All female cast Predator when Sup Forums? Who would you cast?

All female cast Predator when Sup Forums? Who would you cast?

Never and i'd cast the original cast in wigs and dresses.

>All female cast Predator when Sup Forums? Who would you cast?
Will never happen. Emily Blunt may get to headline one in the next 5 years but that's it.

This is the most macho movie ever made. It can't be done.

>the first scene where arnie is caked in mud as the pred emerges from the water

How the scene plays out with a female cast
>pred emerges and scans area
>detects the blood leaking from actress' cooch cos 'that time of month'
>shoots actress
>movie ends with pred admiring all those pretty female skulls

kek. Only right answer and I'd pay double the ticket price to see it.

Not sure how that'd work.
You gonna make the Predators marry/date human women or something?

That would make predator look so bad.
Getting beaten by women.

i think you could make an all female cast this board would like.
i'll start:
vasquez from aliens (at the time of it's release)
michelle rodriguez
possibly mila jovovich.

more people add

Shitlord.

Is there any species that take women as a serious threat?
Maybe Klingons?

Ronda Rousey as Dutch, nicki minaj as Dillon, j law as Jesse Ventura, Mila kunis as billy, Halle berry as Mac and anjolie as other white guy. Predator is Leslie jones of course

Leslie Jones as predator

I honestly feel sorry for this woman. Has she ever dated anyone at all? I mean is she tied to anyone, male or female? It's like I expect her to be in a relationship with like RuPaul.

Kek

Will Shane Black attempt to insert any of this nonsense into his movie?

Forgot to say that George Lopez is the prisoner they capture

>Not wanting an all female The Thing

Just imagine how quickly it would go to shit.

Klingon women are still substandard compared to males.

>someone finds torn clothing with blood on it
>no one suspects a thing cos they think it's all period blood

So, the best thing we have are Aliens.
Which according to AvP, the females are just something Predators capture to create male aliens to fight against as practice for their newbies without experience.

Yeah.
This movie has no way of working.
/thread

Each adaption of Aliens in media are different.

In the comics like Female War they're the most devastating force in the galaxy while in AvP, like you've said, they're just tools.

the thing would unfreeze, see the bickering assholes all on the their periods, and then go right back into the ice.
also arent there like, barely any women down there? the heist movie reboot makes more sense, realistically.

Except.
As a comic fan.
I know you're wrong.
They're a Queen of a Hive.
Without the HIVE, you know the male drones?
The Queen has no Power.
Even in all of the comic books the males are the important ones.
The Queen just plays a end boss once you wiped out the hive.
Without her hive of male drones she's nothing and never becomes a threat.

Explain yourself

>gina carano
>emily blunt
>margot robbie
>viola davis
>jessica biel
>uma thurman
>hale berry

>"A group of female inmates are being transported from one prison to their next stop, what they didn't knew is that the guards (viola davis, uma thurman and emily blunt) are hiding some prototype illegal weapons inside the bus, and a group of evil russians are following them to steal the guns"
>"out of nowhere a predator, injured, cross in the path of the bus, being hit and angry as fuck, he starts chasing the cunts who decide to use the smuggled prototype weapons to even the fight"
>but the evil Slavs are there too, who will win?
sounds like a billion dollar idea to me!

Wrong on many parts.

>Queen has no power
Just like Generals have no power.

>Without the HIVE
They create a new hive when a praetorian egg hatches which is activated by the females pheromones/biochemistry or depending on what medium or comic line, when a warrior or praetorian evolves into the new queen.

>Even in all of the comic books the males are the important ones.
They're the least important because they're canon-fodder.

I doubt you've read any of the comics or you'd know all this.
And the be-all end-all queen is the Queen Mother which rules over hundreds of colonies and in essence, controls the Queens.

If I had to?

Antje Traue, Carrie Ann Moss, Emily Blunt, I'd come up with the rest eventually.

J-Law, Emma Stone, Chloe Grace Moretz, Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson,
Emilia Clarke

A bunch of fat, wisecracking chicks with glasses is the only answer.

leslie jones was the least bad thing about ghostbusters so she should play dutch while melissa mcarthy plays dillon

Id rather have a female Predator.

Add that chick that was a villain with super strength from deadpool

Eva Green
In the nude for the last 45mins of the movie
Some plot beforehand to justify this

I would rewrite a lot of aspects of the film first.

>intro
>based on true story

Leslie Jones is a top physicist and guidance councilor at Harvard. She is trying to recruit La'Queefa De'Teefa X (played by Gabourey Sidibe) to the university, but is having a hard time because Mz La'Queefa has too many offers.

Professor Jones convinces La'Queefa to tour Harvard, but unfortunately it is the annual fraternity rape night. The whole movie revolves around them trying to survive the night and escape Harvard without getting raped by gangs of straight cis white men (the REAL PREDATORS).

>closing credits
>3 of 4 women will be raped
>The End?

Predator is the physical embodiment of manliness and masculinity. It would NEVER work with an all female cast and the day it gets announced is the day I leave earth.

>Bickering
>more bickering
>arguing
>tantrums and bitchy gossip
>girls hanging themselves from the stress of it all
>twist ending, thing was nowhere near the base and it was just chicks being chicks the whole time
M. Night shalala would be proud

But that would be all the fun in it.

