Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Got arrested for drink driving last night, blew 41 out of 39 and have to go to court.

Anyone got any experience of this? Not sure what to expect

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMG-eN1iibY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you

anyone who drinks and drives is a worthless fucking cuntlick

quit being a cuck and have some self control you fucking monkey

Yeah...Get fucked

What the hell is 41 out of 39? I got done 2 years ago and my BAC was 0.18 which was my first offence. I was an absolute cunt for driving drunk but I only lost my licence for 6 months and a $800 fine

expect to do moar walking

The limit you can be is 39, and I was just over at 41.

Got.one 20 yrs ago. Slept in my car from 12am 5am got woke up in parking lot by cop and still blew .10 2 yrs probabtion and some classes

I spat my drink on my keyboard

If you're an Amerifag be prepared to lose your driver's license. If this is your first offense, probably won't serve any time, but you won't be driving for a while. Hope it was worth it.

Top kek

Nah Britfag, first offense though

You usually get tockeep tour license to goto work, aa meetings and po on a restricted license atleast thats what i got for 6 months def sucked. Wasnt even driving had the fucking jeys in the ignition when i wqs sleeping

lrn2swype

What

A good lawyer will make it disappear for ~10k

Where you from?

You are a worstcunt and so is anybody who lets you drive after drinking

Maryland. Had an expensive lawyer. Was 18 at the time. Mva judge made an example out of me. County judge didnt really care and just gave me pbj

You'll be alright. Prepare to higher a lawyer. You'll probably get your license suspended for 6 months but you can get a hardship license. If your lawyer is good/lucky you probably won't get probation.
I blew way higher than you and just got off probation. This is a summary of my punishment: Payed 5k for a good lawyer, like 2k in court fines and various other government fees, had to take two DUI classes and 3 months of once a week counseling which also included mandatory AA attendance, also had to have an ignition interlock device installed on my car for 1 year and had to do 1 year of probation and 100 hours community service(which I just paid off). Grand total was around 11-12k over the course of one year. Honestly wasn't shit, the most annoying thing was the ignition interlock device and of course all the god damn time it wasted. But in hindsight it wasn't that bad, I got through it and still made bank. Btw I'm Ameriburger and this was my first offence. If you're not American your penalty probably won't be as harsh because as I understand it we're pretty strict with that shit here.

I luckily never had to have the interlock and didnt have any fines or court costs. Just the few grand for the lawyer

1 year driving ban is obvious. Also classes, and when you do get to drive again, my friend, your insurance costs are going to go through the fucking roof!!!! Ahhhahahah

i hope you wont be allowed to drive ever again

Def had thr biggest cunt who thought she was god for a probabtion officer though. She made my life hell. Had to see her every week always drug tested me. Made me do a 90/90 aa meetings then 3/wk through out my probabtion 3 dui classes 6 month outpatient rehab fucking cunt she waz

shouldnt have left the engine running.

My insurance never went up from that

It will once the decisions have been made and you're required to report this to your insurers.

I didnt just had put the keys in the ignition

jeez, didnt you see this? how can you drink and drive after this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMG-eN1iibY

Dude shit was 20 years ago i doubt it

i'm a safer driver drunk than many of the 17 and 80 year olds driving around my town.

i'm pretty sure you don't even need to do that
just being inside a car while carrying the keys is enough to get you busted

Yea your right maryland just changed the law to that

>Use the metric system user
>Makes so much more sense

Horse shit

Was it a roadside test or on the proper machine back at the station?

Sorry bro u r fucked, get ready to lose your licence, pay a huge fine and spend the next two years being humiliated Having to ask for rides everywhere

probably because new cars dont have ignitions, they just have a button.

new york is trying to lower the legal level to .05. pretty much any woman who has had one or two drinks wont be able to drive.

Straya cunt

it's already .05 here in colo
got busted about 5 years ago with .104 and my life is still fucked

I hope you lose your license. Don't drive drunk, it's like putting other people lives in danger.

women are unable to drive even when sober

yet they still dont make old people retake their driving tests.

FUCK YEAH STRAAYAAAAAA BEST FUCKIN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD YOUSE PACK OF POOOFTER CUNTSTUMP SHITGASHES

haha, yes of course, classic. very funny, man, good one!

driving tests are a fucking joke regardless
you can pass by just driving 10mph everywhere, and stop for 20 seconds at every stop sign
they don't even include highway driving

ITT: self righteous moralfags

pic related: it's everyone in this thread

they pull people over in my town for going more than 10 under the speed limit on a clear day. its a sign the person is either too high or too old to be driving. it also holds up traffic, which is illegal.

Proper machine at the station

Well, you should have blown the other two as well and maybe you'd have been let go.

Shit in maryland they evwn got rid of parallel parking off the driving test. Ridiculous in my opinion