Any Hackers? Desperate help and i will deliver all drama that may or may not come after

Any Hackers? Desperate help and i will deliver all drama that may or may not come after,

I know its probably late for most of you, i would have usually been asleep for a couple hours now but im finding some stuff out about my ex who i just got back together with idfk why, i want to trust her but she has lied to me in the past and now i have suspicion it is worse than before, we broke up before because she kept lieing about being pregnant and that she never talked to anyone else but when i went over there was another guy just leaving. since we broke up 7 months ago shes been in more relationships than i can count (about 15 lol) If anyone can provide help on a way to look at her messages even if its just one convo. or email, I cant sleep and im finding hints on insta/facebook that she might be seeing someone else, im going to see hertomorrowand ask to see her phone which will probably turn into a fight but its the only other way i can make sure. I really do like her and we always get along and we talk for hours sometimes but other times its a day or 2 without her replying. so please user/b/anyone. help a Sup Forumsroster out

Message me your number or email and if you can help I'll reply

Retard

NYPA. Also get rid of the dumb cunt. If you can't trust someone, there's no point in being with them. Just dump her and move on, like she clearly did

I know but I'd honestly just like to confront her with some evidence

NYAP Faggot. Give us your timestamped tits or GTFO. Not the GF's. your tits

NYPA Now how the fuck do i fuck that up.

You don't need evidence man, you know how you feel. Just inform her that you have zero trust in her. If she cares, she'll try and fix it. If not, put her in the rearview

OK nvm I don't know why I even asked

Ha that's why I'm gonna ask to see her phone/convos and ha if she says no should I just leave?

Everyone needs a hacker me too but I doubt any will just trust you

Should've made a Kik group to chat about it see if they'd then help

$500 will cost you , contact me if you interested.

This. Also there are several ways to hack FB accounts but not how you think by bruteforcing with email. More social engineering, pishing, malware, cookie fraud, keyloggers, decrypting password data ... Just ask if you can surf laptop and then read out passwords --> about:config#preferences

You needy Fucking beaker

I do it for 499,99$

No moolah guys, but if someone is interested in guiding me through phishing etc.

we are not here for your normie drama shit
we are not your personal army
GET OUT

If you need a guide for pishing then you are retarded. Cloning websites isn't really hard

Hire a private investigator

> Doesn't sniff Network
> Mfw

So many skids wtf
Op also kys nypa, you are to lazy to google