Leslie Jones as the predator

Predator has some special vision that allows him to see fabrics, our girl Eva has to strip to avoid detection

Bridget Reagan
Evangeline Lilly
Jessica Biel
January Jones
Elizabeth Bänks

these to be honest fämäläms

>2016
>being a misogynist

Predators generate testosterone with each major kill from a hunt, once they gain enough worth trophies and generate enough testosterone, they undergo mitosis reproduction.

There are no female predators, just more men

I would cast myself off a bridge

sounds a lot better than ghostbusters desu

keke

female predator you say? good times.

>All female cast Predator

What a stupido fukkin thread.
Females don't want to see their sisters die in combat or in this case die in combat and get torn to shreds by alien hunter.

All female commando team
Predator stalk and kills women with a spear
Characters seem to have a death wish
Emily blunt (covered in mud) defeats the Predator by stealing and snapping his spear, drives him mad, traps him

Dr Freud would give me a medal!

>they will never remake predator with the original cast in wigs and dresses just to fuck with the ghostbuster sjw crowd...

seconding Mila Jovovich
Michelle Rodriguez as well.
Tina Carrera (i think thats her name) she was the bad chick in deadpool
the chick who played fiora
Chyna, but since she's dead I would cast one of the Divas from WWE

than maybe who ever won miss universe

McCarthy is the Predator alone and hunger she hunts down everyone for food, wait maybe that's the all female Alive remake

She reminds me of terk from tarzan.

Yeah just go ahead and kill yourself.

Sigourney Weaver.
Except instead of having an all-female cast, I'd pair her up with a bunch of men to be less competent, subservient, or otherwise adversarial in contrast to her as heroine.
Also I'd replace the Predator with a different alien monster that incorporates phallic imagery and aggressive sexuality. I'd also include a scene where the monster forces a male character to experience a violent and painful childbirth.

/thread

all great minds think alike.

the only addition allowed should be bruce jenner,he will replace the girl character ,the one who escapes with arnie.

Can people start using this word correctly at some point.

Implying it's not is misogyny.

now this is a GREAT idea >:P

I am not implying it.
I am outright saying it.

Predator vs Amazons?

Dutch= Jessica Biel
Dillon= Salma Hayek
Hawkins= ASR
Billy= Hershlag
Blain=Olivia Wilde
The Predator= Daisy Ridley

Give me one reason this wouldn't work.

It wouldn't happen. One of the females would sue because she has to carry the mini gun through the boonies rucking it up the mountains and actually working for a paycheck.

Took me a while... well played user

>Give me one reason this wouldn't work.
Predator should be huge, not some womanlet. So i would go with Debicki

Their women

Only if the Predator is a girl too

Well I hear the kurds have female fighter teams so maybe set it in Iraq/Syria maybe?

I'd cast Emily Blunt and a horde of bulldykes to gangbang her for two hours straight before the Predator takes a turn with his big spacenigger dick.

THESE ARE MY WAIFUS FÄMÄLÄM AND IVE BEEN MAKING THESE THREADS FOR DAYS

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME REEEE

daily reminder three actors from predator ran for governor and two won

CAHM AHN, DO EET!
KEEL MEE!
I'M RIGHT HEAR!!!
DOO EET!!!

For some reason, visualizing this made me lose my shit.

How the fuck are they gonna replicate the ironclad bromance between Mac and Blaine?

Women hate each other.

Hells yeah

The last shot would need to be a pan out from one of the windows of the base, to the corpulent blob like thing, who's been shivering in the cold and watch it all through the window. The last shot is him shaking his head in disgust before slithering out into the cold, dark nothingness.

The characters are little girls and the predator is from TCAP.

You have ONE good waifu: Biel.

8/8 bredy gud

>Who would you cast?
The cast is less relevant to how should the thing be tweaked to better work in an "all female" scenario.
For starters, the Predator itself needn't be some alien shmuck, but a real life Predator - that is a white male rapist scumbag, targeting strong, but vulnerable women for no reason whatsoever (other than his natural born privilege and whiteness).
Also, drop the jungle setting and make it a tropical resort where these independent women decided to spend some quality time apart from internalized sexism and misogyny of the business and trade (they're all successful execs and their own successful companies, but still face undeserved hostility from men) world.
As I said, this is just a basic idea to start the work with.

>The Thing-blob says "man, earth bitches be crazy" in a voiceover by Barry White

Whoopi Goldberg

Will the predator be a woman too?

"What the hell are you?!"

I hate her face

film might actually make profit since they wont need to waste money on makeup

They'd save a ton on makeup and SFX
If the predator only attacked at night they wouldn't even need to do SFX for the camo

super kek is there anything arnold can't fucking do?

Fuck Queens.
Fuck James Cameron for introducing that shitty concept.

In the original directors cut the Alien wrapped up victims and their biomass was converted into a new egg. A much more "alien" and cool concept. Every Xenomorph was a terrifying predator that was horrifically hard to kill.
Then Cameron turned them into fucking space insects. Hell if you have a queen then why are there facehuggers? She might as well just lay actual Xenomorph eggs. Fuck.

>Species gets its DNA by stealing it from other species.
The only "males" are the face huggers... Everything else is either genderless or mom.