Arcade Fire Update

The band posted this picture of themselves wearing matching jumpsuits with a new globe logo featuring an "EN" in the center. The photo is captioned "#EverythingNow"

New album name? Is this picture at all going to relate to the aesthetic of the sound of this album?

one thing I still like about this band is the stellar visual design on their last few records.

Well it's the name of the single that they sold at Primavera. It's probably the album title too because I find it hard to believe they would have suits made only for a song name.

I agree with this, but do you like this picture?

I think it looks a little boring to me

well it seems to be just a candid picture with a thicc instagram filter on it

but the logo speaks for itself in terms of like late 60s corporate industrial design, etc. it's a teaser

damn, RĂ©gine is thicc

Sure they would.

Also they tweeted "Infinite Content"

Also news broke they signed to Columbia Records for two new albums.

goddamn hipsters walking around the desert and shit

ngl, not a big fan of the new song

that's kind of sad, why leave Merge?

Maybe its the name of their new basketball team

>Sure they would.
really, user?

>why leave Merge?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I lost all hope after they put a TM on their name

they left for reflektor

i can still remember how disappointed i was when Reflektor came out, i was only 16 though, don't have my hopes up for them anymore

(((Arcade Fire)))

fuck off

that's okay. at least you weren't posting on Sup Forums at that time....right, user?

Yep.

Fake ass band where always a fake ass band.

So tired of this shit. Not at all a surprise they were working with '''LCD Soundsystem'''. The corruption is sickening.

They think we're just mindless cattle who will buy whatever they put in front of us.

True dat anyone got any good regime pics

Um reflektor was awesome

of course not, that would be a felony

what, are TRUE INDIE MUSICIANS not allowed to talk to black people or something?