If Germans didn't migrate to the US and Brazil, both countries would be a 3rd world shithole already

>If Germans didn't migrate to the US and Brazil, both countries would be a 3rd world shithole already.

proof me wrong
protip: you can't

you're right, actually. most americans are german

Probably not 3rd world, but we would likely be around British power and not a superpower

And brazil isn't a 3rd world shithole?

*prove

Britain was a superpower though, you literally inherited our position in the world

I live in an area of Texas that was largely influenced by Germans, and I wouldn't move anywhere else in the world.

>tfw New Braunfels

Not the south. The south is keeping you in the 2nd world.

this

>2nd world.
do you even know what this means you retard?

Who gives a shit.
If I'm part German I'm glad I'm in the U.S. instead of that shit hole country my ancestors managed to escape from.

Or are you just butthurt that your ancestors were to poor and stupid to leave?
Either way, have fun with your refugees you Muslim bitch.

>BRIC
>not 2nd world 2.0

America consistently had the highest per capita income in the world until a few decades ago.

The immigration to brazil was a waste though.

My sister's moving to San Marcos to marry a guy who's Germanic by background.

If krauts didn't migrate here we wouldn't have feminism, jewish dominance, and mainstream cuckoldry.

Fuck off Fritz I'm marrying a latina, not a degenerate german female.

>60% white

>100% assblasted muslicuck

That's what's up, San Marcos is a lovely university town. They have a river and everything

>New Braunfels

Holy shit you are near that awesome looking Schlitterbahn waterpark I've seen on Travel Channel and shit before. Is it really as awesome as it looks?

How is Hauptschule going?

>Is it really as awesome as it looks?

Yes, but unfortunately fat hipsters from Austin take up all of the fucking space

That's what I've heard. I'd love to go down there and hang out for a while. Also probably going to buy a car down there because all the used cars in the midwest are caked in rust.

German is the largest because they separate all the British ethnicities

If you add all the people who are English, Scottish, Scotch-Irish (Who are British not Irish) all the other minor British ethnicities and "American" together, It makes up 30-35% of the American population

oh yeah, you're right. didn't know this before

>49,206,934 Germans
>73,255,294 Anglos

>35,523,082 Irish
>26,923,091 English
>5,706,263 Scottish
>5,102,858 Scotch-Irish

note: i got the anglo number from adding up irish, english, scotting, and scotch-irish

I went there and it was rad af

>brazil
>not a 3rd world shithole of the highest caliber

>if Germanics didn't conquer the world then natives would still be sitting in nature banging drums and using drugs

Prove me wrong.

As a Grandson of German immigrants, I agree.

>Germany
>not a shithole
All the good Germanic people split from their dismal race in the 5th century and created the anglo master race.

The actual number of Germans is even lower, since someone who is 3/4 english but 1/4 german will list only "german" on the census