What's up Sup Forums

What's up Sup Forums
I made a catfish account just to fuck with some dude on facebook. Some random nog added me. Dubs decides what I say.

Hey there, friend-o, how would you like to eat a cinnamon roll out of my unwashed asshole?

Don't fucking talk to me

OP here
keep in mind this relies on the nog actually replying so be prepared for disappointment if it doesn't

I sexually Identify as an unoriginal joke. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of surfing reddit dropping shitposts and derailing actual conversation. People say to me that this has been really going on for far too long and and it trivialises gender identity but I don’t care, I'm a massive asshole. I’m having a plastic surgeon install a mountain dew dispenser, a catheter and and a poop shoot on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Logical Gamer” and respect my right to freeze peach. If you can’t accept me you’re a god damn tumblirina sjw cultural marxist liberal and you triggered lol?. Thank you for being so understanding.

Would a nog drink egg nog if a nog could nog?

How much nog would an eggnog nog if an eggnog could egg niggers?

Do you know who your rapist dad is?

OP here
He is alive and ready, somehow

Kek
Roll.

Check em

What the fuck do you want

You're pretty cute. Why did you add me? And are the rumors about.. you know... True? I've never been with a black guy before..

I have a dick

what is the circumference of your dad's prison cell?

Rolling for this. Let's get him fucking going. Lol

I will lynch your ass

roll

TRIPS OF TRUTH WINRAR

Nice trips but... he blocked me....
his name is Brandon Keith Coleman if you want to fuck with him tho

reverse satan win

how much is a gram of crack

He added you... Then blocked you?
Your profile must not be too convincing.

yeah all it was was a profile pic kek

No fucking wonder. Kek
Well. You could always make a fake tinder, now. Add a couple more pics. This thread isn't totally dead.

Yea. Do this, OP!

will do fellas
provide pics tho

prooooooooooooooviiiiiiiiiiide pics for OP
doesn't matter who it is or where they come from

just dumping so I can dl to my phone

Three of the same chick is well good enough for tinder.
Use that last one as your main pic.

Meh 3/10

Heres a full set for you, OP. This will get you swipes.

Have fun. Post results.

Hey u wanna get blacked?

I think i'm going to warn the nog that dumbass teens are trying to be edgy and funny on the net.

He already blocked her. We've moved on to tinder. He's setting it up as we speak.