So my gf went to a concert yesterday at night with her friend (fem) and slept at her house afterwards (i assume)...

So my gf went to a concert yesterday at night with her friend (fem) and slept at her house afterwards (i assume). The thing is, I didn't like the idea of her going to a concert without me, we always do this together and this is the first time in 2 years she went without me and I was pretty jealous about it, we had a fight but she went anyway because i said i didn't give a fuck. What worries me is that her friend is pretty much a slut and my girlfriend is really shy and an introvert but i know how she behaves when she's with me and she's a slut too in certain circumstances, she is suposed to come over to my house today and I texted her last night asking what time she was going to come by and the message was sent but not delivered, she replied AT FUCKING 6AM. Which means she spent the whole night partying. Did i get cucked? Do I end the relationship now? (pic unreleated)

op here, forgot to mention that she replied saying that her phone died, thats why she didn't reply.

Why couldnt you go with her? What was thecreason?

I wouldn't have fun because i was really fucking tired from work as i thought i would be at the day of the concert, plus i hate the band and concerts like that, pretty much 90% of the public were annoying fangirls

Yeah... end it

And do me a favor and google some shit on how not to be a lil birch so this doesn't happen again

So, at 5:30am her was charging the phone? Ask in person and see the lies in the eyes

You sound like such an insecure faggot. I know because I am one too. What slutty shit has she done in the past? And on a scale from 1-10 how strong is your relationship?

So you could go but didnt want to go with her and youre mad she went without you because she really wanted to go to that concert? Sounds to me you made a problem yourself and it also seems to me that you dont trust her.

Op here, I'll probably do it, but i wouldn't want her to come all the way to my place just to breakup with her, not sure how I'm gonna do that. So im not being crazy, right? Is it reasonable to break up a 2 year relationship if i get more signs like this?

Looking for something new and exiting. Shes tired of her life with you

>the first time in 2 years she went without me and I was pretty jealous about it, we had a fight but she went anyway because i said i didn't give a fuck

There's your problem. You acted like a little jealous bitch. threw a tantrum which ended in you not giving a SHIT about what she does that night.

Sounds like you brought this on yourself. In contrary to what you regularly read here on Sup Forums, you shouldn't be in a relationship where you can't trust your gf. You insinuated that you didnt trust her by acting all jealous and throw a tantrum like a toddler. And after what I can only assume was you calling her a slut or a cheater you ended the fight by saying you dont give a shit. Wtf you think she was gonna do?

You end or you dont. We can hardly give you any solid advice based on the little info you gave us.

The harder you grip something the more it slips through your fingers and you're gripping pretty hard. I'm sure she told her slut friend all about it and her slut friend said something along the lines of why do you put up with that, maybe you should get back at him.

Op here, our relationship was pretty strong, like a 9 or a 10, but we have been arguing the last couple of months for stupid shit, we always trusted eachother and hated cheating more than anything. And idk man, define slutty shit, gimme an example

Don't be jealous. It's the most unattractive that you can be.

>define slutty shit, gimme an example
>brings up the term himself
>cant give example

you are retarded

If you wait for even 1 more sign I can guarantee you will get another mans cum in your mouth at some point

Well for you not to trust her I was hoping you could have some examples on why. Trust me Op let it go and give her some bomb dick and just make up. If your relationship is really a "9 or a 10" don't throw it away because you were being a potato and she wanted to go out. You can't assume everytime she's not with you she's having eyes for someone else. How good is your sex?

Emily Grey.

>tired grom work
This wouldnt happen to Tyrone who went on the same concert

Here's an idea for you, maybe your girlfriend just wanted to have fun at a concert with her friend and not have to worry about dragging your insecure faggotry around with her.

Op here, I masturbated to the thought of my gf having sex with another guy. Because that's what happened. I know 100%, that's what happened. I don't feel jealousy and have no need to talk to my gf about my feels.

oh shit not tyrone

op here, what about the time she answered? The concert was like 9pm, what did she do the whole night?

More along the lines of this. Not the same guy and I don't think she went and cheated because "what you expect" but you really threw a little bitch fit and if she comes home to you playing detective she'll more than likely be done with your shit and leave you or cheat. All she did was go out with a freind and your bitching on b.

How old are you? Give each other space for God's sake. You don't need to be doing everything together... Let her go to concerts or anything without you. She needs to be an individual and have friends as well. If she wants to cheat on you, she will. You are fostering a relationship where not cheating is based on control instead of trust / love. That is not really sane. It means you think that as soon as you "give" a bit of freedom you think she'll land on a penis. What kind of relationship is that...

