand that her grandma was not retarded by 1960s standards.

If you want to have the attitude that this era sucks and it was somehow better in the past then you won't have much luck at this whole women thing. If it bothers you that you have to get in shape then go out and fuck fat women.

Your grandfather could be a simp because everyone was a simp in that day.

I'm not miserable. I am just stating that this enormous advantage you think they have over you is much less of a thing after a certain point. Some hit the wall, a lot of them don't. You want to spend your 20s improving yourself so when this advantage of theirs fades you are in a better position. Its all about building leverage for your position in life and knowing how to forecast the future.

When i was in my early 20s most of the attractive women I knew were dating much older guys or were in an LTR or were dating around numerous dudes. My GF who broke up with me when I was like 21 started dating around, she was tall and thin and had a great ass, she said she would have 5-6 guys go after her at a time and it was easy to pick the best of them. This was the myspace era of a dozen years ago but she always had attention, always had guys throwing themselves at her. We talked about it a few years ago and she said from like age 21-28 it was very rare to go more than a week without a guy taking her on a fancy date and she would usually only put out to the best of them. Most of the guys were 10 years older than her.

She is still attractive, she is still getting a lot of attention... but not as much... and the guys aren't as handsome.... and the guys aren't as rich. Turns out the 33 year old handsome and rich guys she was used to 10 years ago are still dating women in their 20s.

She didn't hit the wall, but she doesn't have the advantage she had a decade ago.

No you're not.
>and make 100 thousand a year
No you don't.
>but I dont like to show money.
Because you don't have it.
>How do I convince a pretty girl to give me a chance?
They give you a chance when you get your fat ass off Sup Forums and actually go talk to them, believe it or not.
>>im not fat or ugly btw.
If you have to tell us....

>Bullshit. Its better now than it was 10-15 years ago by a longshot.

No is not, is the same shit different day, I wasn't talking about the era or woman for that matter, I was talking about humans in general, we are dumber and that's a fact.

Woman can literally suck a dick, you can't revolve your life around woman, if you get better they'll come cuss they're what they're always been, nothing but leeches.

They'll drain your balls, wallet, time, energy and life just to dispose of you wanted they're done.

You improve yourself and fuck woman

Also understand that wealth comes in a lot of forms.

I have a friend, 31, he works at a place where he is now an operations manager. He makes about $140,000 per year working there. However his job is incredibly stressful. He gets to work at 8am and leaves at the earliest at 7pm. At least 2 times a week he doesn't leave until 10pm. Once or twice a month he will be there until 1am. He probably works 2 Saturdays a month but the Saturday will usually be a half day. He gets off the week between Christmas and News Years and thats it. A few 3 day weekends spread out the year. Maybe he takes off 5 days throughout the year. The job is also very stressful and he goes through a pack and a half of cigarettes a day.

He makes $140,000 per year but is constantly exhausted. Never travels. Is rarely ever home. He works his ass off so that on Sunday he can fight his exhaustion and do something he likes. 5 years ago he bought a boat that he would take to the lake, the first year he owned it he went out like 10 sundays. Last year it didn't touch water. He has busy days which burn calories but he doesn't work out.

On one hand he is wealthy, on the other hand he isn't. He has no free time. The nature of his work doesn't allow him to even take vacations. I have been good friends with the guy for 27 years now. Since we were young children.

He will have no problem finding a woman who sees he can support a lifestyle for. She will have a house paid for and a family budget that is twice most people's. She won't have to work after kids come around, a luxury few can afford. If he marries her, and then divorces her after 15 years he will be paying alimony for years.

I was telling him he should hire people to replace certain functions he does at the shop (its a family business, his grandparents started it in the 60s, his dad took it over in 1990 and now he is replacing his dad). Even if he makes less money, he can work half his hours.

Thats why old people are so smart? Bullshit. People used to be way fucking dumber. The baby boomers were smarter than the silent generation, Gen X is smarter than baby boomers, millennials are smarter than Gen x, and Gen Z are smarter than the millennials.

They even do studies which show that average IQ is increasing by about 3 points every 25 years.

>i am number 3 male (from top to bottom)
number 3 from top to bottom or bottom to top is always the same. you're retarded, so you'll have to show money.
>How do I convince a pretty girl to give me a chance? buy her a car.

