Celtics @ spurs

aldridge out (rest), lee starting

thomas out (groin), smaht starting i guess

How much 'rest' does LMA need?

can't get enough rest IMHO

It's that time of the month

he's probably getting shopped desu

this game has the potential to be lit af tbqhwy familia

Which player will Boston trade for? Boogie? Or will they simply take another rookie?

B E A U T I F U L

B A S K E T B A L L

was getting gasol a mistake bros?

How do you turn it over on the in bound pass

nah he's the best guy we could've gotten to "replace" duncan

I'm really liking what I'm seeing from our guys this year desu. they'r estill figuring things out/coasting

Men it's sad no one talks about basketball on here. This place used to be fun for basketball talk

just ginobili magic

we're just getting older senpai and the 18-21 year olds are fuckheads. happens to every generation

yea he was the best they could get but it seems like he and aldridge don't play well together

maybe dedmon should start desu

It's too early in the season for the casuals to care. They would normally tune in on Christmas, but the NFL is going all out this year. Maybe they'll come around at the All-star break

>bertans to dedmon

damn that was pretty fuckin lit

But even last year we only got a couple of game threads and it was shit discussions full of spammers

you know who to blame

>parker comes in
>spurs lose lead

hmmmmm really really makes you think

>i have Parker in fantasy

This is not the first time i have noticed

Why doesn't ginobli just shave his head

he does, all the time. he just is kind of dgaf about how often he shaves it

is this game kino?

The Cavs are gbtfo

Lol

did they say their retiring Duncan's jersey today?

it'll be on the 18th

damn wingstop just schooled crowder lmao

I missed it what happened

He should. Pau's elite passing is better used with our 2nd unit too.

They may been worst fast break I have ever seen

Damn Kareem is goat at center.also didn't know Wilt had that many assists

damn based pau

it was a 2 on 1 and crowder had an easy layup, like just standing there, but green made him hesitate and the hesitation gave kawhi enough time to mess his shot up

same thing happened just now, I forgot who lobbed it up to crowder but kawhi running full speed up to crowder messed with his timing and he flubbed the pass

>it's a olynyk spends all his minutes playing facilitator episode
i want off this ride.

at least rozier kinda looks good at times.

>ppl actually thought al horford would make a difference

Top kek

in terms of how they finish the season? prob not because they let go a bunch of veterans who were a big part of last years success. either danny fucked up or they're intentionally letting some of the young guys sink or swim to make decisions on who to keep. so far, mostly jaylen and rozier have made a case to stay celtics.

that said if IT4 is healthy, crowder gets his offense back, the celtics have a better starting 4 than before including horford and bradley. so yes, a healthy horford makes a difference on the court with what he can do.

to improve from what they have now, they'd need a real center or somehow improve at SF. maybe a smaller lineup if jaylen really becomes consistent and warrants an IT4-Jaylen-Bradley-Horford-??? lineup. pretty much three scoring guards but that can work in this meme league.

SWEDISH

LARRY

BIRD

>tfw I know for a fact that Malcolm Brogdon is a eunuch but nobody will ever believe me other than close friends because it's such a ridiculous and unusual thing

Oh look pop found another good player out of nowhere

>Its another 'sports players only exist in America' episode

Pop didn't 'find' shit. Euros have known him for years.

By why would the Celtics want to stink now really no advantages. They get the Top picks no matter what

Men They always shit most times then not.

disgusting spic city full of obese illegal fans i cant wait til u libcucks get sent back over the wall

Lonzo Ball
Avery Bradley
Jae Crowder
Al Horford
DeMarcus Cousins

How many rings?

damn the spurs are really good huh

Does the baby want a bottle?

i wouldn't say they wanted to go backward recordwise, but maybe they decided the mix from 2015-2016 wasn't going much further even if they had another 2-3 seasons to get better together.

also, they have a group of draft picks who have been on the roster/dleague that they need to make decisions on. smart, rozier, jaylen brown, jordan mickey, james young, and to some extent olynyk are all in that pool. they waived a pick in rj hunter after last year.

i bet you would like that pedo cuck. you realize you're going to be put into the gas chamber here in a few months right? keep sucking tranny dicks you cuck whore. go watch your mom get fucked by jammal some more cuck

holy shit Hroford belongs in the WNBA

What the fuck is Danny even good for anymore?

he still hits 3's defends hard son

He needs more than 7 points avg a game for the 10M he gets paid

lmao 10 mil is nothing under the new cap. it's barely a QO. He's still our #1 SG son.

Our 40 year old SG is doing better than him