>37

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=average software engineer salary
google.com/#q=average junior developer salary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Junior Software Engineer
>52k + full benefits
>27

Good shit. Im assuming theres room for a pay increase though?

Also:
>apprentice labor worker in union
>start 20$ an hour, reach roughly 50-60$/h in 5 years at journeyman
>23

>undergrad
>lives at home and has a $20 weekly allowance
>27

Lead Product Designer
105k + bonus + superannuation

Another thread that is posted every day.

Boring.

Absolutely. Software engineers are usually only limited by how much they can learn. So if you're smart and get like 4 - 8 years behind you, you're making some serious cash. Senior devs make around 100k a year.

It's kind of funny because I tried to be a journeyman / lineman but it took too long to get promoted so I said no. My path to being a dev is an unusual one.

Chef at Wendy's >$8.75 per hour + benefits + free food >37

I smell Shite.

What is the purpose of stacks and zero flags?

Investor aka fat inheritance. 350k-500 per year.

Safety Operator for Oil Refinery
105k + Health benefits

neurosurgeon
$100 cajillion bajillion/year

Right on dude. Personally I never went the software route cause it never interested me but its good that theres room for some mad cash.

I went the union route mainly because of my uncle, he works in the same line of duty but makes enough dough (with overtime) to own a house and support 3 kids and lives pretty good overall. I got an education at a uni but never really wanted it (long story) and went manual labor since its what Ive always wanted to do.

> Social security (staff)
> $80k
>26

Taken too long to answer a simple question any dev should be able to answer including juniors.

Thusly the faggot was a liar, and is not a Junior dev.

Why do you fucktards have to lie constantly, admit it you are on welfare and your dream America sucks dick.

>Teacher (non-contractual aka "long term/permanent substitute")
>Depends upon the school district. Was making $150 / day in one district and now I'm in a district where they pay $100 / day until the 40th day when they start paying "full salary" at $160 / day.
>28

Not bad but wish I could find a permanent, contractual teaching job. It's tough.

Crime Scene Investigator
$50,000/yr

What's so unbelievable about this? I'm the oldest Jr dev on my team, and I'm certainly not the highest paid. In fact, most of my graduating class made 55k - 60k.

Also, "stacks" and "zero flags" could mean a lot of things, but I've never actually had to know that for my job. I work primarily with java doing backend work for a fortune 500 company, which usually involves me building full stack CRUD apps which call out to databases on pretty tight deadlines.

It's funny because bootcamp graduates usually do much better at their job than people who go to traditional universities and get CS degrees. As someone who has mentored at Hackathons and gone to plenty of tech events, it's actually pretty pathetic when you see how people leave "good" CS programs with "Masters degrees in software engineering from Penn State's School of Engineering" but they don't know how to design stuff well.

>tl;dr - If you know how to program and can produce results, the academic trivia of knowing the difference between the stack and the heap or how many bytes are in a char is really not something employers care about.

Lab technician
$50k when overtime is added

>bunch of different hats in a theater
> basically 3 part time jobs in same company
>$10/ hr. Usually get 30hr/wk.
> gets me through college
>25

>I can't get a job as a junior dev that pays the national average wage
>therefore user is lying

BTW user did answer your question and he's right.

RN
$30 to 37 an hour depending on the shift

Is that kind of like crime scene clean up? Or is that like the CSI tv show shit?

IT admin for a school

31, Realtor. Pay varies by success. Jan - March, made nothing. April made about 6k, May should bring in just over 10k. June ???

The thing is (as illustrated by this faggot ) , university education is really overrated.

I had a ton of education, graduated early, multiple majors and minors, and at the end of the day employers don't really care. It's reached a point where I almost totally regret going and wish I just became a dev earlier.

