Girl i've been constantly talking to and fucking has been leading me on with her feelings towards me

>girl i've been constantly talking to and fucking has been leading me on with her feelings towards me
>hang out with her and go on dates as if we're together
>she really doesn't love me
>i was just too stupid and lonely to admit it
i feel used Sup Forums, music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk
youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

control your cravings or you will always suffer

that's solid advice user, thank you

just be honest (with her and yourself) next time, man, its going to be okay, just don't get too ambitious sometimes I guess, maybe listen to some uplifting or fun music to help like pic related, "Rosa Parks" is a fun song in my eye

Become a monk, you will either find enlightment or your way into an Brother Steve's boypussy.

OP here. pic related is currently helping a bit.

You fucked her, what the fuck are you complaining about you little bitch? Get another girl. I can't even get a girl to go out with me. You think you have problems you little faggot?

this

Women are memes, just become gay or mgtow or asexual

you're the %1

the problem is i've opened up to her before and she tells me she needs me and that she really is in love with me. this last time i did it she straight up said it she didn't love me but i was important to her. today i told her that she's a lying bitch basically and knew exactly what she was doing to me, she would say all this lovey-dovey shit to keep me around for her attention and boost her ego. i hate to cut her off but it's for the best.

>having sex
>not within the context of marriage

degenerate atheist scum

been on the other side of that kind of thing, could be she doesn't know what that love stuff taste like yet, might not have a conception of what she's doing. get out of there man keep your chin up aligned with your spine

here you go senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKddfxkDWk

>you're the %1

There's no way only %1 of men don't have sex... right?

yeah she's sorta damaged goods and been in some shitty relationships.

Murder suicide sounds like a good idea desu.
She sounds like the type of person who shouldn't exist.

You got punkd theme song

>normie """problems"""

>"fucking"
>wants more

found the cuck

I meant he's got 99 problems

now back to your containment board

to be fair r9k is in worse condition than mu

>i have worse problems than you, therefore your problems are invalid
Why do people think like this?

special snowflakes who need to feel justified in their pity party

what is her name cause Im pretty sure I know this bitch.

You're an idiot. You think you know a girl based on the most vague description imaginable that could be applied to a large percentage of women?

>she really doesn't love me
Maybe she likes hanging out with you and might say how she really feels about you one day. I'd rather have that and have people trust me than love me. How has she been leading you on?

This happens all the time

The key is to not lie to yourself.

I was seeing this really hot chick for a while and I really enjoyed having sex with her and hanging out with her, but she was a total complete vicious evil cunt

I was thinking, maybe she's not that bad, maybe she'll change, or, it doesn't matter, I'm getting great sex out of this

But like you, I knew, all the time, that she didn't love me.

It's hard cause you are afraid you'll never get another girl again..... (cause you have a lonely life)

Don't be too hard on yourself, just learn from it, chill and move slowly towards another girl, doesn't matter if it takes a bit of time

listen to some ambient music

all your answers lie in beige phillip podcast, nofap and shitty g rap.

I like the saying that we are as only good as our partners

sexual dysfunction in the millennial male

this is why you don't have sex with anyone you're not in a committed monogamous relationship with

How gross.
Forget about it. It speaks more about herself than it does about you. I don't understand why people choose to not be honest with their intentions.

Do you even know what sexual dysfunction means? I bet ten bucks this person is a millennial as well.
>this is why you don't have sex with anyone you're not in a committed monogamous relationship with
Sounds pretty fucking spooky.

>this person
can you take the cock out of your mouth and just talk to me directly

have yourself a good cry to this, jerk off, and youll feel better in the morning

youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

You are a millennial you semen guzzling retard

great album

hope you are feeling better, OP

are you familiar with sufjan? The Age of Adz might be your fancy

keep fucking, fucking is great.
how i wish i could be fucking someone right now.

Kill yourself degenerate.

i can't recall the last time a woman was attracted to me.

don't care about your problems normalfaggot.

>degenerate.
Stop virtue signalling
Worry about yourself faggot

>i can't recall the last time a woman was attracted to me.
I can't recall the last time I interacted with another human being.
You are the normalfaggot.

i went to work and talked to my girlfriend on the phone but i'm still unhappy