Why are latinos always trying to gibsmedat from anglos?

Why are latinos always trying to gibsmedat from anglos?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_guerres_de_la_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A FUCKING ROCK

why are eternal beady eyed anglos always stealing things from normal aryan europeans ?

Why can't they take them back with military action? Y'all can beat some eternally irritated pale islanders right? Right?

Because nobody beats the anglo in war.

>latinos

This word triggers me in general but if you use it for Spaniards it gives me an aneurysm.

I doubt you are using is as the Latin or Romance part of Europe, you are just making the term even more confusing.

I think you should use the word "Hispanic" in its proper meaning and not the retarded murrikan one.

This

France did several times.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_guerres_de_la_France

This, the world latinos is just an american way to segregate people in their big obsession with race

if usa doesn't intervene we obviously can eu is 10 times more powerful thank uk but no one wants a fucking war with the uk in this day and age
and it probably won't happen let's be realistic

>Australian education

Spaniards are not Latinos. Latinos are people from Latin America (including backs, Asians, Injuns)

Spaniards are Latin though

but to latinos, the french are anglos too.

why are guys so triggered by the word latino?
it is the latin american immigrants turned politicians who coined both hispanic and latino in the us.

if you're brown and speak a latin language you're latino, spanish are latino
now fuggin stay away from our various rocks, you can't have them

>t. Latino

they will deny it but it's true you're right, they see us as whiter and secretly resent us for it and are totally jealous about it (even though we look just like them actually)

it's ok, like jesus, i forgive them, they don't know any better

but still we factually aren't anglo and uk left the eu so i don't see why i'd shill for them

>tfw there is racism in LA but no races, how convenient

i'm going to sleep, good night

>but to latinos, the french are anglos too.
maybe for CHIs there who get American education, real latinos see the french like latins

as latins*

CHIs are the real latinos since it is the chicano politicians who came up with this term. i bet you mean real latinoamericanos or hispanoamericanos or whatever term doesn't trigger you guys and is unambiguous enough.

>why are guys so triggered by the word latino?

Because it doesn't mean anything, it's just wrong.

It it's about language or culture then you should also add France an its colonies and the rest of Latin Europe.

If it's racial then it is wrong as fuck because there isn't a Latin race, while the majority of "Latinos" are mixed european-indiann, there are also blacks, whites, asians and triracial abominations.

But worst of all, there are better, much more accurate terms:

Hispanic broadly encompasses what you want to say and it is a strictly cultural term for regions/people/countries that have a cultural link to Spain, mainly through the Spanish language. (Spain+ex colonies)

If you want to add the portugese you coulf also say Iberian.

If you want to speak about the New World colonies then you can use Hispanic-american or Ibero-American.

"Latino" is nothing.

t. latino

>CHIs are the real latinos
Americanized latinos*

yeah, they have ''hispanic'' blood, but their mentality and education is probably different than the average latin american, an example of that is that (at least the chicanos on Sup Forums) are the 'muh heritage' fags that we could associate more with yanks than with us

OK but what about America Latina? That is not an American invention. Blame the spaniards for that?
BTW hispanic is used here as well. And honestly non-hispanic non-latino americans don't really care which term to use. It is the immigrants who argue about that.

Latin America necessarily includes Haiti and Quebec as they are both places in the Americas where a Latin-derived language is spoken.

And even then, you should call people from Latin America Latin American and not Latino because Latino just means "Latin" in Spanish.

>Spain
>latinos
thats the dumbest thing i read in a while