Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

kys you pathetic fuck

Both had good points. Eleven was in the wrong for using her powers on Lucas

Rude

Technically she used her powers on all of them.

Is that Ash Ketchum in the background?

Am I the only one that hated the black kid? He was such a moody little cunt that threw a bitch fit about every thing. I was hoping that eleven would crack his fucking cry baby skull open and use her TK to pull out his insides.

all of them except the black kiddo

thought the same

What the fuck does that even mean? When did she technically use her powers on Dustin or Mike during that scene?

She manipulated the compass, genius. She was a liar but cuck as Mike still defended her.

That's not using her powers on all of them. Not to mention the poster you replied to was discussing her use of powers on Lucas at that moment and you brought up the compass bullshit for no reason. How about keeping discussion on topic next time you fucking idiot.

Eat shit faggot

what show is this? google doesn't give me shit

/our guy/ in the back staying out of that mess

Her using her powers kept them from finding Will. That was their main mission. The only one that was on point was Lucas. How is that off topic?

Birth of a nation remake

If you aren't going to say something nice don't say anything at all.

YOURE STYLE IS GENERIC
MINES AUTHENTIC MADE
I ROLL LIKE A RENEGADE
YOU NEED CLINIC AID

Pirates of the Caribbean IV: On Stranger Things

Lucas and Will. Will was too trusting because he was lusting. Lucas saw potential danger but acted too harshly.

Dustin was in the right.

thanks

yes he was annoying

The nigglet for being a stubborn faggot. Eleven warned them it was a dangerous idea and had to forcibly save them from themselves, if I were her I'd have flung them all around to shut them up.

What said. Both had their reasons to act the way they did, but both overreacted. Dustin was able to keep a level head the entire time for the sake of his friends.

racist

black kid made sense. If anyone was a little cunt that threw bitchfits over everything it was Mike. Screaming at one person one second, and then throwing a fit at someone else the next. He was a bitch the whole way through.

This. If he was white, you'd call him an alpha.

Do you feel in charge?

Dustin was the only sensible one.

Mike was a cunt.

Lucas was always bitching like he had sand in his pussy. The black kid should have been laid back and cool. Level headed, instead of raising his voice and threatening to snitch. Nigga lost all his cool by constantly being around nothing but white people.

How do people keep mixing up Mike and will

Even though Lucas is a nerd, he's still black. When he saw his little white friend being the biggest bitch in the world for some lying ass bitch, he had to raise his voice and he got a little too aggressive.

Except Mike didn't. Black kid was the one pushed him first.

white people all look the same, and this is coming from a fucking white person

because Mike's bitch ass deserved it.

The black friend is always the laid back, cool one. I'm glad Lucas was the skeptic. He was worried for the safety of his friends and was right about Eleven lying, and after their fight he was still looking for Will on his own. It was admirable.

honestly for a young black kid his awareness was top notch

>black kid called your crush a monster because his best friend dont give him all the attention
Nigga pls. Mike was the cool one, Lucas doesn't even shake his hand like a bitch.

>be young black American male
>didn't get gunned down in first episode
Such an unrealistic portrayal of reality

BLACKED #666

She used her powers to manipulate all of them by changing the compass retard

Goosebumps

rewatch the scene. mike pushes first, which is why dustin says he has to apologize, per their rules.

The only two black characters on the show refuse to believe any idea a white person tells them

I don't know why they wrote them like that but the black cop refused to take any ideas seriously and the black kid refused to entertain any idea he himself didn't come up with for even a second

It was infuriating

Not bad writing though because I've known people like that. They get immediately angry if you challenge their ideas even at all

>Not bad writing though because I've known people like that. They get immediately angry if you challenge their ideas even at all
That's my experience with Sup Forums.

Nah Lucas pushed first

>but the black cop refused to take any ideas seriously
AND SO DID HIS PARTNER, THE WHITE BEAT COP TOO

Jesus christ fuck off tumblr. They were both fine.

If anything, the black kid had cred anywhere with his opinion. He was sick of the bullshit, he just cared more for his friend than this weird girl called "Eleven". Eventually he realized the conspiracy was all true (the "bad men" and the vans) and he realized he was in deep shit.

Again, maybe you should blog this on your tumblr, please give me a link.