>on the right side

What are you talking about you retarded cunt, there's 5 so it doesn't matter if it's from top to bottom or bottom to top. Stupid braindead faggot. 3 from either end, leaves you in the same spot. Had to literally spell it out for your inbred fuck-tard useless brain, kys.

>there's 5 so it doesn't matter if it's from top to bottom or bottom to top.

no one can be this fucking stupid.

are you a trump voter by any chance?

So my point is this, don't let money be your only priority. You will have it, but you won't have much else, and you will not be in a better position.

My personal goal is making $45k per year by only working two days a week and those days are mostly just me making sure everything is working right and no hickups in the customer orders (so those days I do work it may only be 4-5 hours).

there's 2 right sides in the picture, kiddo.

it does leave him in the same spot

>I'll pretend I'm trolling to mask up that I'm a retard who can't count

Everyone can see for themselves that you don't understand basic math.

Number of sides doesn't matter, kiddo.

Atleast try to keep up with the context even if your math skills are embarrassing.

im talking about the VALUE of your position in the scale you dumb fuck. not your position itself.

2 right sides, 2 men with a very different number of girls conquered. it does matter :).

good save, an autist who cares about the VALUE, while everyone else is talking about the position itself.
at least now we know you're not retarded! you're just out of your element, donny. go play minecraft or something.

And I'm talking about how 3 from the top is the same as 3 from the bottom in a set of 5 you dumb motherfucker.

This is retarded no matter it's relevance or context to the subject, because its a set of 5 either way. Why are you braindead cunts insisting on embarrassing yourselves.

>but even the "nice" ones show more interest when they know. and that kills me inside as a person. its horrible.
Oh fuck you, dude. I wish I had your "waaah" fucking problems. You have money, you're not fat, you're not ugly, and yet you cry about women being interested in you "only for my money!"
Try being me for the YEARS I've been single because I'm A) ugly and B) not wealthy and C) won't date the 200 pound fatties with hair on their upper lip.
Bitch.

Wouldn't you be more interested in a chick if she was average, was nice, wasn't fat but not model thin, but she made $120,000 per year? The money thing helps everyone (people who make that kind of money are overwhelmingly men though).

>This is retarded no matter it's relevance or context to the subject, because its a set of 5 either way. Why are you braindead cunts insisting on embarrassing yourselves.
lol you're still stuck arguing about where "i'm the third from top to bottom" lands him? you're better off practicing your finger painting.

male number 3 in the left side of the picture fucks 3 girls. male number 3 in the right side of the picture fucks 0. it does matter which side he's on :)

>male number 3 in the right side of the picture fucks 0. it does matter which side he's on :)

i dont think this i something they understand. they know how to play checkers, but not chess. and its fairly obvious.

Everybody likes money but smoking hot women realize they can completely bust the balls of a rich dude if it means he can get quality sexy times. If your cute and hot women will give you the time of day but it doesnt mean they'll fuck with you in any way above your weiner. Sometimes you have to be polite with women at first then gradually become "more yourself" a few months into the relationship when everything is comfy but the brutal truth is some women only want the generic "christian grey lover" and thats it. Hot women don't have to settle for shit.

you can't just give up on them, son.

>male number 3 in the left side of the picture fucks 3 girls. male number 3 in the right side of the picture fucks 0. it does matter which side he's on :)

The level of retard is beyond amazing, looks like I literally have to babby speak and spell it out to you, try to comprehend this time.

I don't give a flying fuck about the value assigned to either left or right, get that in your shit for brain head for a start. The fact that OP had to specify which way to count from (top to bottom) is the talking point and what my original post was harking on to begin with.

Both sides have 5 placements, counting 3 from top or 3 from bottom is an invalid instruction as doing either reaps the same result.

That's why he's retarded, that's why you're retarded. Blood boiling stupidity, 9/10 troll or 1/10 intellect.

Not really. It depends what you mean by "not fat." Generally I'm very attracted to "average" women as long as their not fat or "thicc." I don't care what she fucking makes.

it doesn't reap the same result :) sorry if you can't interpret the lines in the picture.

Take an average woman. Add 10 pounds. Now imagine she is way into you, like she is asking you out and she is wanting you to fuck her. Only she makes $120,000 per year and she is more than willing to spend it on you.

That's what women go through.

