Hearthstone thread

Hearthstone thread
Freeze mage players should be fucking executed. hehehe i have 5 ice blocks because I play primordial rune and cabalist tome.

Nearly every other combo/OTK deck in the existence of hearthstone has had nearly 10x the interactiviness that Freeze mage has. And yet it's been allowed to continously be a cancer and in certain aspects, blizzard has helped its power level.

So why do I have a problem with freeze mage other then the fact it's not nearly as hard as these pompous idiots think it is to play? (Sorry salt done for now). My problem is the idea that Blizzard has continuously stated they want to build a winter wonderland for midrange decks, and yet freeze mage holds no aspect of a minion based game.

8 out of the 9 classes are built around the mechanic of playing minions, trading minions, and tempo revolved around controlling the board. While Freeze Mage could care less about the board state and focus solely on drawing their burn spells. I don't see why they continue to give the class so much burn and so many ways to gain extra burn that isn't granted via the 2 per slot otherwise. Why give Mage the Flaming & Roaring torch? Fireball is already a busted card why do they need to give them a cheaper one?

Only 1 class out of the 9 classes can survive a Freeze Mages burst. That means 8(7) out of the 9 classes have a severe disadvantage when playing against FM when their life pool is limited to 30. That's fundamentally broken and in no way healthy for the game. How has it been allowed to stick around for so long? And don't say just tech around it because I'd rather not fill my deck with garbage that Blizzard believes is any real threat to stopping FM. Oh wow, you eater of secret'd their Ice Block, they'll just alex your face and then burst you or just outright burst you.

Where is the fun in Freeze Mage? The fact you have a clear advantage over everybody else? The belief it's a "smart persons" deck? The love of salt you crave from these kinds of threads? Can someone, anyone explain it to me?

Didn't this rotate out of standard though?

They removed the ice lance and added more cancerous cards such as the arcanologist and primordial rune

What's the point in any combo deck then? Freeze mage just has more answers.

But Ice Lance is key to freeze mage. There is no combo without it. Unless I'm wrong?

>mfw freeze mages try to beat my zooadin
>mfw they can't keep up with self silences and charge divine shield
huehuehue

>mfw you play at rank 25

Silence priest too

There are alot of ways to beat Freeze Mage... Either you can play Hydrologist in a paladin deck to get eye for an eye, just play healing cards after they alex you, or you can tech in a Eater of secret if you have problem with a deck, do something about it and stop complaining, every single deck has counters

Quest rogue only has "Get more lucky than your opponent" as a counter...

Quest rogue has aggro as counter, are you rank 20 or something?

Actually, I'm a rank 30 player

yes ofcourse you can tech in the eater of secrets and the paladins can take eye for eye but you shouldnt have to tech your deck like that because of one single deck. The hydrologist is staple in those decks anyway, the eater of secrets is not. The eater of sectrets is a dead card in all other matchups.

I play a lot of slow decks

If you can't bother to change deck, stop complaining

Like this guy says quest rogue has no chance against a fast deck

It's literally a deck about top-decking or having the right hand. Aggro doesn't mean shit if the quest is complete Turn 4

How does it feel to be stuck at rank 20?

If they're done that fast with the quest they dont have the board to utilize it so they lose to aggro anyway

+1

So which rank are you guys btw? And what is the best you have ever been?

Im currently rank 11683 legend and my best is 56 legend

I'm always grinding to rank5 for the reward, then i play stupid retarded decks for the shits, went rank 2 with a shaman when i said i'd stop playing after i lose and i went 15 straight wins.

rank 2 atm

6-7