They call weed a gateway drug for a reason. Plus dealers lace if with other things all the time...

They call weed a gateway drug for a reason. Plus dealers lace if with other things all the time. There's no good drug unless it's prescribed by a doctor.

been here since 2006 and this has got to be one of the most weak attempts at trolling ive ever seen, youre a fucking faggot mate. You got me out of lurking to call you a faggot because your trolling was utter shit. Fuck you

>current year
>still buying weed from a "dealer" and not a dispensary
>not even having a med card connect who's willing to sell shit to you

OP is a brainwashed hick confirmed. Tune in for his next topic about the wonders of abstinence and the flat earth

every single negative claim about marijuana has been debunked a long time ago. At this point you just look like some retarded christian with a political agenda. Either that or you're stupid. Or worse, brainwashed.

>most weak attempts

Doctors are drug dealers with diplomas.
They're just not always pushing drugs.

says the guy who sits at home tokin' up all day long but "has no problem man"

I live in a medical marijuana state. My weed was prescribed by a doctor.

i don't even smoke weed and i know you're retarded.

Shill.
Subversive shill.

Doctors are killing people overperscribing opioids, and dealers don't "lace" pot with shit, why would they? that'd be giving away drugs for free.

Doesn't that kind of mean that the trolling worked?

So they can get them hooked on other stuff unwittingly.

>unwittingly
Is Mr. Magoo your drug dealer?

They can lace it with semen and get you pregnant

>Plus dealers lace if with other things all the time
that's why it should be legalized

Dealers won't ever lace weed and sell it at weed prices. You know why? All other drugs are more expensive than weed, which would mean they're taking a big loss by lacing that shit and for no reason.

Nobody laces weed weed unless you pay extra for it and only niggers dip wet on their weed. Faggot

They'll get you unwittingly hooked on other things . The weed is just bait

it's like this:
If you buy cocaine and it's cut with something, it's likely to be rat poison. If you buy weed and it's cut with something, it's gonna be oregano.

That whole myth of dealers lacing weed with stronger drugs to trick you into trying it unknowingly is actually extremely rare in real life.

>hick
niggers are usually the dealers
wew lad

weed is a gateway drug
dealers dont lace it with other things cuz that shits expensive, and you achieve nothing

How do you know unless you're a drug dealer?

Yes your dealer is giving you extra drugs for free that makes sense

To get you hooked on the other, more expensive drugs