How rough is it being a fan of your team?

How rough is it being a fan of your team?

mate which part of sacremento are you from?

watch the fucking cricket you seppo-loving cunt

Born in victoria this may explain it

It's a blast

>Bengals

Cant be as bad as the vikings you know how excited i was to go to 5-0 then lose 4 straight lol

Call me Seppo to my fat face. I FUCKING DARE YOU

Its hard in the beginning of the season, but by the playoffs I usually have a clear idea of which bandwagon to hop on.

Cant be as bad as Lebron going from Yankees to Indians as soon as they're in the world series

I've wasted my youth.

Right now? It's tough. But they've won 3 national championships in my life, tons of conference championships and have had two of the top 10 coaches ever come through the program.

If you mean rough as in abandoning the team when it's in a bad position then no.

If you mean suffering with it then dunno, we're going through a particular rough spot now since fans made the team lose quite a few games and we're down in the table, of course we're not descending because it's literally impossible but still...

i got into hockey after my youth and highschool and could have picked any team

i chose WRONG

Had some hope after last year

I'm a Sonics fan, so pretty rough as of late.

>Falcons

Despite the history it's not that bad. From the time they drafted Keith Brooking all the way until now there have been a lot of fun moments.

It is going bretty good for a grizzlies fan
I hope we don't get injured or match up with the spurs in the playoffs

>just won the copa sudamericana
Lifelong here and it feels pretty good that we actually did it. Thought it would all come crashing down in the end.

Let me tell you about my shit-tier team in our shit-tier dominican league.
My hometown is a dumb village propped up by some drug lords who built a stadium and now we have a team. Lots of talent has grown from this team, players like Jose Reyes, Nelson Cruz and Hanser Alberto came from our shitty team. There are only 6 teams in the league and two of them get 90+% of the money, trophies and players. My team (Giants) and a team from the south (Stars) are the poorest teams from the remaining 4. The stars have produced players like Vladimir Guerrero and Robinson Cano, yet they've only won 3 titles in over 100years. My team is only20 years old, has disputed 6 finals and won it only once a few years ago (Also, we've been robbed twice). We're the eternal underdogs and there's so few of us fans that people elsewhere in the country are surprised to meet a fan of our team.

It feels like a struggle every season, but even if we only win once every 20 years, that one time was so sweet that it was well worth it. The town partied for 3 days, it was fantastic.

You know that feeling when your team is behind and have no chance of winning but then they pull it out of nowhere and charge to a finish you can't forget and everything is amazing and you feel great for days?

Yeah I miss that, my team always wins :(

It's amazing. Not a single loss in franchise history.

It's a special kind of hell.

Steelers. That's all I'm gonna say.

but what is that like?

Exactly.

w-wut

literally me

>furpuck

is okay since he's Canadian and that's all they have
But he should pick one of their teams

I can set my clock to when the bears collapse every season due to shit FO, shit kike owners and shit coaching.

Just one Owl visit would allow me to die in peace. Is that really too much to ask?

growing up they fucking sucked dick but had barry bonds, he was sweet
recently they won a bunch of rings so that was cool. shame about this october though

it is now

Fun and heartbreaking and almost every Sunday save like 5 since Mike Smith came to Atlanta are fucking heart attacks just waiting 'til the last moment to see if >we'll blow the lead or make a comeback.

you dont know pain faggot

>only support england

friendlies and qualifying is no issue

tournaments are fucking brutal though

y'all niggas don't even suffer

The Panthers are just as old (and equally as shitty) and have had TWO Owl visits. Eat a dick. Now. go on back to your comfy, 9-4 wild card club, Mr. 2008.

20 years of being utterly shit.

For a couple of seasons we were alright, and we've had some nice victories now and then, but the majority of the time we're shit.

>comparing 20 years to 70

that is why your team will never achieve shit because of people like you

>Is that really too much to ask?
For the Jags? Yes.

it's no holiday

Burrs Bulls - suffering and being cucked by either Cleveland or our own team.

Cusb Blackhawks - Pretty dank lads

Overall could be a lot worse.

