Okay...this is a weird question, but does anybody recognize the forest in this image...

Okay...this is a weird question, but does anybody recognize the forest in this image? Any guesses as to where this was taken?

Yes. It's the Penisforest.

well, yes, a few trees and underbrush, no reason this image couldn't be located

I mean, if Sup Forums can track shia labeouf based on a few seagulls, surely someone can tell something based on sediment, flora, and climate?

The water mark is czech in origin but that doesn't necessarily mean the image was taken in the czech republic.

So you're saying this is from Sweden?
It's possible

I don't see any forest

>Trees are from north eastern europe
>Watermark is cz
>OP is a faggot and trolling

It was probably taken up the ass.

So how do you know they are north eastern european trees?

Because the udssr cut down a lot of trees and then planted monoculture forests. I think it was pines.

>source: i live in germany and across the old border you can see that forests.

Forgot to mention, why they did it: because trees from the conifer family grow very quickly

My back yard, and that is my penis.

OP, imma warn you, you will not find a forest with penis mushrooms no matter how hard you search, just go be gay in a gay bar.

Looked it up and yes, it was pines.

Just stop

holy shit! thats my backyard! i remember taking that picture

I have grown my own dick, user. I am satisfied.
Interesting. So did the Soviet Union plant monoculture trees in a specific country or several countries? maybe that could narrow it down.

Gump

ITT: We bitch before reading the thread

I'm pretty sure its the forest of schlongs in upper silesia.i was there last year,my ass is still hurting from the amount of black cock rammed in it

More from her please

All Soviet block countries did this

The Soviet union was like all of eastern Europe and yes, they did it everywhere

This is usual in all eastern european countries. Monoculture forests were made after big cutdowns or to eradicate swampy lands.

shooped idiot

Sherwood Forest - that is Lady Marion you see there visiting Robin's Grave after the incident with Little John.
you know the story about the merry men

do you know the benefit of a monoculture forest? wouldn't it be better to have a more diverse ecosystem?

Kananga Province Africa, National Forrest. I took pic

Based on the old roman bones, her Teutonic beauty, other relics of a traitorous ambush, that is the Black Forest (no negros)

Ask Swedistan

There have been some truly retarded threads on this site over the years but wow

ask Sup Forums they'll figure out the location in 5 minutes.

FOUND IT

that's not black cock though

Possibly the amazon, though I'm not too sure. Been years since I've been there.

It is a temperate forest. With a nude woman. Definitely in Georgia.

Aren't we supposed to call it Russia now??
Putin will crush your Turkish ass if u no respeck him