webmshare.com/jQ7R6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damm bitch got stamina
she can take a hit

Bump

that's a faggot tranny

She had it coming for her though she hit him like 30 times dumb cunt

I hope she died stupid bitch

i fucking love when someones hitting someone else and they just don't react at all and then after a while the other guy easily takes the first person down.

It's just so good to see the dumbass all-bark attention whore offender get NO satisfaction and then get knocked out of it just like that.

why is the gore hidden behind a fucking pole, that shit isn't worth anybody's time and I also think that's a tranny

I agree . I find it amazing when some one just snaps and fucks some one badly

That entire ordeal is the man's fault.

First, he was too much of a pussy bitch to defend himself or walk away. No woman gets bold enough to treat you like that until you let her narcissistic ass get comfortable.

If he got hit, it is entirely his fault because unless she has a gun, there is nothing she can physically do to him outside of his control.

Second, he lost his temper and then beat her down, acting like what was happening wasn't his fault uptil that point. Its like he has two modes: complete pussy bitch and woman-beating hoodlum. Bet he potentially landed himself in jail too.

Two complete cunts, but the woman is an narcissistic child overplaying her hand and the man is a complete pussy failing to demonstrate his.

This is one of the more retarded things I have read

Men have a responsibility to lead women and take charge. Whether you like it or not, that's part of being a man.

Women are like children. They do what you let them.

inb4 idealistic fantasies of people being decent. Most people are not decent. A very sold chunk of the population only acts civilized because of the law and the stabilizing effect of the rest of society.

AUTISM DIE

I weep for western civilization. Real men are a rare thing in the west.

fag

Fag

Shut up cunt no one cares how you feel

Exactly. Strong men who set boundaries are an important part of that balance.

A society only has as many principles as the men are willing to enforce.

>Most people are not decent.

Most people are, in fact. Which is how the law and authorities came about to enforce such standards in the first place.

But they differ at the margins (and can be very different innforeign cultures) and have personal priorities. Someone may value things like truth and honesty, honor and work, but still cheat on taxes if they had a hard year because their family's wellbeing is more important.

This is the 2nd most retarded comment in this thread now

That was awesome. I was starting to think he wasnt gunna swing back.

Hey,... where's the rest of vid so we can all see her get owned??!!??!!

You all together who hit badly a girl come in my town n we will bury you

People who have to stamp on a head in a fight are faggots. It shows their inability to control themselves fully and are prone to violence at any given second if their snowflakeness is broken.

Pretty much 91% of Americans.

Of course, I meant decent in terms of post-conventional morality. i.e. decent according to universal principles WITHOUT punishments and rewards from society.

Study after study shows that most people conform to pre-conventional (reward and punishment based) or conventional morality (societal judgement) and only a minority demonstrates post-conventional morality (universal principles).

ALSO: All I'm saying is that the bitch in OP's video would've known her place if the man in the same video knew his.

You badly hit, come my town, bury we will you

>All I'm saying is that the bitch in OP's video would've known her place if the man in the same video knew his.

i.e. she never would've behaved like that with a man she respected.

Its a man's responsibility to make sure he is respected and not walked all over.

>Study after study
[citation needed]

>Its a man's responsibility to make sure he is respected and not walked all over.
that is exactly what he did.

Showed her that she could not physically hurt him and then showed her that he in fact holds the power.

appropriate

youtube.com/watch?v=DyF3pKi_wE4

Should've done so at the first instance so that he kept his own dignity and not have to send her to the hospital.

The entire drama could've been avoided if he had balls.

This was a lesson I taught my son early. What makes him better than everyone else is he is in full control of his emotions and keep a clear head... you are 90% of the way to winning a fight.

nope I would have done the exact same thing. Waited until she was totally full of herself and then WHAM.

Cuck detected

well the important thing is that you are superior to everyone

What do you say to a girl that has 2 black eyes ?

Nothing cause you already explained her twice

Which is why I advocate that men who react like this be charged with assault and battery.

Its not as cut and dry as it seems. Punish the woman for being a cunt too, but there is just too much the man could've done to let him off

I'll take the bait

>he was too much of a pussy bitch to defend himself
but that's exactly what he did. If anything he did the smart thing by letting her slap the shit out of him for a while, if he retaliated from the first hit, that would have been seen as unreasonable simply because shes a woman

This just proves how fucked men are when it comes to domestic violence, and it completely ignores

>retaliate against a woman slapping the shit out of you, your a piece of shit woman-beater
>let her slap the shit out of you, your a pussy who should have asserted your dominance as a man in the first place

Fucking give up you reject

on the contrary he showed excellent restraint, then let her know who the real boss is. hopefully camerafag was there to show the video to the police if they ever called.

**and it completely ignores the fact that there are some crazy psycho bitches that will completely push you over the edge till no end until something like this happens

>but that's exactly what he did. If anything he did the smart thing by letting her slap the shit out of him for a while, if he retaliated from the first hit, that would have been seen as unreasonable simply because shes a woman

what if you just enjoy hurting people?

There are ways to assert your dignity and self-respect without knocking a woman unconcious and into the hospital. Not everything has to be such a drama if everyone has healthy boundaries.

I swear, its as if the only choices you see are

> get beat
> beat her within an inch of her life

There's a third one:

> Use your mouth (along with the unsaid implicit threat of your overwhelming physical power) to tell her to fuck off and never talk to you that way again.

>but there is just too much the man could've done to let him off
no cop would arrest him if they saw that video.

I would never hit a lady... But a lady would never hit me.

Which is what I'm arguing against.

Why is it wrong? use your words.

I already explained it several times and so have others.

it's simple stupid he did exactly what he should have.

go back to tumblr

Oh yes, because "fuck you" is the best way to stop someone beating the shit out of you. This is well known.

Actually the best way is to soil yourself. Just sayin

While I will say it was very satisfying to watch that dude beat the shit out of that bitch, it was completely unnecessary, and could've been avoided so damn easily if he had used his brain. That being said, he looked drunk as fuck, so no logic was gonna go through his head, second he's gonna get the shit sued out of him, and little princess will get away scott-free because of how well our system works. All he would have to do is get his phone out, start recording, and talk through shit. She hits him once and he can sue her ass for all her money, and get out of the relationship with that bitch real easy.
The only reason a women would even lay a hand on you in a relationship in a way that leads to violence would be if you really pissed them off doing something retarded, or the girl has problems herself. It's never the man's fault if a girl is a violent fuck, and vice versa can be said with men.

>People who have to stamp on a head in a fight are faggots. It shows their inability to control themselves fully and are prone to violence at any given second if their snowflakeness is broken.

>Pretty much 91% of Niggers.

there. i fixed it for you.

that is the gayest image i have ever seen in my fucking life. who needs anyone to protect them?? pussy

I unironically wouldve let her hit me all she wants then beg her to fogive me for whatever I had done while she beats me up.

>tfw no qt3.14 petite brunette gf to bully and publicly abuse me

Im getting hard just imagining being in his place. He should be hanged for hitting such a precious lady

Moar

A female abuse thread

meme

2 gifs and 56 pieces of shit
well done Sup Forums

fag

check em, dont let die pls. someone post moar

Pic related, brutal bbc skullfuck

webmshare.com/jQ7R6