What is the WBC like down there, is it actually a big deal, was it a countrywide party when they won last time?

Bretty gud

Didn't used to be, but things got better.

>Ravens
Often pretty good, the good seasons completely outshine the shit seasons and so far they have reached (and won) the SB twice. It's a good organization that knows how to build a contender team every decade or so.
>Pistons
Maybe because I don't live in Detroit, but I'm always optimistic about them, they always find and develop young alent, enough to win the Finals whenever the league is transitioning between eras.
>Padres
This one hurts. The ownership is horrible and it seems that since the Dave Winfield trade they became the farm for the rest of the league.
>Sharks
Just got into hockey and so far it has been good, I mean, they sure know how to choke, but at least they keep coming back.
>Xolos
Pretty good, even tho I don't like LigaMx that much.

It's been absolutely hell on fucking earth it sucks being a loyal fan, all my teams have choked horribly in my memory the only title any of them have won in my life time is the bolts in 2004 I would say the hardest loss was the >devil rays in 2008 in the world series or the bolts a couple years back in the Stanley cup. Please help my teams are going to make me kill myself

>Iggles

I'm a masochist by now

>Tigres

It was hard before, now it's great

>Ferrari

It sucks now

I need more alcohol

Hopefully the rebuild goes quick for the Sox

Pretty good as a chelsea and real Madrid fan right now

You only live one life, I'm not sure why people waste it supporting shit teams that will never win anything relevant

I live near Boston. I feel no pain, I do not understand loss and I act like I'm the best.

JUST

My team has won 5 league games in its last 55

we were relegated last year and are bottom of the league this year

I am spoiled

Rougher than kapermeme's ass

we came close in 2004
fucking patriots

give us 2 more years and we'll be contenders

I'm glad they've won an owl in my lifetime because they will never even sniff another one for as long as I live.

>tfw an Alabama - Yankees - Lakers - Patriots fan

Feels pretty good desu

mixed feelings desu

I'm actually from Sacramento. I was born with this pain. It developed within me over the course of decades of disappointment and disaster.

Why you, an Aussie, would sign up to be a fan of this pathetic, horrible fucking curse of a team is beyond me.

Kill yourself now bandwagon cunt

>le get cucked by bulgarian money club

Not at rough these days as it used to be. Finally 3.5 games ahead of Portland.

IKTF

I swear they've been dogshit since the 91 cup final

-Dallas Cowboys: always on the precipice, never on top (except in down years where they're also never on top of the shit pile)
-Texas Rangers: were garbage early in my life, came within one strike of winning it all twice, still has not gone away
-Dallas Mavericks: rough right now, but they won a title recently. I'm good for now.
-Dallas Stars: won a title in 1999 I don't remember. Rough watching them top the West only to lose in the West semis.
-Arsenal FC: Close but no cigar in England since 2004, got a few FA Cups, the 2006 UCL final was rough and the last few UCL draws have not been kind (Bayern or Barca every year for 6 years running)

Somewhat painful. It hurts knowing that they suck and that it wasn't all that long ago they were actually good, and that despite falling ass backwards into yet another franchise QB theyre actually getting worse overall. That said, they still were pretty successful for most of the 21st century so I can't bitch too much.

-Baylor: women's basketball won in 2005 and 2012, men's ball is good but not tops, football was good a couple years and was gutted this year with the sex assault scandals.

It's glorious. All these years of shitposting are paying off

It's years and years of frustration and wanting to smash your skull against a wall in exchange for a few moments of pure bliss.

>tfw chicago fire fan

just end my life up senpai

>Lions

>Packers fan
At least I'm not a Bears fan

>forever haunted by the ghost of Orson Welles

How the fuck do you think?

>Chiefs/Royals

I really can't complain senpai. Got tix to the Christmas KC/Denver game. Gon be gud.

I almost kill myself every week but I've also been rock hard for 5 weeks straight

You're what's wrong with this generation of Aussies. None of you give a fuck about Australian sports but you cuck yourselves out to the fuckin yanks and their shitty sports that no one else in the world cared about 10 years ago cause you're obsessed with nigger culture.

