Atheism goes against all democratic ideals. Most of the world believe in God, and as such...

Atheism goes against all democratic ideals. Most of the world believe in God, and as such, Atheists would follow the will of the people if they truly respected democracy.

cristians should kill you if they truly respected democracy because youre on Sup Forums

you arent even making any sense. Are you an Atheist? I bet you can't even define Atheism.

i bet you cant even define "god" or "sense"

I can because I've actually read the Bible.

oh im really interested in the definition of god. please, show it to me.

I could, but in order to understand you have to be educated enough to have read the Bible.

educated enough to have read the bible?

are you educated enough to know with which law of physics you can derive the rocket equation ?

well, in order to understand high scool level physics you should be able to answer the question. no?

is it because you dont know anything about the world we live in but live in an illusion ?

i thought so.

If you understand God, you can understand everything else as well, since he is our creator.

Whereas Atheists don't understand anything.

The truth is not democratic...

if you claim to understand god your claim being greater as him

>logic

>try it

Can someone explain to me the same picture used on all of these threads?

yeah.

its the same retard doing them all over again.

have never seen an "intelligent" thread like these.

Forcing people to obey your religion and worship your pope goes against all democratic ideals, moron.

Understanding =/= being greater than

State Atheism only religion

You can't save the world

So your understanding is meaningless.

thisthat is bait. do not reply to stuff like this.

>Spoken like a true Atheist who does not want knowledge

No, understanding is key to everything, and the key is the Bible.

democracy if more for governing than it is worshiping user

you don't worship our Trump?

What's wrong with you, heathen?

The one true religion

How can god be real if our eyes aren't real?

Tits or GTFO

It's a question of faith.

someone here want to try and explain why some people think the only thing that can exist outside the universe is timeless and "personal"?

>ITT stupid people responding to the same old troll

I hope God is real, so you burn in hell

go t fukin cherch

your fallacy is:

Argumentum ad Populum

have a nice day. :)

>Atheism goes against all democratic ideals
So does every religion out there. Maybe except buddhism but most buddhist are shitheads too and it is really a way of life than a religion.
>Most of the world believe in God,
And most of the world is in turmoil. Checkmate theists.
>Atheists would follow the will of the people if they truly respected democracy.
Nope. I will not follow a goatfucker.

And this is coming from someone who was taught to defend a religion. My school/church taught us to discredit every religion out there except our own. We have to memorize every negative of all other religion out there so we can question your faith.

It's not my problem that 90% of you out there are literally mentally ill by believing in magical sky wizards.

by your logic democracy is argumentum ad populum

Atheism breeds Communism

>the key to understanding everything is to read a 2000yo book written by low-IQ sand-niggers
i hope you dont wonder why everyone thinks chriscucks are retarded

of course it is. democracy failed everytime.

other way around, friendo. know why? because noone who lives in a communist shithole could still have faith in god

Are you one the typical retards that read the Bible in English and think they have understanding?

The Bible is written in two dead languages that you must master first and foremost. Then a complete understanding of the religious ideas that the writers of said Bible took their ideas from. Then a complete understanding of middle eastern, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Sumerian etc, etc culture. A complete understanding of rhetoric, astronomy, geometry, complex mathematics and on and on...so with all that said you really understand? I call bullshit and will always call bullshit with you fucking retarded "religious" morons.

would you please finally kill yourself?
ffs your retarded shitposting every fucking day is not even funny anymore

lol, this is the worst one yet. try again.