What is better:

What is better:

The old Top Gear or their new amazon show The Grand Tour?

Probably old top gear

The new show isn't as good IMO.

Like there's a fucking difference.

I mean it feels like their is way more money behind that an because of that everything feels way less natural and funny but forced. You know what I mean...

I'll put it like this. If you watch the first few seasons of old Top Gear it's nowhere near as awesome and funny as the later seasons. It got better with time. The Grand Tour is really great. I highly enjoy it. The Grand Tour can't simply copy everything they did on Top Gear like the Stig, which is really sad. However, imagine what they're going to come up with as the seasons continue. It's only going to get better. Been a huge fan of Clarkson, Hammond and May for years. Their chemistry is also a huge factor for success.

Yea the chemistry between them is probably the factor that sells the show the most. This is why the nee top gear team isn't successful at all. You just can't replace these three, none of them.

Clarkson's a pensioner now, May's getting close and Hammond's a fucking twat (and I'm a Brummie, I get to say this). This new show's got 4 years left tops.

Even as pensioners they are entertaining as fuck

Hammond is my favourite if the three. They all three make the show what it is though. Can't have one without the others.

Yes but how much longer do you think they're going to be biking through Vietnam or bushwhacking in Peru without a portable oxygen tank?

But who could replace them? The new top gear isn't good and the american version of top gear isn't good either. And as far as I know there is no other show that does the same things.

Beats me. But I'm going to watch until they officially call it quits. Nothing lasts forever. That goes without saying.

American Top Gear was awful and painful to watch. I heard they were making a comeback. It'll get canned.

Which is worse?
American Top Gear or UK Top Gear post Clarkson/Hammond/May?

old TG
there is
and its huge

I think the american one is worse, the don't have charisma.
The british one is probably getting more hate then it deserves just because you simply can't be as good as Clarkson, May and Hammond.

Is rather watch BBC Top Gear rather than American Top Gear. I don't care if the presenter is Piers Morgan, it's better than American Top Gear. And this is coming from an American.

>chemistry
Clarkson earns about twice as much as Hammond and May. It's all bullshit all that "pals together" stuff. It is a parasitic relationship.

You have any proof that they dislike or hate each other off-screen? Because based on all the things I've seen and read, they're all pretty close in real life and actually do stuff together, families included.

Nah I don't think so. Clarkson knew May before Top Gear and was friends with him. And to be honest: all of them earn enough. Hammond even though he allegedly earns only half of what Clarkson does flew to work in a fucking helicopter! And to May: I don't even know how much he cares about money. He lives in a small house, has no children he could give it to; he's just down to earth.

There is a difference

KYS for asking!

It's the complet opposite actually.
They gave 3 idiots a couple of 100 grand to make funny.
BBC actually has writers and a production team.

Fuck you. Fuck off

Hamond.... Hamond?

Do you actually think amazon doesn't have writers

You can fuck straight off

no u

Jez is the writer. he always has been.
Amazon doesn't have the the same kind of team polishing the edges though.

Fuck you roody poo

Please don't be so mean

They most definitely got writers just as good. I think they probably also hired some of the old top gear writers

Well she's fucking hot at least

Old. Much more hypercars and not that bullshit fake fails and useless talk.