Hahaha, 2.3 million African women and girls fell for the meme that vaccination would be harmless. However...

Hahaha, 2.3 million African women and girls fell for the meme that vaccination would be harmless. However, it turned out that HCG was intentionally added to cause sterilization.

naturalnews.com/047571_vaccines_sterilization_genocide.html

On average children in the US get 49 doses of 14 vaccines until the age of 6 years. It includes aluminium, mercury, formaldehyde, anti-biotics, anti-freeze and other highly toxic substances.

youtube.com/watch?v=3AgKBVaPKWo

In 1980 there was 1 of 10,000 children who had autism, now it is 1 of 48 children (that the autism spectrum expanded was considered in this calculation). That means 2% in the US have autism! TWO PERCENT!

Here what autism looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=AXiAV3lNmZM

There is strong shilling against vaccination opponents, pharma industry and Jews are financing fraudulent studies, silencing dissenters, spend millions to create professional propaganda.

The end goal is to weaken and dumbing down the population, so it can be controlled more easily (autists might be hard to handle in private situations, but they will not overthrow any government).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gROhNaJoGzI
youtube.com/watch?v=kyR2XeLjYTU
snopes.com/medical/disease/tetanus.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

libtards and cuckservatives alike,
anybody who doesn't think vaccines cause autism have probably had one vaccine too many

>vaccination
>widely done since the 50s
>autism is caused by vaccines and proof is that in the 10s autism goes through the roof

why didn't autism got such huge increase in the 60s, 70s, 80s or 90s?

>implying it didn't
this image took me two seconds to google and find

>why didn't autism got such huge increase in the 60s, 70s, 80s or 90s?
Vaccination itself does not cause autism, but the additives such as aluminium or mercury listed above.

Also it is a difference if you get vaccinated a few times or 49 times before the age of 6 years.

>Vaccines cause autism
Full retard.

I agree my brother, the Goyim should not be worried, it is pure coincidence that 2% of the US population has autism now.

>mfw
What a coincidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=gROhNaJoGzI

The population of niggers also skyrocketed during that time.

And don't forget mercury is good for your brain, according to recent research of Jewish scientists. However, Jews should not take it, because it is unfortunately not kosher.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyR2XeLjYTU

>naturalnews

oh do fuck off

>that pick
Well to be fair it could also be related to this.

stop with your pseudosatirical slide threads f a m

Or this

Its because diagnosis of autism has been better defined, more people get diagnosed. Autism is a big spectrum, it's not surprising to me that at least 2% of the population fall under its umbrella

Or this

I thinks its a combination of everything though.

You posted this shit earlier today as well..

Autism is caused by several genes faults that come about from race mixing and rhesus disease.

Nah thats bull shit. I know people who got diagnosed because they were shy when they were younger. Fucking shy. Thats it.

Doctor was like well hes not talking to me so he has autism hurr durr.

Its a fucking meme diagnoses. You are either retarded or normal not in between like autism suggests.

Hahaha, nice try Schlomo, but the guy owning this site looks like this and he is a scientist who revealed several food scandals

The autism statistic considers the expansion of autism spectrum though, thus the numbers are actually very accurate.

he believes in homeopathy and he doesn't believe that germs cause disease

if you uncritically believe anything you read on natural news, you're an utter mong

snopes.com/medical/disease/tetanus.asp

>2.3 million African women and girls fell for the meme that vaccination would be harmless. However, it turned out that HCG was intentionally added to cause sterilization.
Good.

Makes sense for the US

This guy gets it, that's a great start.

We obviously need to vaccinate more Africans.

My son is on the "autism spectrum" and I sure as fuck don't think he's autistic. The diagnosis is way to broad.

That's exactly what I mean, the diagnosis has became so broad that so many people fit the requirements.

I honestly think autism is defined this vaguely, because doctors just make good money but diagnosing someone as being on the autism spectrum and prescribing them medication.

Same with ADHD. It's all a big scam.

I am sure the 7000 times they have redefined and broadened the definition of autism has nothing to do with it.

Like with abortion.
I'm against it until I realize that the elites have it to have hidden-in-plain-sight genocide.

But the one who is vaccinated and sterilized or dumbed down will be you

Have you seen the African continents population projection

I agree, but the autism statistic only considers hard cases of autism (as seen in the video at the top comment). If you would include mild forms, the numbers would be even much higher.

I don't care about the Africans, but about the Whites who get vaccinated in Europe and the US

Usually pol is fairly right but at least intelligent.

This shit is just fucking stupid. Go drown in a fjord olaf

>This is stupid because I say it is stupid
O-ok, Mr. Autism

>hard cases of autism
>autism is defined vaguely

how can you have "hard cases" of a vaguely defined illness.

Autism isn't even the biggest problem.

It's a biological fact that vaccines promote the spread of unfit genes throughout the human population. With every generation of these individuals who otherwise need these vaccines just to survive it increases the number of humans with genetic lineages that have a permanent dependency on them, even though there are plenty of people that never needed them.

This, all by itself, is a good enough reason to oppose a mass vaccination program.

>Someone is only shy
Mild or no case of autism

>Someone impulsively grabbing things like a robot and awkwardly running around like a child while making unintelligible noises
Clear case of autism

HFC, obesity in pregnancy, ssri use and overall shit parenting you retard. All you anti vaxxers deserve to die for stupidity as a crime against humanity.

>shyness is autism
>being retarded or having other mental deficits is autism

Based

What if you have autism
Autism boy

This was only a rough description you idiot

Look at this video, then you see what is clearly considered as autism

>doesn't believe that germs cause disease
source

>caused by race mixing
go back to secondary school or whatever you call it in australia