Ind Designer
$40
35,000 years old

Used to average about 120k/yr, back when I was independent and doing a lot of projects, but since Asia learned how to design as well as manufacture, and just throws it in as an incentive for the mfg contract win, our industry collapsed and my skillset and career aren't worth shit anymore. In a hundred competent, experienced designers, 1 is making Apple money, 4 are making car wash wages, 95 are actually working in car washes.

Before the rest of you get all uppity, consult the list of careers that are about to be replaced by software in the next couple decades. Enjoy.

Not really. Any language used will have Stacks and Zero Flags.

He isn't a dev, he is more likely to be Data Operator who puts the data he gets into a database manually when needed.

I still don't agree he is a dev, he just doesn't have that ring to him.

Oh trust me I know its overrated. I think it helped me grow as a person? But the debt wasnt worth what I couldbe learnt from spending 200$ on ebay books. I was forced by my parents to "get a proper education" instead of going into trade school and learning welding like I really wanted to. In the end im working manual labor like I wanted anyway so its all good I guess. On the positive bars and mad pussy was probably the only good thing.

>I can't do my job well enough to get paid what I think I'm worth ; _ ;

>Electrician at underground coal mine
>$67 per hour, about 150k pa
>29

I lump trucks for 3 different moving companies.
I make $25 an cash daily plus tip.
I'm 32.

>. I work primarily with java doing backend work for a fortune 500 company, which usually involves me building full stack CRUD apps which call out to databases on pretty tight deadlines.

I build full stack apps in java you fucking mong. That means I'm a dev. My job title is junior dev.

Again, the fact that you're so dismissive of the fact that a 3 month bootcamp placed me at a higher paying job than you is somewhere between flattering and frustrating.

That's what up man.

this thread in a nutshell, as always

Pineapple on pizza ponderous penis pains

What does a safety operator do and do they have tradesmen at your refinery?

>Production worker
>34k + benefits
>20

>Junior MSSQL DBA
>23
>£28K Per year
>Full private medical and pension plan

Feelsokayman.jpeg

Thanks man. The debts not too bad since I owe about 10k right now (saved up since 18 to pay off 20k Asap living with rents) and you know, in state college and lack of living in a dorm really cut costs for me.
A friend of mine is trying to get into the dev field though, any advice for him?

Senior Security Engineer / 41

Job 1:
15% Bonus
4% 401k Match + 3% gift
10K Signing
100% Work from Home

Job 2:
10% Bonus
6% match + 1-3% gift
4 days wfh + half day in the office

Airline pilot
90k+ free travel benefits and all the pretzels you want. -hotels have bed bugs
48y

France, bus driver, 4100€ per month, 32

>average salary of software engineer is £27k ($34k).

Bullshit

Settlement Officer (Business, Comercial & Private Wealth)
$63,000 p.a. + shares (~$80k with overtime)

chef-----ha hah haha ha

What the fuck are you talking about?

>google.com/#q=average software engineer salary

I'm so glad I don't live in your shitty country.

>ASIC designer
M.Sc. EE.
>~120k + benefits
>28

Life is good.

Carbon Fiber Engineer
$72,500

Isnt that bullshit though? I'd assume its more dependent on where you work I.E. Cali v.s. Montana

Finland

> Garbage truck driver
>14.34€ per hour
>31

€*

DATA MINING THREAD

ANY INFO YOU POST GOES ON TO A CIA DATABASE

> ER Surgeon
> 135K + free medical stuff
> 39

Future data scientist here. Need an intern?

Who /WENDYS/ here? lol

good thing everyone is lying eh

like the government doesn't already know eveyone's job age and salary unless they're doing something blatantly illegal

how's that a bad thing? Oh because most everyone here is a liar and they won't get accurate data and won't be able to help anyone with it?

>ESPECIALLY OP
>Wendys would NEVER allow free food

>junior

>Packer at some shitty plastic moulding factory
>approx 3$/hr (2.32euro)
>23

!

Can some one please explain why every single of one of these threads are started by people claiming to work at Wendy's?

Why Wendy's? Why copy pasta and not lost your real job?

