Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train canoe explosion incident several years ago

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train canoe explosion incident several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

sorry for your loss my dude

88 get.

fuckin 89

Check em

rolllllllin

I wanna honor her memory with my nut

Faek n gae

I think it would be disrespectful to victims of train canoe explosions everywhere to NOT let us enjoy her naked body.

Dump

Nudes

Dangerous those old train canoe's

>train canoe explosion
I remember this. I went to so many candle light vigils.

I can't believe these retards believe you

np

Regrettably, my train passed away in a girlfriend explosion several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old carriages, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect it's memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

ITT: desperate losers who can't read

What's wrong, your thread didn't work out so you brought this stupid shit here?
>

roll

Rollin

rol

Rollerino

You're a nigger op...

Are you jelaous white boi?

>train canoe explosion
>top kek

>boi

Apparently theres too many girlfriends who have old nudes died in that explosion

rollio

Never an envelope. Never a dusty box in the attic. It's always a fucking trove of nudes.

dont

Sharing the nudes will indeed bring joy to many. Most specifically my dick.