>Lakers
>Rams

Bills fan here.
It won't let you die in piece.
You're going to need to get a w.

chiefs fan, i know the collapse will be bad but the ride has been comfy

What do you think it fucking feels like. This is worse than fucking 2014 and I thought 2014 was going to be the absolute worst we could possibly get.

Meant for OP

very

>worst run ever in history
>rivals win championship
>nigger mob practically runs club and makes team lose points
>start next year in relegation
>404 manager not found
>director resigned

WAKE ME UP

There are worst things than losing, Billsfriend. At least all of your losses come from being outplayed/bad luck; wide right could have happened to anyone.

I pray you'll never know the pain of watching your head coach throw away a win because you didn't want your running back, one of the greatest of all time, and whom dragged the offense kicking and screaming all season, wouldn't shuck and jive for the media.

It's been two years, my skin still crawls a little every time I look at Pete Carroll. I might forgive him if we get some payback this year.

>dodgers
just good enough to make the playoffs for 4 years in a row

no rings since 1988

it hurts

Not rough at all. It's all good and people shouldn't take sports so seriously, especially since there's nothing you can do to effect it or any outcome.

Just enjoy watching, it's entertainment at the end of the day, not life or death.

im not fan of any team

Not rough at all.

Everything at this point seems like a dream.

Is there realistic help for them to get better? I've heard like champions league it's Only two teams that can contend. I think Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, and I've heard Liverpool is good. Could you guys go on a run like Leincester did?

Is there realistic help for them to get better? I've heard like champions league it's Only two teams that can contend. I think Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, and I've heard Liverpool is good. Could you guys go on a run like Leincester did?

Not so rough at all.
Despite playing terrible football, we win the league every year practically.

Lol I didn't mean to reply to you with that. But damn that shit was hard to read. I really couldn't imagine losing the Owl like that. I pray I never see the Cowboys lose in heartbreaking fashion for the damn Owl. Fuck that.

There was a short time ago that it was really rough to be a fan of any team in this city. A 2-3 year period where every team was shit and not just shit historically shit. Now it's pretty good. But the bad times taught me to always wait for the other shoe to drop. I am in the position of being able to appreciate winning whilst also being aware of how fickle sports can be.

I'm almost glad I was beaten down constantly at a young age. I enjoy being a fan of a good team a lot more than people a few years younger than me.

>I really couldn't imagine losing the Owl like that
Less than two yards to go and we had Marshawn Lynch, defeat didn't even seem possible at that point; I was in the middle of lighting my cigar when the world ended.

Not even mad at the Pats; they played a hell of a game and that "worth opponents" moment shared between RS25 and Touchdown Tommy was bro as fuck.

I kind of feel like they, Belichick, and their fans were cheated a little too: could the Pats' D stop Beast Mode when it mattered most? We'll never know for sure. But the answer is no.

>I pray I never see the Cowboys lose in heartbreaking fashion for the damn Owl.
I think you guys are past your biggest hurdle, which was Jerry's boner for Romo. Dak is something special.

It's the boys VS the 'hawks for the NFC, I think that's basically a given at this point. I won't even be too salty if we lose to you; as much as I want payback vs the Pats, it'll be kind of cool to watch old and busted VS new hotness.

I can't be offended by an insult I had to Google to understand lmao

why aren't you a busc fan

>Never won the league
>Haven't won a major trophy since I've been born ( memetoto doesn't count)
>Relegated every few years, could well happen again this season
>Owners are a pair of penny pinching cunts
>Manager is the personification of JUST
>Moved from comfy stadium into soulless white elephant and everyone hates us for it
>Crest is now an abomination
>Vice chair-woman actively trying to socially cleanse the fanbase.

Just fuck our shit up

True. I remember watching with my dad and it happened and we were like wtf. I then said idk why they threw it there. That was dumb right? Then it set in. And yeah hopefully Dak picks back up I think his struggles have been overblown desu. He's like Russ his first year. The NFC is not too deep so Hawks and boys does seem realistic. Idk though I'd usually be scared of y'all but if we home field I think we match up decent against y'all. Should be fun better than last year that's for sure.