>Know she likes savory over sweet
>get mom to make a potato salad
>cum 3 loads into the potato salad
>sneak it onto table to share
>she gobbles it down and no one else tried it
>she even took some home to eat later
>she to this day still doesnt know shes ate a few of my loads

Wew lad

Doing construction friday, clearing pipes with an air compressor so I can put in jet line. See this dude talking to my crew member at the next handhole. Notice he is standing in the wrong spot. The exact wrong spot. Stick the air gun in the pipe and hit it with 160 psi. Year old stagnant water comes flying out of the pipe, soaks the guy up to his hip. It was a good Friday.

Fetish acquired
>be me 11
>be a tard when comes to ladies
>friend's mom is extra sweet to me
>molests me
>not just bj and fucking but puts things in my ass
>enjoys my pain like a true sadist
>raped me daily
>threatened to do the same to my brother if i ever tell
>threw a glass at her causing her to bleed
>she got aroused from it
>tied me
>made me cum till i passed out
>started fucking me very roughly
>made me dance with vibrator inside
>she pushed the remote button when she was bored
>got caught
>i am still into therapy
>i enjoyed it

what happened to her?

i love preetens

I used to go to gay saunas and movie stores, while being married. I wanted to watch other people, but Gaystation are lame as fuck and are always hiding.

Noice!!!

I'm in a committed relationship with my gf and she knows(and doesn't care) I'm still fucking my best friend(female). This is due to a car and the agreement was: "I'll help you get this car, it's in my name. You make the payments, I get your pussy to fuck whenever I want." Payments are made and I get to rape someone who views me as a big brother(I view her as a little sister). Planning on renting a van for hours of fun in the woods . . .

I really want to fuck and be fucked by a trap. Like really fucking bad.

Bump

>Im a trans girl, who catfishes women for nudes and more cause i hate women and hate myself

This thread sucks

I never like potato salad

Hows that a fucking secret?

Did you ever fuck the downy chic?

When I was 8 I made friends with the retarded girl who lived in my trailer park. I was her only friend no one liked her but I felt bad for her and did enjoy her company. Things changed tho when we turned 12. I had discovered a long time ago I could get her to do anything I wanted if I threatened to not be freinds with her. That's all it ever took from 8 on up. Well at 12 I had been jacking it for a year and was dreaming of more. She also had proper boobs at that time c cups. I was real horny one day an decided to see how far I could take things. She let me feel her boobs. Touch her pussy and jerked me off that day. All it took was the same threat. I convinced her freinds did this when they got our age. I was her only friend she nothing to compare to or reason to think I would lie to her. Soon she just did what I asked. I almost never had to threaten to not be her friend. She was my first everything and I tried as much as my young brain could think of. From 12-19 she was an on demand source of sex for me, I would still fuck her when I had girlfriends because I had complete control over her it was intoxicating. After I left for a four year college I stopped having sex with her but guilt made me keep in contact with her. I'm freinds with her to this day and I tried apologizing to her once many years ago but she didn't understand what I was trying to apologize for. She didn't think I did anything wrong. She told me I have always been her best friend. And that she loved me. That hurt. and after awhile I realized she just wasn't going to understand. Every now and again we have sex. I'm married and my wife knows about our past although I told a slightly different story but she doesn't know we still have sex. I never initiate the sex but she will ask me if we can every now and then and I don't feel I have the right to tell her no.

I raped my aunt when she was drunk and made her swallow all my semen. She doesn't remember shit

Shit. how is she doing?

I witnessed a ritual, they gangbanged and roughed up something sweet and innocent

It ended with her heart ripped out of her chest and passed around for bites

Gave some guy's gf anal behind a club.. She shat on my dick and I made her clean it with her mouth. Then throat fucked her until I came

>used to touch dicks with my friend when we were young and playing outside, maybe 7-8 years, dont't know
>used to regularly french kiss and lick dick/pussy with my 4 year older cousin (also 7-8, maybe younger). we're still in good contact, however we have never spoken about this
>i cheated on my gf with a prostitute in 2013

I went to some crazy sex club in Akron ohio and fucked this nice (7 / 10) housewife while her husband watched. They have rooms in the back where you can bang - there were like 14 of us back there. It was while that "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" song was playing. I lasted like 10 minutes.

And yes, I wore a condom.

Pic of her?

>Middle school / High school
>Friends with hottest girl in the school
>Her and mutual friend become high school sweethearts
>We're all still friends
>College (19 years old)
>Invite me come over
>Get drunk and stay over
>Wake up to the sound of her getting fucked hard
>Walk upstairs and watch through keyhole
>Do this every time I stay over for the next 4 years.

She's ok. She has a part time job and her own place.

>be me, cop
>part of state wide program to kill people on welfare
>harass and defame people enrolled in various giveaway programs in order to stress them out
>many end up depressed, angry, paranoid and isolated
>lots commit suicide
>otherwise it's easy to paint them as crazy and violent threat to society
>state law makes it hard to prosecute cops for shootings
>set up situations where we get called for things like domestic dispute or angry outbursts in public then we we claim escalation of threat
>a few times we just collect handguns from criminals and use those while off duty
>get caught once
>now in jail and it's totally awesome

So instead of getting the hottest girl in school you just get to see her get fucked all the time lol Do you fap to it too or what?

Hope u get butthurt while you're in there you narc.