Lipsticks

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=940165
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lipstick!

Need one?

they look like they have down syndrome

well they are gay so...yeah

find a better resolution from a scan of a 2007 magazine then fam.

:bbtcat:

You aren't on Discord anymore m80.

Discord always annoys me and I stop coming online or I just forget about it. Did you message me there?

Anyone got that pic of the the dude with his head on another junk and he's got those anime eye stroke things?

the hell are anime eye stroke things

That was actually a response to your comment, I'm more than sure that we never talked on Discord.

Oh, probably.
I thought you were a friend who just didn't use namesync

Yeah, sorry for the confusion.

No problemo

Cancer

Sorry to hear that.

Why are those men missing the urinals? That's going to be annoying to clean up later

No idea. Did you try asking them?

I mean, even if they're out of order there's still plenty of other ways how to avoid doing that.

I should make folders. Navigating through my entire folder gets really annoying, especially with broken wheel.

Broken Wheel?

Scroll wheel. The other issue is that this bug is still not fixed and it's driving me mad.
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=940165

I gotcha now. Man that must be annoying and that bug doesn't help.

Paws AND kneesocks? Double fetish trouble

I'd grind those paws like there's no tomorrow :P
Ty for the xstra one

Yeah, all I'm waiting for is them to stop supporting their own extensions in favor of Chrome extensions so I could finally have a solid reason to start using something else. The recent update even screwed up the autoscroll so that's even more of a pain in the ass for me.

My pleasure~

I just use both depending on what I am doing. Plus you can get most chrome shit on the Firefox. Also think you can jury rig most that aren't.

Chrome is missing some extensions that I regularly use, that's the main reason why I didn't yet make the switch. I might go to Pale Moon instead.

I'm getting tired of edging and I'm feeling kinda sub
Any based user got some self-footjob/facial stuff.

I wanne just wanne have a taste of myself :$

Firefox is more open to developers then chrome in general. Never used Pale Moon before.

Not that specifically but maybe this will help you pop

Such a cummy pic...yeah i think it'll do just fine

Me neither, that's why I want to give it a spin. I'm using a lot of old extensions that weren't updated in years so the chance that they'll be ported to webext is quite small.

Worth a spin at least. I really should change up some of my extensions.