Hung out with her friend, probably got some Denny's at midnight, went to sleep and woke up at 6am

gosh please, end it now. your gf has to deal with a guy so unsure of himself, thats a pain in the ass.

op here, Well i don't like the idea of being a cuck, if you're good with it thats your thing but not mine, we are very reserved and sex is a pretty big deal for us

/thread

Op I hate to break it to you, EVERYONE HAS A PHONE CHARGER NIGGAAAA.
Seriously, you need someone who is 100% honest with you, and this seems like some drama bullshit you're too fucking old to deal with. Handle it like a man, don't let her manipulate you into being a cuck.
Good luck bro

I'm 19, shes 21, and i do give her space, thats the only time she went to a concert without me, not the only time she went out without me, dumbass.

she been fucking another guy all night. turned of phone so you wouldnt interupt her great sex she has with him and not with you. then in the morning turned on phone when she left his place

Can you listen to yourself? You don't own her. She did fucking whatever. Who wants to spend a good partying night with friends checking there phone? Maybe her phone died. Maybe she didn't want to check it. Maybe she didn't want to answer because you were being an insecure fag. Who knows. Ask her simply, not angrily, what she did with her night...

Fwiw, my ex used to stay out "at Denny's" with her fellow slots and "gay friend" night after night

she would NEVER wake up at 6am, seriously. She 100% went to sleep at that time

This. What did she do? Oh my God! She wasn't with me that night. This is BAD. I should know her every moves. Let's ask B what to think because I'm so scared and angry right now!

Op here, get the point.
>don't be a jealous twat who pents up issues
>talk to her about how you feel

Reality is, people don't 'belong' to people.

You are WAY too over controlling and paranoid. I mean it's your life so you do you but fucking hell you don't have to micromanage everything your GF does. Just saying.
My only advice is talk it out I guess.

Dude shut the fuck up, OP has every right to paranoid coz grills are fucking sluts these days and they're even worse when they're with their friends! You clearly live in a bubble mate.. I bet you still respect and trust women hahaha

If you're on b acting like a whiny insecure bitch I don't think you have any right at all to call anyone a dumbass lol

you sound like a dream boat for women
>kek

I could almost hear you tipping your fedora as you wrote this.

M'lord.

>implying he is the one living in a bubble

Well if she doesn't have time for him then fuck her, holy shit. Is it too much to ask to have complete dominance over your other half? Like why even bother dating if not

Get that bitter sexist shit outta here faggot. Op needs advice not some salty neckbeard spewing hate. Op shouldn't be paranoid he should be confident his girl isn't going to cheat on him. Know your worth Op

this

>Op shouldn't be paranoid he should be confident his girl isn't going to cheat on him.

or should be confident that their relationship means more than a drunken finger fuck or some other stupid shit that humans do when drunk.

What concert did she go to? I went to one last night as well

You cant stop someone from cheating on you. If they are gonna do it, they will do it. Being jealous, possessive and controlling is a sure way to make a girl pull away from you. Stop being a fucking fag, let her go out with her friends and you go out with yours. The fact this is the first time in 2 years she went out without you suggests it wont last much longer as she is only 19 and obviously wants to have fun without you there sometimes.

She wanted to have fun, yeah she was probably partying all night which is totally fine.

She turned her phone off because she knew you would have nagged her night and would have thrown a bitch fit when you eventually worked out that she was enjoying herself. All her freinds will be calling you controlling, now she shouldn't have lied but if you blow up about it, it will confirm there suspicions and your single in a month.

Of you can't trust her dump her, if you think she can be trusted don't be a dick back off or you lose her

op here, agree with that, but most of you guys are thinking im the typical paranoid insecure jealous boyfriend but im really not, we only argued about her going to that concert once and i said it was fine, and it was, im just suspicious about the time she answered it, thats all. I don't CONTROL anyone. Geez. But idon't blame yoiu guys because reading only this piece of info it really sounds like thats the case.

If OP is paranoid then he has reason to be, trust your gut. He already said that her mate is a total fucking whore, honestly you've clearly got no idea what grills do when their men aren't there and they're out partying, especially if alcohol was involved

Cuk

>You cant stop someone from cheating on you.

Actually, yes you can. It's called breaking up.

>she is only 19 and obviously wants to have fun without you there sometimes.

And how the fuck would you know that?

Not OP btw.

Honestly can't give you solid advice without nudes of your potential ex gf. You were already a bitch in this situation so just post them. Dont be a bitch again.

op here, he just woke up and answered me saying that they got home pretty late and it took a while to charge her phone, dubs decide what i do.

Wow I hope the woman in your life can take a punch

Read this

Went through this same thing. It was the start of a LOT of bad shit. End it now before it gets WAY worse.

>dubs decide what I do

Yeah your not op

Break up

Everyone has the potential to cheat. You cant pre-emptively break with someone who shows no signs of it happening.

OP said he is 21 and she is 19.

Too many insecure fags in this thread. Have an abundance mentality, stop thinking relationships around that age ever fucking last anyway. OP is very insecure and a control freak, despite not knowing it and she will break up with him for it eventually.