Is this a Wendy's conspiracy?
Marketing?!

I believe it's the exact same Wendys faggot who starts these threads

>google.com/#q=average junior developer salary

This is getting annoying. I think it's pretty obvious to everyone here that you fucking failed as a programmer and are just butthurt that Americans make more money.

Hasn't got a single raise in over 3 years.

Night nurse in a psychiatric hospital.
I'm payed 2300€ per month to watch films, read books and play video games.
Pretty good.
Plus free food.

Forgot: 28 years old.

>NOC Engineer
>60k Base + Shift Allowance + Overtime
>23

But why would they want to keep telling everyone they have a shit job over and over in threads that's just full of people lying about high paid jobs.. Most common one is hurr durr 200k coder and one guy that's always a 300k pilot.

Is B even people or just all bots? I just see identical threads over and over

Fuckin quints.
Also, is like a 30k euro salary enough to live on in what I assume france?

>I can't read and just assume all kinds of stupid shit instead

I don't know where that person lives but if it's Holland, 23k is enough to live comfortably. Even with a kid.

Starting 12 month internship as part of my Business degree in June
Junior Accountant, 20500 euro pa

Yeah of course, I live indeed in France, in a reasonnably big city.
I have decent lifestyle, no privations, go at bars, restaurants, parties, buy nice things, and still manage to put enough money on the side for when i'll want to buy a house.
And no college fees to pay back.

Verizon field technician, $42 an hour/ full benefits. 53 years old

Average Aussie shitkicker.
70k per year

So many rich mofos on Sup Forums whodathunk?!

>18 an hour 48 hours a week, ~50k per year
>lead machine operator
>27

Thats actually pretty nice. I live in the USA west coast so comfortable (single life) is like 35-50k a year

web developer from germany. 1600 eur / month, 38y old.. next month I quit because I deserve more.. at least 2.5k

What the hell?? Damn this sounds nightmarish...

Petroleum Engineer
$120k

>28
>unemployed
>$0.00

I'm the stereotypical loser living in his mother's basement until she gets fed up of me and throws me out.

Americans have mental problems. When inevitably facing the realization that they will never be the #1 greatest superman jesus of the universe with the most material wealth in the universe, they then can't be happy unless they make sure someone else has it worse than them.

This is what you get when you have a medieval country raised to be working stock with no other value and no philosophy. Cue the mid-life crisis epidemic @ 40yo. kek

>22
>Night audit at a hotel
>$15.30 an hour

Sulphuric acid plant operator at a nickel smelter
35.67/hr + benefits + pension

ravensdown/10

I was like you... then I searched for a job.. no one in my own country wanted me, so I found a job in UK in a warehouse. From there it went upwards.. I have my own apartment, and enjoy my life without mom

Kind of? The west coast is pretty expensive compared to the midwest. Rent in a shit studio is like 8-900 a month. A single bedroom/bathroom apt with garage is roughly 1100-1200 a month. The stats I provided are for my own assessment of comfort though, so you know gaming pc, pets, decent food, decent car etc.

Wow so my nigga it's ridiculous

>Petroleum Engineer
>23
>$120k

Agreed, but why always Wendy's?

My brother has a wife and kid, they're struggling with his 17/h job but they get along. He's got great dental and health on the plus side.

>Factory worker
>$27.50 + overtime, ~AUD$100k a year
>24

Man, you've been posting this day after day. Seems like you're looking for motivation to better your life situation.

Find something you like, now find something that pays closely related to that. I like computers and technology. Hospitals always need people. I do IT for a company that works with hospitals and make almost 100k. Turning 31 this year.

good luck!

>catering for Sergeant in the army
>idk about 1200€ per month
>19

>clean Coaches
>$20 an hour + free food + flexable work times
>19

IT Manager
130k usd [bonus: ~20-30k yearly] 401k Matching - Best Bennies Possible
35 / US Michigan

Telecoms manager (22 staff)

which country?