>it doesn't reap the same result

Yes it does, 1/10 intellect confirmed :)

it doesn't :) real life reaping is very different.

>The fact that OP had to specify which way to count from (top to bottom) is the talking point and what my original post was harking on to begin with.
Yeah we get it, you're a fucking OCD possessed faggot who scratches at their skin until it bleeds and slaps their face multiple times, hard, because they can't deal with the fact that someone else phrased/explained something in a perfectly viable way but differently than you would. I bet you shriek unintelligibly like Angry German Kid when someone says "pouring down rain."
Seriously, go finger your butt in the shower or something. Good fucking god...

you must enjoy pointless algebra, because you're so quick to see things as a fucking math problem to be tackled from all angles. OP did you a courtesy to spare you the mental gymnastics of guessing is it up, down, or both like a trick question. He told you so you didn't need to waste brain cells trying to figure out what he's trying to tell you. But you love doing doing pointless math shit, just because, so you did it anyway and then bitched about it because you think you're smarter than that. you missed the point in your autistic fury over some stupid autist shit that's just in your head.

Then she should take some of her $120k annually and join a fucking gym or Herbalife and lose the 10 lousy fucking pounds (since something is obviously preventing her from, you know, doing it on her own). If you're gonna _choose_ to be physically appealing only to a certain segment of the opposite sex, then you can't cry about it.

>I was wrong and am fucking stupid but I'll just go full ad hominem because I don't wanna deal with my stupidity.

Whatever helps you sleep you dumb fuck, this only happened because you flat out refused to acknowledge the error in the OP.

In case you're wondering for future reference, the number 7 might present some trouble for you in charts in the future, don't say you weren't warned.

Feels good

Alright. So OP is in the middle. 3rd from the bottom or 3rd from the top.

What should he do about it now?

he wasn't wrong :) he was just never confused about what OP meant like you, kiddo.

>herbalife

You are right. She should do those things. The smart ones do just that. But OP more or less asked the same question but from the point of view as a guy. What should he do to become attractive to pretty women?

Join a gym, see a dietician, become interesting.

Herbalife is shit. You want Shakeology

>The 1/10 intellect thinks he can still reply to me after he's already outed his ability to comprehend context

:)

I kinda suspected as much. It seems like a total pyramid scam health version of Mary Kay or something. I'm only familiar with it though because the last girl I tried making something happen with was _way_ fucking into it, had a great body and _the_ most amazing fucking ass I've ever seen...

Hello, I am Third from Top.

And I am third from Bottom.

>(from top to bottom)

That was close I almost counted from bottom to top, the chart would have made no sense.

If you are into it and you workout properly you will get positive results from it. Compared to these land whales scarfing down Starbucks its a million times better. Maybe there is something better than Herbalife, their business system is shitty, but its better than what about 90% of women are doing with their bodies.

And together we are here for you!
And together we are here for you!

i'm sorry that we're not acknowledging your ability to solve problems of this complexity "i'm third from top to bottom" :)

it's time to stop posting.jpg

But what if he is bottom from third?

Then at least he's not TURD from bottom!

you talk to her

TURD? And numbers? It doesn't matter if you count from top or from bottom if you're counting to...SIXX!

oh god... i hadn't thought of that.

Is his perfect log the turd from top? Or the turd from bottom?

Is this your round about way of admitting I was right and they are the same, because it's cute that you couldn't just come out and say it.

it's cute that you think other people were having trouble understanding that what OP said was worded in a pretty stupid way :)

>you were right and I was being a retard this entire thread

Why can't you just say it, I mean you pretty just did, so I'm satiated.

i'm sorry kiddo :) you weren't right. the side does matter :)
> I mean you pretty just did
relax. you're so nervous you're eating words :)

At least some of those girls will only be interested in that because it shows you're capable and you have some sort of career potential, not because they stand to gain from it

>At least some of those girls will only be interested in that because it shows you're capable and you have some sort of career potential, not because they stand to gain from it

yes, i agree. but for some reason, the fact that they show more interested in me after they find out really depresses me. like, i am the same person with out without money, and I wouldnt mind dating some girl who works at walmart, but even then if they are pretty they dont give a fuck..... until after they know.

its really sad.