I live in south america so you probably wouldn't know, its a local artist

I mean this happens to me all the time, I go out my phone dies and then I come home charge it and msg people before I go to sleep

I'm actually really nice tbh, but trusting women other than direct family is normally a retarded as fuck move.. like why the fuck would you even do that? So you can get attached and worry where your girlfriend is and end up putting up statuses like OP?

>If Op is paranoid then he has a reason to be
From this thread all I can conclude is op is a insecure faggot and that's his "reason to be".

Me too! Same advice!

Don't wait op... Or you're a fag

We have a winrar

Wait dis bytch ant wite ? she be banging ova niggas Bro u don man shieeeeeeet data at I'm talking bwt

How many women you fucked then? Bless us with your knowledge o' wise one

>Everyone has the potential to cheat. You cant pre-emptively break with someone who shows no signs of it happening.

If there were "no signs of it happening" OP would never have started this thread.

>stop thinking relationships around that age ever fucking last anyway

My parents were 21 and 23 when they first met. Fuck off.

>OP is very insecure and a control freak

Agreed, but that doesn't mean he should cuck himself like a pathetic beta male.

ok, I will probably say that we need a break, if i get 100% sure about what happened i will break it up

Newsflash: there are white people on south america, we both come from european families so we're pretty fucking white

Excuse me OP, it appears God Himself is trying to reach you... your choice whether to pick up the phone or not

Finally, someone speaking my language

op here, i agree.

His signs of it happening = 1st time she ever went "out" without him and she possibly stayed out drinking for a few hours after?

Nice sample size.

We know he is a beta male because of his insecurity and how he made this thread over his GF going to a fucking concert with a female friend.

I'm so glad I'm not like you fucking retards in this thread who know nothing about life or women.

Even if she lied, and she only got home at 6am. Chances are she just drank with people and did nothing wrong. She would only lie because OP is such a faggot that he would throw a tantrum about a perfectly normal thing for a 19 year old to do.

It doesn't matter who she's with, your supposed to trust her unless you think her freinds are gonna pin her down while 6 black guys queue up to cum in her?

Theres nothing wrong with wanting to know your loved one is safe but this guy is talking about dumping a girl because she went to a concert, probably the first sicial event she been too without him in 2 years, and her phone was off. The guy is a paranoid control freak

OP is 19, she is 21, lrn2read

op here, finally someone got it right

Why didn't you drive over to her friends house this morning to "see if she was ok" and take her to get breakfast?
If there were guys there she prolly got railed put.

>Fucked
Pretty sure this was a relationship advice thread. I'm just saying op shouldn't treat his mate like "I hope she's not cheating" more like "If she cheats that's her loss dumb bitch". Hence knowing your worth, if you find out she's cheating that means she isn't the one and move on but don't take little shitty situations like op's and run with it. 2 years into a relationship and this faggot bitched at her when she wanted to go with a concert without him. I'd be scared she was about to cheat on my beta ass too. Op should be apologizing for acting like an ass last night then moving on.

Omg her mate was a slut and may have been a bad influence, how can you go around with that attitude, totally oblivious.. Wah it's op's fault for being a bitch.. Nah, women lie all the time, ask anyone outside of Sup Forums

Oh so yo white bitch be out partying with 99% black guys? Yo go hav a black baby ma nigga

>she wants to go to a concert
>you don't want to go
>she goes anyway
Why would you even argue about that? I don't see how it would be a problem whatsoever.

Control freak? No.. controlling, yes. I guess, I mean like, I would totally dump a girl for not answering her phone. Grow some balls dude

>Implying op is dating an easily influenced idiot
You're not right? Your mate being a whore isn't an excuse to cheat and only a dumb bitch would try to use it as one. You all sound 12.

>Op should be apologizing for acting like an ass last night then moving on.
This
>thinking the real world is like Sup Forums says it is
get out of your basement sometime

80% of the pop of my city is white, only the poor side is black ish

Probably 2/10 manlet irl.

Maybe girls cheat on people like OP because of how beta and fag they are.

Okay like I get you more now, but apart from the thread I don't think OP acted overly rashly.. I'd totally be paranoid over that shit

This. Their are no "signs" just a insecure faggot. Op still failed to mention the other times she was being a """slut""".

Op my GF likes some bands I can live without,

I let her go all the time, all girls are slut's, it's just a matter of brainwashing them correctly.

If brainwashed correctly you'll have no worries

You guys are trolling right?

Yo sara is that your bf parked out side? Wtf is that weirdo here for omg he's stalking you OMG he's coming shit hide don't answer the door. *persistent knocking while her phone rings non stop* babe you gotta ditch this guy he's a control freak

Lol bbys first girlfriend, how cute

Only because Tyrone don't have a job

>White people on South America
>On

Shitskin detected

Don't do this op. She will fuck other dudes for sure. ((Personal experience))