Wonder Woman a mess!!!

pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php

>Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn't be such a mess. Don't try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it's another mess.

Over or under 27%?

Gal Gadot isn't good enough to carry a movie. Neither is Chris Pine.

Why they decided to make WW the jew movie is beyond me

The ride never ends.

A decent 22%

it'll be great but it will at least be over 43%
screenshot this

It will be 19%

Vin Diesel told me this.

Done, see you after the review embargo.

Who makes these Chris Evans gifs?
Very good work indeed.

Because feminism and women are the big hot ticket item right now just like they think minorities are too, they get all their feedback from fucking twitter what do you expect.

>Make a Batman V Superman movie.
>Stick her in for shits and giggles.

>pajiba.com
jesus christ

>Don't try to hide behind the great trailer
...Made from the same footage that will be in the finished movie. Also they have said this shit about every recent DC movie and none of them have been actually bad, just meme consensus 'bad'. These people just want Snyder fired, and try to force every new movie into an argument for that.

>...Made from the same footage that will be in the finished movie.

Suicide Squad.

>Constantly crippling these stupid fucking comic book movies because "something came out that did well emulate that you fucking assholes make me money"
>Butchered in the long run.
>YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WHY WONT YOU MAKE ME MONEY!

All footage was shot by the same film crew, wasn't it?

This. It's like WB is run by a bunch of literal retards.

Why isn't Chris Pine playing the Flash?

>some guy gets fired
>starts trash talking

Gettin desperate here huh marvelcucks?

24%

Because you aren't WB's go-to casting director.

Can't get enough of Evan posting.

Simply the best.

> nu-male auteur
> doesn't even works at WB
> communist tendencies
> praise Marvel

Yeah into the trash it goes

Pretty close to whatever Ghostbusters got. The same nu-males and feminists who gave that one a pass will hype this one up on the basis of having a female lead. Expect numerous reviews calling it DC's first success, praising it for not being a macho testosterone-fest like BvS, and calling for Patty Jenkins to take over the entire DCEU.

Over 70% because Female Led, Female Directed.

50%

But-but she is almost naked all the time and fit.

Someone should try to make one with this

Why? How is that a good gif for an Evans edit?

WW is going to be good. They'll make it some kind of action fairy tale and Gadot with CGI-ed tits will be 10/10, (You) will claim her as waifu every day since then.

Maybe have the rt Suicide Squad page on the screen and hands push down the screen and there is Evans laughing.

Sorry, but you're retarded.

>This. It's like WB is run by a bunch of liberal retards.
ftfy

I've failed you

Could work once a better camrip comes out. Have one of the many cringeworthy scenes on the screen then eavns shutting it and laughing.

It stars a woman so 80%

20%

nah he's right, it would be breddy gud.

People only pretend to care about Wonder Woman.
Sure, you'll see bitches hyping it up, but at the end of the day, they're not going to movies by themselves, and if they have a boyfriend, he's the one paying and deciding what they see.

It'll be a slightly more successful flop than the girl Ghostbusters, because SOME nerds will still see it.

>literally casting miss israel as wonder woman

this will never not be funny to me

and shes a literal skeletorobot

Chris Pine was offered Green Lantern or Steve Trevor in WW. Scott Eastwood was offered random lieutenant in Suicide Squad or Steve Trevor also. Pine declined being a superhero and Eastwood wanted to be a character with more sequel potential so he went to Suicide Squad.

Because diversity.

Can't possibly have a blonde haired hero, can we?

>fired employee writes angry article for revenge

This is funny.

AntiDC bias or pro women bias? I don't really know, DC has lost many SJW points with SS being a movie that girls actually like instead of something they SHOULD like (like AoU) so I guess the antiDC thing will win this time again

Is Snyder actually a Disney plant? Intentional sabotage is the only way they could continue to fuck up this bad.

>intentional sabotage

By "critics", maybe.

Is there a template with Evans face?

lol

You're under the age of 25, aren't you?