youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/GrwrcNkJN6s
youtube.com/watch?v=GQO1qZD5lek
youtu.be/GiHdpAVIHgo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdtauUEIT10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rather live there than Murica atm.

I want you gone too, don't worry.

Trump's America has no place for nonpatriots.

be healthy this weekend boys

True patriotism stems from questioning everything. Patriotism resulted in the civil war, which resulted in a stronger, more free america. Fuck you for not realising that, you republicuck.

4744 reporting. Couple more days before work starts so I'm chilling watching ST Voyager.

>more free America
>Federal government literally dictates everyones lives
>Thinking this is more free than pre-civil war America

The left, once again, proving that they have 0 fucking clue what they are talking about. Patriotism is a love for your country, not saying "hurr durr I'd rather live somewhere else" when you don't get the thing you want, like a baby.

You and your kind are the cancer within this country.

>mfw Australia's #1 export is bad memes and the rest of the world laughing at how dumb the people are.

Stop talking about America on a ridgy didge true blue thread you fuckin drongos

I didnt say its living somewhere else, I said it's just not blindly obeying things just because muh cuntry. You're a fucking idiot, and live isn't as black and white as you'd think, if you actually got out a But thinking hasn't been a strength of the typical "Muh cuntry" folk. Murica has turned to shit, because of how un-free we have become.

Can you fat fucking Americunts fuck off out of this thread. Nobody cares cunts.

New Zealand is better.

unfree BECAUSE of the Democratic party and their insistance to increase governmental power and influence, including welfare and social regulations.

You don't seem to understand that we are "unfree" because the left got us here by hiding behind civil rights movements and "global interests," like trying to not offend other countries.

America first, over everyone else.

And Australia last.

unless you reside in the glorious continent that is down fuckin under, kindly fuck off you fat cunts. We live on the best rock this earth has to offer and you cunts are jealous that you have to blow each other just to feel good, we just wake up and feel fuckin amazing because you beaut we are fuckin aussies and no cunt can compare. Fuckin fuck yeah ya dogs eat a loaf of shit

>Queensland

Can't wait for global warming to swallow up your shitty pile of sand

Will have so much fun scuba diving in the lost city of Sydney.

>muh trickle down economics
>i'll be rich one day
How's that working out for you?

>ausfags get cheaper healthcare
>dont go into debt when sick
>pay much less for much more

Is this the stupidest country in the world or what?

Why can't Americans just fuck off from where they're not wanted. They always have to show their fat fucking faces everywhere.

Mmmmm that Janeway

Both suck to be honest. One filled with creatures that can kill you and the other one is known for its natural disasters.
Only U.K (England) is the best.

hey from austria, so close enough
are there really as many sneks and spiders as everyone thinks? how do you not die

Hahaha that's cute. The country that gave convicts a tropical paradise to live in while they stayed in gloomy old England. Fucking pom, fuck off.

>tfw trickle down economics has worked since our founding
>using the exact same argument as the fucking soviets did
>A dumb Australian being dumb

WHAT A SURPRISE

cold and angry people everywhere yeah fuck yeah get me a ticket

The UK is an overpopulated grey, miserable shit hole.

Nah we talk it up. It's not that bad.

i live atop ularu you fuckin square

Do yourself a favour, scuba in Melbourne. Sydney is a shithole, submerged or not.

It's Ayer's rock you fucking Abo.

>tfw with no face you're obviouslly a fuckin tool
>economics has worked
lemme stop you there because your country is propped up by smoke and mirrors kik
>dumb australians are still smarter and skinnier than your smart americunts

respect the traditional land owners you pommy fucking cunt

Yeah! This!

Only thing i agree with is australias women are top notch. Not that the convicts can appreciate a good gash, thats why they crave americock

Australia going be run by Chinese 20 year. Asia have more money people and resource. Small desert island country not standing chance.

>small

The best state mate.

3977 reporting. Previous 4557, but I stupidly moved to Victoria.

You don't actually believe that do you?

To be fair it was a very nice stick

Australian national anthem
youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s

here come that tasmanian family who saved all the abbo memes

nice digits cunt

this. who cares about spiders, bears are scary

(you)

there u go. now shut the fuck up.

Fucking Cairns you useless pack of cunts.

true, but bears don't sneak inside your house and hide

it's not respect if it's not even spelled right faggot

m8 this is an Australian thread, despite all the amerifats in here

isn't it

all depends on where you live, haven't seen a snake or dangerous spider in or around my house in like 15 years

TISM or Dead Kelly?

lol maybe if they learnt to drive properly

Just because you haven't seen them, doesn't mean they're not there.

Had an eastern Taipan in my yard a few days ago.

I have lived in every state. I can say for certain that no state is any better then others. You only say the most generic argument possible.

>gook detected

best aussie vid m9s take a look
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be

at least we can agree the whole of australia is beautiful

Absolutely. No need to travel overseas until you have been all around this beautiful place.

this is about french politics, are you from tasmania or something cunt?

I've lived in all three on the east coast and dude Queenslanders drive like fucking plebs 99% of the time.
That being said, it's probably equally shit everywhere.

youtu.be/GrwrcNkJN6s

Basically fucked up my life here in the US. Considering moving to Australia. Got my passport, looking to get a steady job and maybe go to university there too. Any advice before I acquire a criminal record?

Yes UK is paradise and that's why everyone except the 3rd world are fleeing asap.

They all drive like absolute fucks. The worst are p platers. Think they are Jesus Christ on wheels.

Best bit of advice is fit in or fuck off.

Fucking TISM cunt.

Norway is more white. and feminist are looked at as equally retarded as anti-feminists by even liberals here. people generally hate those who take politics seriously, which is why feminists are bullied is schools here. in cuckstralia, feminists are brainwashing the public by controlling the news and popular media. you are a degenerate if you don't support feminism is cuckstralia. you are a degenerate if you support feminists at all in Norway. cuckstralia is the new Sweden in 10 years time. good luck mates. Norway is getting closer and closer to actually banning Muslims from entering. you guys are getting closer and closer to mass migrate them into your country. good luck with the niggers and feminists friends. you're gone need it.

very true, but sad

I might be a cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=GQO1qZD5lek

m80 you must be dreamin' if you think people give a fuck here bout those sheila lovers

Both shit and overrated, but TISM is less shit and overrated.

American here marrying an Aussie in a few months, way better than any American chick I've ever met.

I only know that everyone else has more sex than me song

the popular media certainly does. everyone watching the news on a daily basis is basically feminists in your land. you descend from the most cucked country in European history too. fucking Britain. they were so weak that they had to make an empire by invading countries inhabited by 500 people with spears. they even lost at some points. then they lose against farmers with muskets all over the globe basically. those are your ancestors. I feel bad for your country.

Whatareya? You're a yob or you're a wanker.
youtu.be/GiHdpAVIHgo

I bet your fat ass is sitting around naked with exception to a cum stained MAGA hat.

Get fucked you shit cunt.

how much are you betting then? I'd bet against that so I can make some quick cash lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdtauUEIT10

You can't bet if you don't have any money, poorfag.

Go back to masturbating with the American flag

how do I move to australia ?

You don't. Fuck off we're full.

Dude like 95% of your land mass is unsettled.

Fuck off

nah mate, abbos live there

check in, any Illawarrafags here?

And that 95% is a barren, dry, shithole with nothing but gum trees, cows, sheep, and some 'roos.
Let me repeat; fuck off, we're full.

nah bro. I have oil money made from the well educated hardworking men and women of my country. Americans are pretty cucked to to be honest

yeah the boys

yeah but you dont see me complaining about wildlife