A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Kill yourself

Time stamp with titys

Ignore the ones who make comments like that, find friends who appreciate you because of how you act, not the way you cut your hair. :)

Stale pasta is stale, kill yourself, saged and reported

Start looking more feminine

Stop making this thread

Kys

Prove them wrong
Show them your pussy

Fuck off. I'm so sick of hearing you females complain about your privileged lives.

You have a vagina. Life is easy.

/thread

Stale copypasta

Use the black magic contained within the Bible Black to grow penis, cuck all boys at the school, and become hero!

Hmm try not being edgy and tell a teacher or maybe don't cars because there fucking words you weeb

what the fuck

i like girls with short hair, it makes them look sporty. dont let the teasing get to you, you are a cute girl and i bet they are just jealous.
if shit hits the fan just knock the alpha pussys teeth out.

however if you are a tooth go gas yourself

lolbump

Put makeup on

post more pics

Just be urself

commit suicide with safety scissors

Make it slightly longer

Send nudes

You're ugly and no one likes you. Best option is to kill yourself. I, for one, won't miss you.

bump

Honestly, ignore all the dickheads on here. Who cares if you look like a guy? How do you even define what's "male" and what's "female"? Look however you want, alright? You look great, for the record. :)

What did this kid do to you?

Go back to studying and leave him alone.The thought of this post will be haunting you in less than a decade.

That's where your wrong kiddo

God, 2008 was a long time ago.

WELL IVE NEVER FUCING SENE THEIS SIHT BIEWFORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SEND NUDES