>what is symmetry

I don't understand anyone on here. I am not an attractive dude and I have never had a problem getting a girl and even my massive fat friend some how gets girls. How do you guys do this shit. I have never understood how anyone can be as beta as half the faggots on here.

i can get girls fine but not the attractive ones. i suspect your fat friend gets those. basically 5's and below. I want to date 7s and 8, because thats what I think I am. But 7's and 8's want 10s.

Unless of course, they find out I have a good job and make decent money, then they show interest.

wah i can't handle real life. i want people to be perfect and uninterested in things that would make their lives easier.

is it normal to disagree for the sake of disagreeing here?

some of you seem to have the reflexive capacities of children.

is it normal for people to have 0 understanding of how the human mind works and unattainable expectations for people here? yep. it is now that you little faggots flooded the place.
i like how you solve the argument though. insult the replier personally, and disregard your own delusions, in hopes that talking to like-minded people will change the type of women you'll meet in your life.

>i like how you solve the argument though. insult the replier personally, and disregard your own delusions,

but here:

>wah i can't handle real life. i want people to be perfect and uninterested in things that would make their lives easier.

oh the irony.

how old are you? i need to know.

For a 7/8 woman to be single, she has to actively work towards being single, either by straight up refusing to be in any relationship, or by having such unrealistic standards that nobody qualifies. Very rarely, you'll catch a reasonable one right after a break-up.

It's different than a 5 looking for another 5 because the demand in either direction is pretty low and they can't really afford to be picky. You're doomed to contend with 10's.

you couldn't disregard the real issue again could you? i like how you're being the grown up and lowering yourself to my level was the appropriate thing to do in your head.
shouldn't expect much from the guy who thinks "i'm the third from top to bottom in a 5 figure scale" was a smart thing to say. :)

>You're doomed to contend with 10's

I know that. and it makes me sad to be honest. i am just a moderately looking person with good work ethic.

There's something that I want to point out too: There's a lot of fat women now. So the skinny ones are even pickier (I think), and even if they arent that pretty, they dont date only one guy. They date several at the same time.

I am not religious but Islam seems kind of appealing right now, considering how they make their women be more modest.

I pointed the irony of your post and asked you a question and you responded with another one of your own.

our interaction is over child. good night.

Personally I'd rather stay single. Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean I'm willing to be/sleep with someone else who is.

i mean... if you think "wah i can't handle real life. i want people to be perfect and uninterested in things that would make their lives easier.
" is a personal insult, your jimmies can't be hard to rustle. that's not how adults handle real life.
i'm sorry if children can rustle your jimmies this easily :) good luck in life, being sad because you can't handle people being people.

>Islam seems kind of appealing right now, considering how they make their women be more modest.
Get fucked OP. This was actually a decent topic until you said this.
Go join islam. Then you can beat your modest woman when you feel insecure like you do now.

Mind throwin some cash my way? My family is dying

>Get fucked OP. This was actually a decent topic until you said this.

its tongue-in-cheek. dont get mad user. i despise religion.

There's that other thing

I always wondered about stats saying that men have had in average 7 sexual partners, while women had 4.

Now I might think at it in a too simple way, but knowing that in the western world the men/women quota is pretty around 50:50, theses stats can't be anything else than utter bullshit.

Take 10 men and 10 women. Clearly everytime one of the men takes one of the women, the counter of both people goes up, not only the one of the men.

So what can we finally win of those stats ?

a) Women are less honest than men, when they are questionned about their sexual partners, maybe because they don't want to get the slut label.
b) Men brag about the number of their sexual encounters, and highen up the numbers.
c) There are more homosexual encounters on the mens side than there are on the womens.

What does Sup Forums think?

Careful, if you count ten from men, and then ten from women, and count five from top instead of five from bottom, the screeching OCD autist faggot will get triggered again...

start by showing off your triple doubles tbh

then do this
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be

I'm the guy where the one girl goes for me. AMA.

So obese pan sexual tatood hipster woman with a fetish for cats and student loans don't turn you on op?
Well you must be a misogynist obviously.

Fucking triple dubs. Good work user. You deserve a reply.

The system is shit. Get ready to fight for scraps that the men above you throw away, or lower your standards.

I'm probably in a similar situation to you, but I haven't had much trouble dating attractive women. They are usually broken as fuck, and there is a good reason that they were single. Which is why I have jumped from one relationship to another, my entire life. Its not what I want, but what am I supposed to do?