ITT: Badly describe a band, others guess who it is

>A man cries on a beautiful day

>Uh summer is nice. Hey look a pretty girl. I want to die now. Hold on let me eat 20 steaks Oh yeah let me Stay in bed for 2 years

weezer?

Weezer?

Umm I don't want to say Beach Boys because I feel like there's some totally epice over 9000 troll meme that I don't know about at play here

Saying summer makes it obvious

Beach Boys

Oy, I got a riddle for ye

>Walking up to the employee at the fast food restaurant, the young man recites his usual meal of one bacon cheeseburger and a small fry to go. After 5 minutes or so, he grabs his food from the hands of the worker, who unenthusiastically says "Here's your order." Of course, her job requires she say this to every customer, but this one in particular doesn't seem to be taking it particularly well. Sweat builds up on the man's forehead- what the hell is he supposed to say? His mind twists and turns at a million miles a minute, and the stress of social interaction finally takes its toll on him. He signs before finally responding, doing so in such an awkward fashion the he would regret even saying a word for the rest of the week.
>How did he respond?

>Eventually, you come to a point of such depravity that you're willing to attempt sexual intercourse with music. After years of training, you actually manage to get the song to give you a blowjob.

Death Grips

Nope. Good guess tho

what?

The short sentence he responded with is coincidentally also a band name.

>So much yearning and neediness has led to such bitterness and comtempt, but inside you want just as much as you always have

>fuck shirts

U2

that is genius

>there's four of us and we make blues
>im going to drop acid a whole lot
>and we're replacing you junkie
>oh fuck
>lets sing about my father now
>not yet
>space!
>axes!
>cows!
>ears!
>a man in a tree!
>soundtracks!
>fuck it, we're doing prog. fuck psych rock
>man i want junkie back
>hey guys i really hate capitalism now
>antifa before it was a thing
>oh shit we hate each other
>RIP band
>20 year gap
>here's some ambient tracks go fuck yourself ahahahaha

W I N R A R
honestly I was a bit afraid no one would get it

pink floyd

>two north face jackets

That was good mate, actually had to make me think and didn't get it till you said it's a name of a band

>U-U2
god dammit user

>Sweep picking... in SPAACEE!